Mark Wahlberg moved from California to give kids a better life

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Well, I don't know exactly why he chose NV but no one can argue it is better than CA (I have never lived in NV but I know it's better than CA because every state is)

He probably wanted to be close to the People's Republic of California for work reasons..

Couldn't stand Newsom one more flippin day!

• Banned
A real sad day when people are leaving Cali for the future of their family, especially if one is an actor by profession.
not sad for those moving!

just kind of sad that CA had to go the way of... Russia..

Is even Russia that bad?

hmmmmmmm

How long did you live in California?

And in how many other states have you lived that makes it possible for you to determine that all others are better than California?

• Banned
How long did you live in California?

And in how many other states have you lived that makes it possible for you to determine that all others are better than California?
I actually read stuff

hard to believe, but true. I actually (also) watch REAL, not fake news

so yeh.. too bad you couldn't even think of those 2 things..

• Banned
I can't imagine being governed by that ambiguous faggot, Gruesome. It's unnatural to be led by the weakest (and dumbest) in the herd.
LMAO

unnatural?

It is downright humiliating. Most Californians are thinking:

Even I-- who have never even run for, much less held, public office, and even though I collect trash for a living-- could do a better job than that..that

as you say

faggot

So all you have is anecdotal information, no real life experience, nothing but biased information and your own ignorance. Got it...
so all you do is lie your ass off and make up snark when someone says something you have no answer for. In other words, typical lib

got it

so all you do is lie your ass off and make up snark when someone says something you have no answer for. In other words, typical lib

got it

What did I lie about? You've never lived there so no real life experience, thus you are ignorant of what it's like and you get your information from biased sources.

Oh, and not a lib, just not a blind follower of the Orange Jesus.

What did I lie about? You've never lived there so no real life experience, thus you are ignorant of what it's like and you get your information from biased sources.

Oh, and not a lib, just not a blind follower of the Orange Jesus.

Why would you need to live there to know of all the crap thats going on in California?

A good friend of mine recently moved to Nevada from California. She said the little town she lives in is beautiful… like a Hallmark movie. Less traffic and without the crazy politics. It seems a lot of people are moving to Nevada.

It is better not to risk children taken and given to butchers. If a teacher identifies a child as transgender there is no way out. If the child denies being transgender, the parents will be blamed for being non affirming. The child or children will be removed and given to someone that will continue to badger the poor child. Best to get children away from California and Planned Butcherhood.

Forum List

Back