Is this "dirty old man" a pedophile? Biden can't keep his hands off young girls!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Teenage girl nervous with the pedophile's hand on her!
Bidenteenagegirlnervous.png

And this President of the USA took showers with his daughter???

Bidenshowerdaughter.png

FaceBook banned the below photos because of "sexual activity"??? By the President? By a pedophile?
FBban_Bidenkissing.png

Biden thinks he is 'blessing' these women and girls by 'laying hands' on them. Pretty narcissistic.

Americans seem to be incapable of making a good choice for their president. Biden was only a marginally better choice than Trump, a mad sociopath.
Just curious... what is your definition of a "sociopath" because here is the accepted meaning:
"A sociopath is someone who has antisocial personality disorder"

There’s no standard list of sociopath signs, but the signs and symptoms of ASPD include a persistent pattern of disregard for others. For example:
  • ignoring social norms and laws, or breaking rules at school or work, overstepping social boundaries, stealing, stalking and harassing others, and destroying property
  • dishonesty and deceit, including using false identities and manipulating others for personal gain
  • difficulty controlling impulses and planning for the future, or acting without considering the consequences
  • aggressive or aggravated behavior, including frequent fights or physical conflict with others
  • disregard for personal safety, or the safety of others
  • difficulty managing responsibilities, including showing up at work, handling tasks, or paying rent and bills
  • little to no guilt or remorse, or a tendency to justify actions that negatively affect others
Now I do NOT pretend to be Jesus, i.e. perfect, committing no sin i.e. a sociopath!
But if you Donald H... believe a pedophile who showered with his daughter, who smells hair, plants kisses on lips touches women inappropriately ... but you say Biden was a better choice? I'd consider your choice indicates your lack of moral awareness.
I'd like you to give me exact proof, examples, of Trump
  • ignoring norms,
  • stealing,stalking harassing(now that's Biden!)
  • and destroying property.
Where did Trump who is recognized by billions of viewers use "false identities"? Give me an example.
What fights or physical conflicts did Trump have?
Were you aware "Trump was A self-described germaphobe, the 45th president is strictly enforcing proper hygiene inside the White House" The Purell presidency: Trump aides learn the president’s real red line
Also since you consider a pedophile better than Trump, another simple question for your in depth knowledge of Trump! What did Trump have in common with just 2 other presidents of the USA?

Finally I am just a mortal person, not perfect and neither is Trump. So I find it pompous of people who with NO
credentials presenting Biden who feels up little girls, WANTS to destroy 8% of our economy while putting 10 million people out of work a morality example which calling Trump something you are definitely not qualified to label a
"sociopath"! Sad..

Just curious... what is your definition of a "sociopath" because here is the accepted meaning:
"A sociopath is someone who has antisocial personality disorder"

There’s no standard list of sociopath signs, but the signs and symptoms of ASPD include a persistent pattern of disregard for others. For example:
  • ignoring social norms and laws, or breaking rules at school or work, overstepping social boundaries, stealing, stalking and harassing others, and destroying property
  • dishonesty and deceit, including using false identities and manipulating others for personal gain
  • difficulty controlling impulses and planning for the future, or acting without considering the consequences
  • aggressive or aggravated behavior, including frequent fights or physical conflict with others
  • disregard for personal safety, or the safety of others
  • difficulty managing responsibilities, including showing up at work, handling tasks, or paying rent and bills
  • little to no guilt or remorse, or a tendency to justify actions that negatively affect others
Now I do NOT pretend to be Jesus, i.e. perfect, committing no sin i.e. a sociopath!
But if you Donald H... believe a pedophile who showered with his daughter, who smells hair, plants kisses on lips touches women inappropriately ... but you say Biden was a better choice? I'd consider your choice indicates your lack of moral awareness.
I'd like you to give me exact proof, examples, of Trump
  • ignoring norms,
  • stealing,stalking harassing(now that's Biden!)
  • and destroying property.
Where did Trump who is recognized by billions of viewers use "false identities"? Give me an example.
What fights or physical conflicts did Trump have?
Were you aware "Trump was A self-described germaphobe, the 45th president is strictly enforcing proper hygiene inside the White House" The Purell presidency: Trump aides learn the president’s real red line
Also since you consider a pedophile better than Trump, another simple question for your in depth knowledge of Trump! What did Trump have in common with just 2 other presidents of the USA?

Finally I am just a mortal person, not perfect and neither is Trump. So I find it pompous of people who with NO
credentials presenting Biden who feels up little girls, WANTS to destroy 8% of our economy while putting 10 million people out of work a morality example which calling Trump something you are definitely not qualified to label a
"sociopath"! Sad..
I'm aware of all that info on sociopaths and I find it completely consistent with Trump's behaviour. However, I'm cautious of trying to convince you on account of your mind is already made up on Trump.

ignoring social norms and laws,

Trump's claim that the election was stolen.
Trump asking to find 11,000 votes.

If that doesn't convince you then I was right about your mind being already made up.

I'm aware of all that info on sociopaths and I find it completely consistent with Trump's behaviour. However, I'm cautious of trying to convince you on account of your mind is already made up on Trump.

If that doesn't convince you then I was right about your mind being already made up.
You know it is so obvious that you are truly a dummy!
You make such dumb ass unsubstantiated statement like the above WITH zero proof! NOTHING!
So your proof Trump is a sociopath is because:"Trump's claim that the election was stolen. Trump asking to find 11,000 votes."

So based on this one observation... Trump is a sociopath.

What does that make Hillary? And 150 other examples of Democrats claiming elections were stolen!

After Trump beat Hillary Clinton in 2016, she declared that Trump was an “illegitimate president.” As the Washington Post aptly characterized it, she also “suggested that ‘he knows’ that he stole the 2016 presidential election.”

So based on that observation Trump is a sociopath because Trump claim the election was stolen...Right?
What the hell then are these people if NOT SOCIOPATHS???
A 150 examples of sociopathic behavior by democrats!

Come on that is your SOLE example as to why Biden who has sociopathically cast doubts on upcoming election!
President Joe Biden is facing heat after he said during a rare press conference Wednesday that the 2022 midterm elections could be "illegitimate."

FOR DECADES, DEMOCRATS HAVE REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF ELECTIONS THEY LOST

DEMOCRATS CALLED THE 2000 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION “STOLEN,” “FRAUDULENT,” AND A “COUP D’ETAT”

Meanwhile, Republicans have pointed to a non-partisan study by researchers at North Carolina State University which found that Gmail allows the vast majority of emails from the Democratic Party to land in the user's inbox while more than two-thirds of messages from conservative candidates are marked as spam.
But Trump is a sociopath because he like 150 Democrats in the past and the above evidence support his asking to find 11,000 votes. A 150 examples of sociopathic behavior by democrats!

By the way did you do any research as to why 11,000 votes were questioned by Trump?
"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
More FACTS for you "Donald"!!!
How do you explain this anomaly and with below facts, why would you claim "Trump is a sociopath" because he questioned 11,000 votes in one of the swing states that voted for Biden?

Democrat Whistleblower sent letter to DOJ detailing scheme to add 35,000 fake mail-in ballots for Joe Biden…
In a meeting I was invited to by the Democrat party in Pima County, Arizona on September 10, 2020, no phones or recording devices were allowed. A presentation was given including detailed plans to embed 35,000 votes in a spread configured distribution to each Democrat candidate’s vote totals"

Meanwhile, Republicans have pointed to a non-partisan study by researchers at North Carolina State University which found that Gmail allows the vast majority of emails from the Democratic Party to land in the user's inbox while more than two-thirds of messages from conservative candidates are marked as spam.
But Trump is a sociopath because he like 150 Democrats in the past and the above evidence support his asking to find 11,000 votes. A 150 examples of sociopathic behavior by democrats!

By the way did you do any research as to why 11,000 votes were questioned by Trump?
"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
More FACTS for you "Donald"!!!
How do you explain this anomaly and with below facts, why would you claim "Trump is a sociopath" because he questioned 11,000 votes in one of the swing states that voted for Biden?

Democrat Whistleblower sent letter to DOJ detailing scheme to add 35,000 fake mail-in ballots for Joe Biden…
In a meeting I was invited to by the Democrat party in Pima County, Arizona on September 10, 2020, no phones or recording devices were allowed. A presentation was given including detailed plans to embed 35,000 votes in a spread configured distribution to each Democrat candidate’s vote totals"
I provided you with a quick reply of just two examples of why Trump is a sociopath.

All of your other charges against Hillary and the Democratic party could very well be true. You would need to state those claims individually for you to get agreement or disagreement from me.

I provided you with a quick reply of just two examples of why Trump is a sociopath.

All of your other charges against Hillary and the Democratic party could very well be true. You would need to state those claims individually for you to get agreement or disagreement from me.
You wrote:
"Trump's claim that the election was stolen." "Trump asking to find 11,000 votes."
So Trump is a sociopath based on your very amateurish, subjective and totally biased opinion and your proof he's a sociopath is
he claimed the election was stolen but what does that have to do with asking to find 11,000 votes?
So you didn't provide 2 examples much less one. Proof is showing where you got the observation that A) Trump claimed the election was stolen and B) what does asking to find 11,000 votes have to do with being a sociopath?
More telling though is your biased point of view because you affirmatively with out doubts claim Trump a sociopath... BUT
you say Hillary and other Democrats claiming elections were stolen are NOT sociopaths...even though using YOUR totally objective
and without ANY proof that Trump claimed the election stolen are asked for 11,000 votes. Just because YOU said so doesn't make it true. Why can't you provide links like I did? Consequently I find your statements with out any proof...just your observation.
Get some proof Trump said that and then provide experts declaration Trump is a sociopath because he claimed the election was stolen.
I sincerely doubt any respectable expert would declare ANYONE much less Trump a "sociopath" based on a 1) and unsubstantiated claim, and 2) even if substantiated would declare Trump a sociopath based on such a flimsy and amateurish declaration.

Forum List

Back