Marjorie Taylor Greene says we should pull out of NATO

If we pulled out of NATO, I beleive Putin would overrun Europe by threatening the nations with nuclear destruction. He might leave the UK and France alone as they have nukes.

Overrun Europe? Do you understand that Russia has no budget for a serious war? The biggest nation on the planet has a smaller economy than Brazil!!!

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 9.30.25 PM.png

And if they shoot off a nuke, every weapon and bomb on the planet will be heading to Moscow.

Just wow. For those of you with goldfish memories, the only time Article 5 was invoked was by the US on Sept 12 2001. And the entirety of NATO joined in the fight.

What? I forgot what we are discussing, could you run that by me again in its entirety? Thanks.

NATO is a dinosaur of the Cold War era, obsolete and outdated!

For NATO to remain alive it has to produce wars, and that's exactly what it's doing in Ukraine and Russia.

NATO should close shop and stop making trouble wordwide!

Overrun Europe? Do you understand that Russia has no budget for a serious war? The biggest nation on the planet has a smaller economy than Brazil!!!

View attachment 665807

And if they shoot off a nuke, every weapon and bomb on the planet will be heading to Moscow.
Perhaps Putin doesn’t believe we would start an all ot nuclear war over Ukraine or even some member nations of NATO.

He can always threaten and find out if we have the guts to counter attack. Or even launch a small tactical nuke to see our response. Of course things could rapidly get out of hand and we might possibly end up destroying our civilization.

No sane man would start a nuclear war. The question is if Putin is sane or possibly if Putin is just acting insane.

There is no point in having troops there or European allies. The only threat Russia poses is with missiles, which negates the need for US troops in Europe anyway. NATO is a Cold War relic that needs to die. The EU has more population, more money, and technological parity or superiority with Russia. They don't need us.

Perhaps Putin doesn’t believe we would start an all ot nuclear war over Ukraine or even some member nations of NATO.
We wouldn't, but if Russia uses nukes, then other countries are not going to throw rotten apples back.

He can always threaten and find out if we have the guts to counter attack.
We have already moved quite a bit of strategic forces into the theater, including six Destroyers.

Anyone know the difference in the bomb we dropped over Japan and the new nukes we have now? I think it was called the Atom Bomb?

Forum List

Back