Mark Kelly's 'AR-15 Stunt' Provokes Giffords Photo Leak (photo of Gabby holding AR-15

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By AWR Hawkins
Breitbart ^
03/14/2013

Giffords.png

Mark Kelly's campaign against "assault weapons" such as the AR-15 rifle has sparked a local backlash. On March 13, a Tucson, Arizona radio host published a photograph of former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords holding an AR-15 rifle at a gun range. Giffords has since confirmed that the photograph is authentic. James T. Harris, blogging at the website of "101.4 FM The Truth," wrote:

What is wrong with this picture? Absolutely nothing, and prior to the aggressive progressive opportunistic fear mongering in the wake of Sandy Hook, this picture would have raised no eyebrows and garnered little public attention.

However, in response to the exploitative political scheming of Mark Kelly, persons connected to Congresswoman Giffords released this photo in response to what they perceived to be her husband’s hypocrisy.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Mark Kelly's 'AR-15 Stunt' Provokes Giffords Photo Leak

Brietbart is having you on again.

She's always been pro-2nd amendment and has always owned guns. I agree with her and her husband completely but that doesn't mean I need to own a 100 round drum and an assault rifle.

She's always been pro-2nd amendment and has always owned guns. I agree with her and her husband completely but that doesn't mean I need to own a 100 round drum and an assault rifle.

No, just a 30 round mag like the weapon she is holding.... But you wouldn't see the hypocrisy there, would you?

Need to? No. Have a right to... yes. See how that works... personal responsibility.

100 round drums do not work well, they jam.This is why they are not used hardly ever in crimes or killings. Many people do use them in sport competitions.
It's your right, to not wanting to own one, but not your right, to wanting them banned by law abiding citizens who use them responsibly.

The left keep throwing around the word assault rifle and or assault weapons.

An Assault Weapon is a war weapon - a weapon designed for use in warfare. the weapon uses rapidly fired bullets.

A Semi Automatic weapon - Semi-auto rifle or pistol. It's a rifle or pistol that doesn't need to be manually cocked between firings. One trigger pull, one shot.

There is a big difference between the two weapons.
The Democrats and the left are trying to say that semi auto's are assault weapons and they are not.
Semi's are not assault weapons. They are not military designed weapons either.

Last edited:

don't want one, don't buy one. no one is trying to stop you from doing what you want. It's time you start doing the same.

By AWR Hawkins
Breitbart ^
03/14/2013

Giffords.png

Mark Kelly's campaign against "assault weapons" such as the AR-15 rifle has sparked a local backlash. On March 13, a Tucson, Arizona radio host published a photograph of former Congresswoman Gabby Giffords holding an AR-15 rifle at a gun range. Giffords has since confirmed that the photograph is authentic. James T. Harris, blogging at the website of "101.4 FM The Truth," wrote:

What is wrong with this picture? Absolutely nothing, and prior to the aggressive progressive opportunistic fear mongering in the wake of Sandy Hook, this picture would have raised no eyebrows and garnered little public attention.

However, in response to the exploitative political scheming of Mark Kelly, persons connected to Congresswoman Giffords released this photo in response to what they perceived to be her husband’s hypocrisy.

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Look at that picture!

What could possibly make Gabby change her mind about having AR-15s in public hands?
Maybe it was a bullet passing through her brain

An AR 15 is NOT an "assault" rifle. It's a semi automatic rifle just like any other semi automatic rifle.

I sure don't think its odd she's holding a gun.

Next asshole that tries to shoot her will be a dead asshole.

By AWR Hawkins
Breitbart ^
03/14/2013

Giffords.png

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Look at that picture!

What could possibly make Gabby change her mind about having AR-15s in public hands?

not a bullet from an ar-15 thoiugh.

By AWR Hawkins
Breitbart ^
03/14/2013

Giffords.png

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Look at that picture!

Yes, you have to have less of a brain to support gun control.

By AWR Hawkins
Breitbart ^
03/14/2013

Giffords.png

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Look at that picture!

not a bullet from an ar-15 thoiugh.

Don't introduce facts to people with smaller brains. It confuses them.

By AWR Hawkins
Breitbart ^
03/14/2013

Giffords.png

(Excerpt)

Read more:

.............and she is SMILING. A picture truly is worth a thousand words, isn't it?

- Jeremiah

By AWR Hawkins
Breitbart ^
03/14/2013

Giffords.png

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Look at that picture!

So you are saying that her motives are selfish?

She was fine with it until it affected her?

Only her face and her hand are in color. The rest of the photo is in black and white. Can you spell "Photoshop"?

I can spell photoshop. I can also see that only the target is a black and white photo. The photo is a campaign photo from October 2010. You could find that information for yourself if you investigated. So, sadly for you, it's not photoshopped.

Forum List

Back