Marjorie Taylor Greene says we should pull out of NATO

No one's tax returns indicate how much debt they are in.

And considering the fact that President Trump's debt- whatever it actually is- is usually collateralized or limited as to Trump's liability due to incorporation, it isn't a problem.
We'll see. There is much about Trump's finances that he has concealed.

We'll see. There is much about Trump's finances that he has concealed.

He hasn't concealed it to the IRS- in fact he made a full disclosure and the bureau went over the return line by line.

That being the case, I don't think that there is any illegalities going on, with the eagle eyes of IRS inspectors on it.

1661029757501.png

If trump is re-elected....I expect we will pull out of NATO....to satisfy daddy Poootin.
No. Trump would not leave NATO. I don’t know where you idiots get this fund idea that Putin dominated Trump. The fact is, Putin punked Obama.
T

How is it our business? This conflict is confined to a very small area in Europe. It’s not going to escalate unless Western Europe / NATO forces escalation. It seems that the American globalists and neo-cons want an escalation.

We have no business being involved beyond a diplomatic role.

Russia probably would not have invaded had not Biden blundered and said “a minor incursion” by Russia would be no big deal.
The fact that you’re trying to blame President Biden for pootin aggression shows that you know we have an interest in the conflict.

No. Trump would not leave NATO. I don’t know where you idiots get this fund idea that Putin dominated Trump. The fact is, Putin punked Obama.
T

Nope Obama expelled over 30 Russians and closed their offices.

We should also pull out of the UN. Time for America FIRST. Screw the world.
Right...give the world to Poootin and see how long it be before Russia is in our back yard.

Go spread your Russian propaganda somewhere else.

Right...give the world to Poootin and see how long it be before Russia is in our back yard.

Go spread your Russian propaganda somewhere else.
We need to stay in the UN to monitor and influence what those idiots do.

Forum List

Back