Marjorie Taylor Greene says she doesn't "believe in evolution" - "so called science"

Evolution is one of those sacred theories that doesn’t actually stand up to true scientific scrutiny but still claims scientific high ground. You know, consensus science.

No, evolution is quite real. Laymans often throw out that kind of knee jerk response to evolution as a way to sound more intelligent than they are. So it ends up being millions of people regurgitating the same thing because they saw others say it and "it sounds good". But they have little understanding of science, biology and evolution beyond just maybe a college education from pre required classes for something else, but more than likely just highschool.

Evolution is not a theory if you understand what a theory actually is. Evolution is simple terms is like gravity, we know gravity exists and we understand how it works and we have seen gravity at work but to actually be able to understand exactly how gravity works and more importantly, replicate it, is a whole other thing. Evolution is the same. We know its real, we understand how it works in principal, we have seen it in action, but we are yet to fully understand all of its ins and outs. Similar to taking an airplane back to 1632, true they can see it, touch it, watch it fly, maybe have some really crude idea of how it works but they dont fully understand it.

Lefties who believe an "addadicktmy" operation turns a female into a male regardless of DNA now presume to lecture us about the theory of evolution. Much ado about nothing but it beats talking about Biden.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

Lord only knows what goes on in the space her brain should be. In Europe we just laugh at this sort of bollox but I suspect that she is not so much of an outlier in the US.

Is she the only one in Congress or does she have friends she can talk to ?
The delta variant of Covid-19 is evolution staring these tards in the face.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said this week she does not "believe in evolution," adding, "I don't believe in that type of so-called science."

Lord only knows what goes on in the space her brain should be. In Europe we just laugh at this sort of bollox but I suspect that she is not so much of an outlier in the US.

You proved evolution? Really? I missed that class

I'm ashamed to say she's not the only one.

40% of Americans don't believe in evolution, according to the Gallup poll

Hardly a tiny, insignificant minority.

Why are you ashamed of 40% of your fellow Americans, just because they disagree with you on a scientific issue?

She has been wildly and publically promiscuous in her marriage so Christianity isn't a big thing in her life.. She simply a very stupid woman.

Many leftists believe that men can become women, and visa versa. Or that they ARE women, despite all the
evidence to the contrary.
It seems we all have our crosses to bear.

The matter of a complete lack of transitional fossils and other considerations makes the case for evolution
interesting and persuasive but not absolute, at this time. Evidence does not support the theory of evolution

So we should all avoid casting the first stone as no political ideology has the market cornered
when it comes to what followers believe.

Probably the same folks that believe Elvis is bagging groceries in Minnesota

Are these RWNJs REALLY saying they don't believe in evolution??

My Gawd

I don't think that 40% of the people really believe that Elvis is still around as a grocery bagger.

Creation Science is accepted by a large percentage of the population, even if it might not be a majority.

She has been wildly and publically promiscuous in her marriage so Christianity isn't a big thing in her life.. She simply a very stupid woman.

Sir Isaac Newton was a firm creationist. Believing that Almighty God created the world as reported in the Bible doesn't indicate "stupidity", even if you disagree with it.

Hardly that limited.

The lawyer promoting Creation in the Scopes trial was the ultraliberal politician William Jennings Bryan.

Nope.

Was William Jennings Bryan a liberal or conservative? - Quora
William Jennings Bryan was a left-populist small “d” democrat with conservative cultural views, and didn’t apply these principles to racial equality. That means he on one hand wished for the common person to have as much political-economic power as possible, hence his nick-name of “The Great Commoner” while also doing little to challenge racial segregation in the South.

Smart gal. Evolution cannot be observed and there is no testable evidence. OTOH, Dr. Louis Pasteur showd life cannot come from non-life or abiogenesis cannot happen with his swan neck experiement. You can do it today. It means that evolution isn't science.

Forum List

Back