Marjorie Taylor Greene says we should pull out of NATO

Right...give the world to Poootin and see how long it be before Russia is in our back yard.

Go spread your Russian propaganda somewhere else.
Bullshit. Putin? There is an old Mafia saying. "Do not fear Rome.The Serpent lies coiled in Naples. Russia is NOTHING. The serpent ,in this case ,lies coiled in Beijing. China is the threat.

Trump is still hiding stuff. Lot's of stuff.

How do you figure?

He's made a complete revelation of his tax return to the IRS, who examined the return and found it to be in order.

If there was a single "eye" that wasn't dotted or "tee" that wasn't crossed, the IRS would have leaked it.

And BTW, they DID leak part of his tax return to the Rachel Maddow program. How did that turn out?

If we pulled out of NATO, I beleive Putin would overrun Europe by threatening the nations with nuclear destruction. He might leave the UK and France alone as they have nukes.
More than likely we would divvy up europe between us and Russia, maybe make france a province of England and germany both.
the one piece of the puzzle that needs to be addressed is that without europe Canada will feel like an orphan in a foreign land...How "aboot" that?

More than likely we would divvy up europe between us and Russia, maybe make france a province of England and germany both.
the one piece of the puzzle that needs to be addressed is that without europe Canada will feel like an orphan in a foreign land...How "aboot" that?
Interesting prediction.

Of course if the big nuke power plant in the Ukraine melts down from military shelling, much of Europe will be effected if not inhabitable.

We should have pulled out of NATO years ago. And turned the UN building into a homeless shelter.
It would be very useful to house the hundreds and thousands of illegals pouring into New York City.

It certainly isn't useful at all now.

I think we should stay in NATO, my post was just a halfhearted alternate in the direction of "why not this scenario as opposed to yours"
I agree that staying in NATO is a good idea. However I agree with Trump that NATO must pay its fair Share.

Wow, I love this woman. MTG for president! Trump wanted to pull out of NATO, too. Excellent idea.

I agree 1000%. Maybe if America was committed to pulling Europe's chestnuts out of the fire, they would be a lot more cautious about their foreign policy.

Maybe Germany and France should apologize for its invasions of Russia in 1941 and 1812, and actually try to get along with their neighbor instead?

Or is NATO going to be the excuse that's used to get America to lead a Grand Armee to attempt to take Russia again?

Forum List

Back