Marjorie Taylor Greene's "Protect Children’s Innocence Act" outlaws gender-affirming medical care for trans youth & makes providing such care a felony

Democrats will stand by and watch children being mutilated.

I guess you are cool with other forms of child abuse as well. You know... because you "presume" they have the child's best interest in mind.
Yeah, right, parents always have the best interests of the child in mind, whatever atrocity they decide on this Saturday night -----

You fluffers throw that term around as a battering ram talking point. All you're doing is creating a cover for real child groomers by trying to spread your bigotry, hatred, and intolerance to include all LGBTQ+ people.

You people are cancers.
You are going to ruin all the advances achieved for your cause by your arrogant stupidity. Poverty causes death.

Democrats will stand by and watch children being mutilated.

I guess you are cool with other forms of child abuse as well. You know... because you "presume" they have the child's best interest in mind.
I'm sure there are parents that don't but I never met any. I certainly have my kids interests first and foremost. Always did, always will.

I guess the GOP trust government to know what is best for them.

I'm sure there are parents that don't but I never met any. I certainly have my kids interests first and foremost. Always did, always will.

I guess the GOP trust government to know what is best for them.
Ghettos are endless. Endless ghettos.

Democrats, the party of child mutilation.

Sick fucks everyone of you.

Every American should be behind MTG and her bill protecting children from Democrats.
So much for state's rights. Now we're down to the wackjob government literally telling everyone what they can or can't do with the own bodies.
Queen Jewish Space Lasers needs to get off the crack pipe.

So much for state's rights. Now we're down to the wackjob government literally telling everyone what they can or can't do with the own bodies.
Queen Jewish Space Lasers needs to get off the crack pipe.
Democrat states should not be allowed to abuse children.

If California legalized pedophilia, you would be here saying... states rights. And we're not far from that.

Make up your mind. Either you want parents to have rights and a say when it comes to their children or you are for state sponsored fascism. You can't have it both ways.
Your intellect is weak. It’s not not an all or nothing proposition. Parental rights doesn’t include mutilating them, it does include killing them, it doesn’t include any harmful actions to the child. How stupid do you have to be to even conflate the two.

Forum List

Back