Everyone is mad at Joe Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Why? Cuz Joe is a fence sitter on drilling for oil. He first ran saying he would allow no drilling, but then changed his mind a bit after energy costs surged and his popularity plummited.

At the same time, he is still on board with the Climate cult as he is not doing everything he can to lower energy prices.

Shrug. Democrats are having nightmares about November.

He is a fraud, a liar, a crook, a pedophile sympathizer, and he is not really president. That is why half of America is mad at him. The Dems are mad at him because he malkes them look stupid.

Why? Cuz Joe is a fence sitter on drilling for oil. He first ran saying he would allow no drilling, but then changed his mind a bit after energy costs surged and his popularity plummited.

At the same time, he is still on board with the Climate cult as he is not doing everything he can to lower energy prices.

Have you even seen his pooper scooper doctor wife around lately.........lololololol

He is a fraud, a liar, a crook, a pedophile sympathizer, and he is not really president. That is why half of America is mad at him. The Dems are mad at him because he malkes them look stupid.
Half?????.....generous number...................Even Major is taking a dump on his shoes....or did they put that krazy dog to sleep

I have to say, this is bad for Joe and his supporters who for months have stated there is NOTHING Joe can do to reduce energy costs, and that he had nothing to do with them rising.

Why then the reversal on such things as drilling?

Hmm?

I'm not mad at Joe. That poor old guy should be in a home.

I am livid bloodthirsty murderous at the establishment who propped him up so they could continue their scams on the American people. Those motherfuckers need to be executed.

I don't like Biden because I think he is a criminal who gives himself a 5-finger discount in the face of having high office temptations. Right now he's so excited about destroying Trump's achievements he's thrown the nation into gas hikes the likes of which this nation has never seen before. He conspires with other communist-leaning lawbreakers to sap foreign aid packages, and he is doing so much nothing about the drug deaths of American kids it makes me think the Cartels give him money to keep the border wide open for their exploitation of our lives, our liberty, and our pursuits of happiness.

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

you get Favorite Post of the Day Award!

I like that banner thing (Oh darn, it doesn't show in this post...)

LOL

Forum List

Back