Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution" - "so called science"

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

Lord only knows what goes on in the space her brain should be. In Europe we just laugh at this sort of bollox but I suspect that she is not so much of an outlier in the US.

Is she the only one in Congress or does she have friends she can talk to ?
1623610337893.png

If you believe in evolution then you believe in biology and the men are men, and women are women, if you have doubts about what that means take a peek at what you have between your legs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

Lord only knows what goes on in the space her brain should be. In Europe we just laugh at this sort of bollox but I suspect that she is not so much of an outlier in the US.

I GIVE UP, Tammy, is there anywhere in the linked video where she ACTUALLY SAYS THIS or do you just read shit and believe everything you read?
She said it near the beginning of the video, I just watched it and she Does say those idiotic words.

Well, a minute in, she says she doesn't believe in evolution, she believes in God. But that deserves a follow up question about the role of God that the interviewer never asks. Without that, the question is rather wide open about what she meant by saying she didn't believe in evolution. So I can't damn her for her faith alone. There is actually quite a few unanswered holes in evolution and she is far from the first to question it, so I will chalk this one up to her right to believe as she chooses just as many believe that election fraud has all been debunked even when they can't point out by who, how or when.

Well she DOES say it, that is the problem.

I do agree that Evolution as a science has a long ways to go to as it is dependent of hard to find fossils, that gaps are all over it, but evolution has been observed to exist over short time scales thus can't be ruled out.

Evolution and creationism are not mutually exclusive.
micro evolution maybe,, but macro evolution is make believe,,
Not if you believe in creationism. The sequences match.
there is no proof one kind of animal changed into another kind,,
There is ample proof that simple creatures evolved into more complex creatures

FACT
no there isnt,,

There is biological, geological, fossil and DNA evidence that complex life evolved from simple life.

There is NO EVIDENCE of creation and ample evidence that it didn’t occur at once
thats not proof,, those are assumptions,,

not sure what creation has to do with the failings of evolution,,,
FACT
Complex creatures did not live alongside simple creatures at the beginnings of evolution
prove it,,, were you there??

OK....let’s add to the list of stupid morons

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Progressive Hunter
typical response when you cant back up your claim,,,
Let’s see...

What makes Marjorie Taylor Greene and Progressive Hunter stupid morons?

Deny Evolution ....Check
Thinks Trump won 2020 Election.....Check
Call Climate Change a hoax......Check

Need more proof?
thats just proof youre a fascist nazi wanna be,,,

OH and I never claimed the 2nd and 3rd ones,,,

I’m only speaking in terms of theory.
that theory flunks the smell test,,,

Not when you consider that short-term evolution is empirical.

depends on what you mean by short term,, are you talking about micro evolution??

have an example??

I GIVE UP, Tammy, is there anywhere in the linked video where she ACTUALLY SAYS THIS or do you just read shit and believe everything you read?
She said it near the beginning of the video, I just watched it and she Does say those idiotic words.

Well, a minute in, she says she doesn't believe in evolution, she believes in God. But that deserves a follow up question about the role of God that the interviewer never asks. Without that, the question is rather wide open about what she meant by saying she didn't believe in evolution. So I can't damn her for her faith alone. There is actually quite a few unanswered holes in evolution and she is far from the first to question it, so I will chalk this one up to her right to believe as she chooses just as many believe that election fraud has all been debunked even when they can't point out by who, how or when.

I do agree that Evolution as a science has a long ways to go to as it is dependent of hard to find fossils, that gaps are all over it, but evolution has been observed to exist over short time scales thus can't be ruled out.
the development of COVID VARIANTS-----is----EVOLUTION

the development of COVID VARIANTS-----is----EVOLUTION
youre confusing evolve with evolution,, its still a flu virus and not a duck or dog,,,

depends on what you mean by short term,, are you talking about micro evolution??

have an example??
Humans are taller now than they were in the 19th century.

Yes, but I'd like MTG to elaborate farther on just what she meant before I condemn her as a hopeless troglodyte. Or maybe she just has a very poor grasp of SCIENCE. And even if she does have some irrational disdain for evolution, that is about one of the LEAST of my concerns with most politicians in Washington these days! :uhh:

have an example??
Humans are taller now than they were in the 19th century.
but they are still humans,, thats micro not macro,,,

more to do with breeding and environment,,,

Yes, but I'd like MTG to elaborate farther on just what she meant before I condemn her as a hopeless troglodyte. Or maybe she just has a very poor grasp of SCIENCE. And even if she does have some irrational disdain for evolution, that is about one of the LEAST of my concerns with most politicians in Washington these days! :uhh:

Fair enough.

Ask Omar her thoughts on evolution and then ask MTG.

Moronically typing ‘fact’ in all caps only emphasizes your stupidity.

MTG believes in crazy shit she reads on the internet

This is just another example

Well Nancy Pelosi claims to be a devout Catholic, so that would imply she believes in an omnipotent creatior, or else she's just a fraud of a Catholic. Same goes for Joe Biden.

Ilhan Omar claims to be a devout Muslim, so that means she believes in an omnipotent creator rather than human evolution as well. Same goes for every devout muslim, Christian and Jew around the globe. That only accounts for the majority of the world population.

Care to ridicule any of those people, you sanctimonious prick?

Well Nancy Pelosi claims to be a devout Catholic, so that would imply she believes in an omnipotent creatior, or else she's just a fraud of a Catholic. Same goes for Joe Biden.
I was raised catholic. We were taught to believe in evolution. I remember the priest telling me that God is the why and evolution is the how.

There's no conflict there.

Forum List

Back