Mark Levin: The Democratic Party is the enemy of the Declaration of Independence

You explained nothing, I note that you did nothing to explain the activities of trump and his minions during his administration and afterwards. Absolutely nothing.

There was no insurrection. You were told there was by the demleftists and their media allies. You choose to believe them because your a leftist.

If you leftists could only get it through your thick heads clouded by feelings. America and its freedoms including capitalism have done more for the poor not only in this country but around the world than any other country or system in the history of the world and in a very short time. It created the greatest middle class the world has ever known and you morons want to fundamentally change it.

How does a nation wide popular vote for the person who leads the country fundamentally change our brand of capitalism?

There was no insurrection. You were told there was by the demleftists and their media allies. You choose to believe them because your a leftist.

Sure just a siege and deadly breach of Congress while Congress was in the joint session counting the EC votes to declare the next president. It's clear now that the Trumpy-Neo-GOP had a six point plan for Pence to usurp the Constitutional process used by every other VP, acting as the President of the Senate, in our once renowned non-violent transfer of power to throw the election to the corrupt loser.

Ha. Not an insurrection?

Then you are a Marxist, moron. Libs are stupid.
Still unable to think for yourself and still drinking the Kool-Aid, I see. Sorry to break it to you, but we have real problems to solve in a real country in real time. There is no energy to spare on idiotic arguments about ideology.

I wasn't told anything by anybody. I watched it unfold in real time. I was screaming where is the National Guard? I was happy to find out that cops from my city were on their way over to the Capitol. trump did nothing to protect the Capitol and stop the insurrection: no phone calls, no orders to the Pentagon which he should have issued as POTUS. Now evidence of the ridiculous plan trumpsters presented to pence explains why. You right-wingers keep repeating this moronic lie that everyone who doesn't agree with you was "told" sometime. Yet you are the ones who swallow anything you are told hook, line, and sinker.

Sure just a siege and deadly breach of Congress while Congress was in the joint session counting the EC votes to declare the next president. It's clear now that the Trumpy-Neo-GOP had a six point plan for Pence to usurp the Constitutional process used by every other VP, acting as the President of the Senate, in our once renowned non-violent transfer of power to throw the election to the corrupt loser.

Ha. Not an insurrection?

Ha. No.

I wasn't told anything by anybody. I watched it unfold in real time. I was screaming where is the National Guard? I was happy to find out that cops from my city were on their way over to the Capitol. trump did nothing to protect the Capitol and stop the insurrection: no phone calls, no orders to the Pentagon which he should have issued as POTUS. Now evidence of the ridiculous plan trumpsters presented to pence explains why. You right-wingers keep repeating this moronic lie that everyone who doesn't agree with you was "told" sometime. Yet you are the ones who swallow anything you are told hook, line, and sinker.

You believe an insurrection was lead by an idiot with horns and a beaver pelt with no guns. A bunch of these idiots took selfies. Your a delusional leftist.

Still unable to think for yourself and still drinking the Kool-Aid, I see. Sorry to break it to you, but we have real problems to solve in a real country in real time. There is no energy to spare on idiotic arguments about ideology.
Our problems were being dealt with until the retard Biden stepped in office.

Nobody’s watching it because who cares what some ass on YouTube says about anything???

These are not sources. They’re clowns like you making home videos.

You stupid foreign commie bitch, Levin has the top rated cable TV show, in prime time, on Sunday nights. But thanks for proving, once again, you have no fucking clue what the hell you're talking about.

Last edited:
You stupid foreign commie bitch, Levin has the top rated cable TV show, in prime time, on Sunday nights. But thanks for proving, once again, you have no fucking clue what the hell you're talking about.

Levin is nothing but a screaming fuckup.

And fifty of you commies stacked, couldn't reach the top of his shoe when it comes to knowledge of the founding. So run along you unamerican POS.

He’s an angry fuckup, nothing more.

Forum List

Back