Marjorie Taylor Greene says we should pull out of NATO

How about explaining WHY, you think that is a bad idea.

Did you read the article at all?
Because
1656955722022.png

Really? Are you kidding me?
1656963417706.png

Europe has twice the population of the United States, and are viewed as first world nations, so if they want us in they need to pay two thirds of NATOs operating cost otherwise the US should pull out.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You are batting zero in your own thread, that is embarrassing.

Is my question that difficult for you?

"How about explaining WHY, you think that is a bad idea."
How about the value NATO has to the US? How about the harm such an act would do to America's reputation as a reliable partner in any joint endeavor? As a nation we barely survived Trump's assumption that treaties and promises mean nothing. Do they mean nothing to you?

I find it difficult to believe the changes that Trumpism has wrought on the Republican party and what it seems to mean to be an American conservative. Consider how different this discussion would look had it taken place at any point between 1945 and 2016.

How about the value NATO has to the US? How about the harm such an act would do to America's reputation as a reliable partner in any joint endeavor? As a nation we barely survived Trump's assumption that treaties and promises mean nothing. Do they mean nothing to you?
The US leaving NATO is Poootin's wet dream....and apparently the wish of some repubs.

It all sounds great, but let's face it, the U.S. and NATO is the only thing keeping Russia from pushing west, and accomplishing what they've wanted since 1917: A U.S.S.R. of all Europe.

Our economy depends on those European nations. Our foreign relations would be non-existent in a soviet Europe. A new U.S.S.R. Would put us in a constant state of "war at any moment", a new cold war. Nipping this shit in the bud is the only thing we can do.
Russia doesn’t have the capability to push west. Their army is poorly trained, poorly equipped and poorly led. Their morale is in the gutter. The only card they have to play is nuclear weapons. The west can deter and counter that.

Russia doesn’t have the capability to push west. Their army is poorly trained, poorly equipped and poorly led. Their morale is in the gutter. The only card they have to play is nuclear weapons. The west can deter and counter that.

I still believe Russia can push west if they throw everything they truly have at us. A war like that will not turn out good for them in the end, but by then countless lives could be lost.

Forum List

Back