Mark Levin - Democrats are the New American Marxists

Minor Attracted Folks are a Democrat voting bloc now
How the fk would you know?

But even if true, you now have to admit that Republicans are Nazis, because thats who they attract.

Unite-the-Right-Rally.jpg

Last edited:
I just fucking did.

Are you going to tell me Tampa_Bay completely misunderstood Levin and that Levin doesn't actually call Democrats Marxists?
He calls them that because they are his cousins & Auntees & Uncles & Former Rabbis And the teachers and the People he worked with And people he met throughout his long life so far

Horsecrap. There are no Dixicrats left in this country, they've gone Republican.

Confederate flag waving is a political death sentance for a Democrat.

You have no clue about the methodology for those stats, which makes what you assert laughable garbage.

I’ve looked at various estimates and these are solid numbers.

We have already established that your posts are those of a retard, and you have never read the material of the topic, so if you are done making a total ass of yourself, please stop spamming my thread with your stupidities.

American Marxism: The Biden Plan

It's raining cash on the American Public. On the heels of $4 trillion in new federal spending, Joe Biden has once again unleashed a new plan to bury the nation in more deficit spending. Couched under the moniker "The American Family Plan", Joe would have you believe that free college, free childcare, free medical coverage and more are right on the horizon. It's a plan that would make any Marxist proud. Now, Mark tears the plan apart to expose its devastating consequences for our country and economy. Hang on to your investment account - the bill is about to become due. And you are the one who is going to be stuck with the tab.

I just fucking did.

Are you going to tell me Tampa_Bay completely misunderstood Levin and that Levin doesn't actually call Democrats Marxists?
Of course he does on occasion. If they ARE Marxists.

But, you fail to give specific quotes or citations with links so that it can be discussed, rather opting for generalizations given you by some leftist writer from the Tampa Bay Times

Have you ever read one thing from Levin, or listened to him ever? My guess is no.

Of course he does on occasion. If they ARE Marxists.

But, you fail to give specific quotes or citations with links so that it can be discussed, rather opting for generalizations given you by some leftist writer from the Tampa Bay Times

Have you ever read one thing from Levin, or listened to him ever? My guess is no.

WTF? I've ALREADY explained exactly WHY it's absurd to call Democrats Marxists.

If you can put together a coherent argument why I'm wrong let's have it, otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time.

WTF? I've ALREADY explained exactly WHY it's absurd to call Democrats Marxists.

If you can put together a coherent argument why I'm wrong let's have it, otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time.
You mean the way it's absurd to call Republicans Nazis or Racis or Fascists ...

Democrats are not Marxist, but Democrats are drawn to Marxism because Marxism demands full control by the centralized state

All that matters to democrats is power, so they will naturally gravitate to those things that give them the power.

It is the Republican Party who is trying to turn this into a dictatorship. They are the ones trying to seize total power in this country.

There's no question the Dimocrat party has moved further to the left than it has ever been.
As the old childless elitist whites of the Dimocrat party die off, they'll be replaced by more conservative Hispanics who love social programs, and more radical blacks who want to dismantle everything about America.
They will duke it out for the soul of the party.

The Republican Party has moved to the Nazi right. Instead of Jews, it is transgenders and gays among others who are targeted by the Republicans. They mask their hatred under catch phrases such as parents' rights.

Forum List

Back