Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution" - "so called science"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

Lord only knows what goes on in the space her brain should be. In Europe we just laugh at this sort of bollox but I suspect that she is not so much of an outlier in the US.

Is she the only one in Congress or does she have friends she can talk to ?

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

Lord only knows what goes on in the space her brain should be. In Europe we just laugh at this sort of bollox but I suspect that she is not so much of an outlier in the US.

well to be fair,, evolution has failed across the board in its accuracy,,

She's almost as stupid as Louie Gohmert.

Is that the guy looking to alter the moons trajectory ? I wouldnt like to call it.

What a stupid woman!

Evolution has been observed in real time such as the changes in Corn from Teosinte to its current form.

Is that the guy looking to alter the moons trajectory ? I wouldnt like to call it.
How many genders are there?

How many do you want ? How does it affect you ?

nice dodge there spanky,,,

Humans are born either Male or Female, all others after being through the leftist brainwashing propaganda over the years inflates it to many more.

Leftism is a sign of mental illness.

I GIVE UP, Tammy, is there anywhere in the linked video where she ACTUALLY SAYS THIS or do you just read shit and believe everything you read?

What a stupid woman!

Evolution has been observed in real time such as the changes in Corn from Teosinte to its current form.
Ha! You think that is evidence for evolution? Unreal.

I GIVE UP, Tammy, is there anywhere in the linked video where she ACTUALLY SAYS THIS or do you just read shit and believe everything you read?
She said it near the beginning of the video, I just watched it and she Does say those idiotic words.

She said it near the beginning of the video, I just watched it and she Does say those idiotic words.
OMG!! she did??? what should we do?? hang her for having an opinion??

Fine example of today’s conservative mindset

What a stupid woman!

Ha! You think that is evidence for evolution? Unreal.

Here is the DEFINITION of the word Evolution, from Merriam-Webster:

a process of change in a certain direction : UNFOLDING
b: the action or an instance of forming and giving something off : EMISSION
c(1): a process of continuous change from a lower, simpler, or worse to a higher, more complex, or better state : GROWTH

Have you seen what Teosinte looks like... and what todays Corn looks like?

That is a huge change!

Forum List

Back