Marjorie Taylor Greene's "Protect Children’s Innocence Act" outlaws gender-affirming medical care for trans youth & makes providing such care a felony

I'd love for you to call her that to her face, she'd probably drop you like a sake of potatos to the floor, but then, I know you haven't the guts, you probably get blisters just from making pancake batter.
For the "sake" of potatoes?? Well, I would certainly put a bag over her ugly mug. :)

Honestly cuck, do you have ANYTHING besides constant personal insults?
You're boring.

Up to the parents if they are minors or if state law provides for a minor decision. Either way, it isn't up to the government.
That's something that shouldn't even be a thing. Anyone and everyone promoting it should be hanged by the genitals.
Exponential child abuse.

That's something that shouldn't even be a thing. Anyone and everyone promoting it should be hanged by the genitals.
Exponential child abuse.
Make up your mind. Either you want parents to have rights and a say when it comes to their children or you are for state sponsored fascism. You can't have it both ways.

Make up your mind. Either you want parents to have rights and a say when it comes to their children or you are for state sponsored fascism. You can't have it both ways.
Mutilating the genitalia of children is evil.

They should at least be allowed to reach adulthood before decisions like that are made and they can make their own decisions.

And really the whole thing is retarded and 40% of trans people commit suicide.

I'm not one to encourage that phenomenon.

It's not good for adults, and it's exponentially worse for children.

Children that are still discovering themselves.

Last edited:
You fluffers throw that term around as a battering ram talking point. All you're doing is creating a cover for real child groomers by trying to spread your bigotry, hatred, and intolerance to include all LGBTQ+ people.

You people are cancers.

Look who's got the gall to be chirping about bigotry, hatred and intolerance.

Irony alerts all over the world are buzzin.

How fuckin stupid is that?

Parents can indeed be for certain things regarding their children and against other things.

Get back on your short bus. Those windas ain't gonna lick themselves, ya know.

Oh well, she's still a useless dump. Not a one them worthwhile.
If this is what you consider productive sponsoring of bills, then I can't help you. :)

Irrelevant.. I was simply correcting you. Sorry if you cant handle being wrong :dunno:

How fuckin stupid is that?

Parents can indeed be for certain things regarding their children and against other things.

Get back on your short bus. Those windas ain't gonna lick themselves, ya know.
So you want it both ways? Why? To satisfy your biblical urge to be just and righteous? "It's for the children"...
Hypocrite. :)

So you want it both ways? Why? To satisfy your biblical urge to be just and righteous? "It's for the children"...
Hypocrite. :)

I'm not religious, stupidass.

And yeah- I want to be in charge of the kids I gave birth to. Crazy concept for some.

Next!

Well, I would certainly put a bag over her ugly mug.

Jack, I'd offer you a thousand dollars to try to put a bag over her head if I thought you'd actually try! :auiqs.jpg:

mtg.png

Since I don't have dog in the fight I neither support nor oppose it. I do support the parents of that child and presume they have the best interests of the child in mind.
Democrats will stand by and watch children being mutilated.

I guess you are cool with other forms of child abuse as well. You know... because you "presume" they have the child's best interest in mind.

Forum List

Back