Mark Levin - Democrats are the New American Marxists

We have already established that your posts are those of a retard, and you have never read the material of the topic, so if you are done making a total ass of yourself, please stop spamming my thread with your stupidities.

Can you coherently state your objection to the estimates?

I know you are good for name calling, what else?

WTF? I've ALREADY explained exactly WHY it's absurd to call Democrats Marxists.

If you can put together a coherent argument why I'm wrong let's have it, otherwise you are just wasting everyone's time.

It's all spelled out in his book....In another thread there is a now fired teacher from Cali that was talking about how he trained HS kids in Marxism...

Are you denying that Democrats have shifted more Marxist in the last say, decade?

It is the Republican Party who is trying to turn this into a dictatorship. They are the ones trying to seize total power in this country.
You're kidding right? After what we have watched Pelosi and Democrats in the house do over the past year and a half, you can not say that with a straight face.

The Republican Party has moved to the Nazi right. Instead of Jews, it is transgenders and gays among others who are targeted by the Republicans. They mask their hatred under catch phrases such as parents' rights.
Targeted how? You mean by not wanting our 5,6,7, and 8 year olds to be groomed in the LGBT lifestyle?

I like your posts but this time you are wrong, sort of.
Levin is hyper-conservative. He is a pure constitutional conservative. He does not give a crap about political parties. He supports the GOP because its the closet thing we have to a viable constitutional party. Democrats are ati-American Marxists so only the vermin and scum of the country vote for them. The only reasonable choice is voting for the GOP. A third party vote is just a vote flushed down the toilet

And, Levin is not wrong on the thread topic.

Levin has sold out just like most so-called conservatives. He is only concerned about power. It is the GOP that is anti-America. They are against voting rights and free speech rights among other things. The GOP and supporters like you are the filth and vermin that infest this country.

You're kidding right? After what we have watched Pelosi and Democrats in the house do over the past year and a half, you can not say that with a straight face.

I have watched what the Republicans have done in a year and a half and it is frightening. You Nazis are trying to turn this into the new Nazi Germany. You employ the same tactics as the Nazis did. You attack voting rights. You attack free speech rights. You attack women's rights.

American Marxism - Freedom for None

As Stalinism's deadly form of indoctrination flourishes across college campuses, uniformity of thought, intimidation, and coercion are replacing cherished ideals of free speech and free thought. Join Mark as he highlights the case of Allen West: A Black American combat hero and former Congressman facing the Marxist mob that threatened his college appearance.

That is so much bullshit. It is Republicans who are attacking free speech and free thought. Florida just proved that. Allewn West is a right wing fascist and if I had a child, I would not want him on campus with my child.

This isn't Europe or Germany dummy. Nor are modern American democrats anything like former moderate European politicians.

Modern American Democrats are a threat to the survival of our nation. For proof look at their position on the Southern border

Put the crack pipe down.

Modern day Republicans are the largest threat to this country. They are attacking our democracy. Mike Lee suggested in a tweet in 2020 that democracy would not be so desirable. You are the one who has a cracked pot.

I have watched what the Republicans have done in a year and a half and it is frightening.

What have Republican's done? They don't have the power to do anything yet...

You Nazis are trying to turn this into the new Nazi Germany.

How so? Explain...

You employ the same tactics as the Nazis did.

Such as? I don't see any concentration camps filled with liberals. I don't see any confiscation of weapons from liberals.

In fact, if you think about it, it is liberals trying to do these things....

You attack voting rights.

You mean by having transparent, fair elections? Nah, it is liberals that are diluting the voting in this country with their cheating schemes....

You attack free speech rights.

You mean like Twitter, and Facebook targeting conservative postings to shut them down? Or, conservative speakers on college campuses being shouted down, and threatened? That's what liberals do.

You attack women's rights.

Like having a biological male compete in women's sports? Nah, liberals again....In fact, it seems whatever you are you accusing here is in fact what the liberals in the radical left today are doing.....It might be better if you do two things...

1. Get honest...to have you come in here and try these tactics is boring, and laughable.

2. Educate yourself a little better fool. Regurgitating talking points from some radical leftist website earn you no quarter from me...

American Marxism: The Biden Plan

It's raining cash on the American Public. On the heels of $4 trillion in new federal spending, Joe Biden has once again unleashed a new plan to bury the nation in more deficit spending. Couched under the moniker "
American Marxism: The Biden Plan

It's raining cash on the American Public. On the heels of $4 trillion in new federal spending, Joe Biden has once again unleashed a new plan to bury the nation in more deficit spending. Couched under the moniker "The American Family Plan", Joe would have you believe that free college, free childcare, free medical coverage and more are right on the horizon. It's a plan that would make any Marxist proud. Now, Mark tears the plan apart to expose its devastating consequences for our country and economy. Hang on to your investment account - the bill is about to become due. And you are the one who is going to be stuck with the tab.

", Joe would have you believe that free college, free childcare, free medical coverage and more are right on the horizon. It's a plan that would make any Marxist proud. Now, Mark tears the plan apart to expose its devastating consequences for our country and economy. Hang on to your investment account - the bill is about to become due. And you are the one who is going to be stuck with the tab.

Typical Republican garbage. Income inequality is growing. The rich are getting richer. That is okay. Helping the lower and middle class is now Marxism. around 6 trillion dollars in wealth went from the lower and middle class to the rich during the pandemic. We need to rebalance this. Only government can do this.

Mark Levin is a lawyer, author, and radio personality. Levin worked in the Reagan administration and was a chief of staff for Attorney General Edwin Meese. He is the former president of the Landmark Legal Foundation, a New York Times best-selling author of seven books, and contributes commentary to media outlets such as National Review Online. Since 2015, Levin has been editor-in-chief of the Conservative Review. He is now the host of syndicated radio show The Mark Levin Show, as well as Life, Liberty & Levin on Fox News. He endorsed Ted Cruz in 2016, but after seeing Trump in action he became strongly pro-Trump.

Levin’s book American Marxism explains how Democrats are trying to make America a Marxist state. The following video deal with different aspects of that.

Mark Levin on the fight against those who worship government

Mark Levin: Biden created inflation issues with ‘Marxist ideology’

“New”?

They’ve always been Marxists.

What have Republican's done? They don't have the power to do anything yet...

How so? Explain...

Such as? I don't see any concentration camps filled with liberals. I don't see any confiscation of weapons from liberals.

In fact, if you think about it, it is liberals trying to do these things....

You mean by having transparent, fair elections? Nah, it is liberals that are diluting the voting in this country with their cheating schemes....

You mean like Twitter, and Facebook targeting conservative postings to shut them down? Or, conservative speakers on college campuses being shouted down, and threatened? That's what liberals do.

Like having a biological male compete in women's sports? Nah, liberals again....In fact, it seems whatever you are you accusing here is in fact what the liberals in the radical left today are doing.....It might be better if you do two things...

1. Get honest...to have you come in here and try these tactics is boring, and laughable.

2. Educate yourself a little better fool. Regurgitating talking points from some radical leftist website earn you no quarter from me...

We have seen what Republicans have done at the state level. They have attacked voting rights and free speech rights among other things. The red states have become the Nazi States of America.

Elections are already transparent. Democrats are not cheating. They are defending our voting rights while Republicans attack them just because they lose.

Twitter and Facebook are pushing back against right wing fake news and propaganda. They are not targeting conservatives. People like Allen West are not conservatives. They are nuts and people like that should not be allowed anywhere in public.

You are the one using these forums to shovel your shit. I am using facts. The fact that you don't like them does not mean anything. You are the one who needs to be educated as you are a puppet that cannot think for yourself.

You are the one who spams this forum and you have shown you are brainless.

I am far more intelligent than you, and I do not spam. When every thread is a new topic, that is the exact opposite of spam. Spam is reptative repeat posts, like what you do.

I actually feel sorry for you. You are abviously slow and dumb, and every time you try to say something you are wrong.

You are brainwashed by fake news and hate. I hope somebody fixes that for you.

Now, have some fun and watch Trump live'

To call the Democrats Marxist is a joke...

It shows absolutely no understanding of Marxism... Democrats would be a centre Right party in Europe... They would be in Germany, Germany ran a surplus for 9 out of the last 11 years, please stop saying Marxism works, it doesn't...
Wrong. To deny that at its core the Dumbocrap Party is essentially a Marxist cult is to deny what each stands for and against.

Forum List

Back