Mark Zuckerberg: vintage repulsive progressive

This fragile little snowflake here has gone into complete meltdown ever since Trump won the election (after she predicted a Clinton landslide of course). Fake News?

My sweet little bitch, nobody is arguing against the fact that Trump's bestie Zuckerberg is an ass. Thanks for reinforcing that point. We liberals have no use for him, being he's a willing tool of the post-truth fascist Trump state.

So given your reticence to answer, I think we can see you're being paid to spread fake news. How much?

This fragile little snowflake here has gone into complete meltdown ever since Trump won the election (after she predicted a Clinton landslide of course). Fake News?
My sweet little bitch, nobody is arguing against the fact that Trump's bestie Zuckerberg is an ass. Thanks for reinforcing that point. We liberals have no use for him, being he's a willing tool of the post-truth fascist Trump state.
You are! In typical fascist progressive fashion, you're denying reality. You called this story "fake news". I'm shocked at how stunned you are that spreading your propaganda will be more difficult than ever. I mean, I expected you to be pissed. But I really didn't expect you to go into full meltdown.

In hindsight though - it does make sense. Without the ability to spread your propaganda as easily, you won't be able to indoctrinate young children. That puts your oppressive ideology at grave risk.

Forum List

Back