Mark Levin - Democrats are the New American Marxists

Yep, country won't survive becuase some Irishmen hispanics got past the border. Thats your supporting thesis on why Democrats are Marxist?

It's you sir who needs to put the crack pipe down. Clearly.
Ah, very clever...However, the mass migration of the era of Irish into our country was/is separated by one simple fact. The Irish that came through Ellis Isle, came here legally.

Ok, I asked this earlier, and no response…Where specifically is Levin wrong?
Levin is a blow hard degernerate who is pumping idiots that don't know better full of silly nonsense.

It's like talking to a flat-earther. You just laugh at them and can't belive anyone would so fucking stupid as to try to post that.

Democrats are not Marxist. They do not say they are marxist. They do not have a marxist policy platform.

Democrats belive that free market is integral to properly functioning economy and they belive in fundamental rights and freedoms. Thats not Marxism DUH

When you post idiocy like this thread you just insult your own intelligence (aka publicly shitting yourself)

Levin is a blow hard degernerate . . . .

Sorry Loser. The degenerates are the Democrats who support homosexuals, transgenders and groomer pedophiles. You better ask somebody. Those are YOUR people.

If you are too stupid and lazy to pick up the book American Marxism and read it then don't comment on it either.

Mark Levin is a lawyer, author, and radio personality. Levin worked in the Reagan administration and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. He is the former president of the Landmark Legal Foundation, a New York Times best-selling author of seven books, and contributes commentary to media outlets such as National Review Online. Since 2015, Levin has been editor-in-chief of the Conservative Review. He is now the host of syndicated radio show The Mark Levin Show, as well as Life, Liberty & Levin on Fox News. He endorsed Ted Cruz in 2016, but after seeing Trump in action he became strongly pro-Trump.

And you? You're just a moron.

Ah, very clever...However, the mass migration of the era of Irish into our country was/is separated by one simple fact. The Irish that came through Ellis Isle, came here legally.
ooooh it's the very generous immigration policy that saved our country from the doom of migrants....so why don't you support it?

Yep, country won't survive becuase some Irishmen hispanics got past the border. Thats your supporting thesis on why Democrats are Marxist?

It's you sir who needs to put the crack pipe down. Clearly.
A quarter million a month is not "some" ffs.
That is enough to rapidly lose a nation to an alternate culture

Jesus H Christ

Sorry Loser. The degenerates are the Democrats who support homosexuals, transgenders and groomer pedophiles.
Thats right, you don't have the balls to directly address what I actually say.

I explained why it's stupid to call Democrats Marxist, and you just dodge on to something else like the little slime you are.

Last edited:
Thats right, you don't have the balls to directly address what I actually say.

You haven't said anything except stupid lies and leftist propaganda.

The topic of this thread is Levin's book American Marxism. Have you read it? No? The STFU

A quarter million a month is not "some" ffs.
That is enough to rapidly lose a nation to an alternate culture

Like we lost our culture to Irish?

Cool story bruh, but

9327-Figure-1.png

Question remains though - WTF DOES ANY OF THAT HAVE TO DO WITH MARXISM?

Sorry Loser. The degenerates are the Democrats who support homosexuals, transgenders and groomer pedophiles.
Democrats support the human rights of LGBT people. Republicans want to run for office opposing that? Great, thats just means more Democrats in office because sane people don't support hateful biggotry.

Pedophilia is CRIMINAL - no Democrat publicly supports it. If they did they would quickly lose their job as representatives, so you are clearly full of lunatic bullshit.

You haven't said anything except stupid lies and leftist propaganda.

The topic of this thread is Levin's book American Marxism. Have you read it? No? The STFU
Yep can't actually address a single word.

Thats what happens when you live on someone's say-so instead of coherently formed ideas of your own.

Stick around bub, you'll get beat like a rented mule around here untill you do.

And there she goes….2 posts within a minute, and when pressed to show her lies Moonbat runs like the lying little bitch she is.

Buffoonglow is a woman? Fascinating.
It is sad to think that a woman can conjure up the evil posts that she conjures up.

Levin is a blow hard degernerate who is pumping idiots that don't know better full of silly nonsense.

It's like talking to a flat-earther. You just laugh at them and can't belive anyone would so fucking stupid as to try to post that.

Democrats are not Marxist. They do not say they are marxist. They do not have a marxist policy platform.

Democrats belive that free market is integral to properly functioning economy and they belive in fundamental rights and freedoms. Thats not Marxism DUH

When you post idiocy like this thread you just insult your own intelligence (aka publicly shitting yourself)
Ok, give me specific quotes where Levin argues what you are saying he does.

Pedophilia is CRIMINAL - no Democrat publicly supports it

You are a liar sir, a total bald faced liar.

When a person engages a child sexually - I don't care if its mental, physical, conversational - when a person is compelled to engage a child sexually like your democrat tranny and homo teachers want to do, they are pedophiles.

Stop defending pedophiles.

Teachers are literally quiting (thank God) because Florida won't let them groom and defile our children anymore.

Democrat Party is the poarty of pedophile groomers

...you want me to explain to you where Levin pumps his idiot followers full of this?

Yes...You are saying specific things that you pose Levin says, so quote them, and explain why you believe he is saying what you think he is....Otherwise it is just another ad hom attack from a no nothing liberal that can't argue the facts.

Yep can't actually address a single word

You are just repeating your stupidity over and over. Now I have to repeat: The topic of this thread is Levin's book American Marxism. Comment on the topic.

You are a liar sir, a total bald faced liar.

When a person engages a child sexually - I don't care if its mental, physical, conversational - when a person is compelled to engage a child sexually like your democrat tranny and homo teachers want to do, they are pedophiles.
No one supports engaging children sexually.

You've lost your damn fucking mind.

You are just repeating your stupidity over and over. Now I have to repeat: The topic of this thread is Levin's book American Marxism. Comment on the topic.
Yep, still can't address anything, keep referring to some book as if it can somehow supplant using your own big boy words.

You have no properly formed ideas you can defend. You have Levin bullshit that you uncritically swallow day in and out untill you show up here and make a total fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back