Marjorie Taylor Green temporarily suspended from Twitter for COVID vaccine lies

I asked for a legit link. You provided more Pravda.
I saw interviews where she pointed that the Qanon bs was pure left wing propaganda. All made up.
Truth is, she exposes democrat anti-Americanism so Pravda has to follow the dem mission and libel her.
Your definition of Pravda and mine are different buddy. Pravda is anything that doesn't fit your narrative. She's a classic nutcase, middle age, white woman Karen.

Your definition of Pravda and mine are different buddy. Pravda is anything that doesn't fit your narrative. She's a classic nutcase, middle age, white woman Karen.
You’re just parroting the Pravda propaganda.
You should consult an actual interview with the woman instead of what your handlers tell you.
You should apply that standard to all of your news. Otherwise you’re nothing more than a left wing shill conditioned by propaganda and misinformation.

You’re just parroting the Pravda propaganda.
You should consult an actual interview with the woman instead of what your handlers tell you.
You should apply that standard to all of your news. Otherwise you’re nothing more than a left wing shill conditioned by propaganda and misinformation.

The woman is crazy, and there is video evidence out there to prove that. Only the most far right incel troglodytes would believe her. I has nothing to do with propaganda. To think that the dems would take time out of their day to make up lies about one stupid congresswoman from Georgia who doesn't have the power to order a fruit snack from the Capitol Vending Machine, is ridiculous. Many other congressmen and women are saying SOME of what she says, the actual misinformation the dems are putting out there, but not the rest of her tripe. There is no need to make up propaganda for this woman. She is a walking talking meme.

The woman is crazy, and there is video evidence out there to prove that. Only the most far right incel troglodytes would believe her. I has nothing to do with propaganda. To think that the dems would take time out of their day to make up lies about one stupid congresswoman from Georgia who doesn't have the power to order a fruit snack from the Capitol Vending Machine, is ridiculous. Many other congressmen and women are saying SOME of what she says, the actual misinformation the dems are putting out there, but not the rest of her tripe. There is no need to make up propaganda for this woman. She is a walking talking meme.
You’re relying on out-of-context clips. That’s called propaganda. Dems Pravda do that to any threat. Look what they did to trump.
You need to actually consider an entire interview. She is direct and analytical.

You don't care that her words are killing people?
blah.gif

This is all the crazy, little, Cro-Magnon grunt is good for...

Even Hannity has asked people to get vaccinated.....cause....FOX is tired of being sued. But since you are a treasonous SOB that cares only enough to hump trump....you will continue to lie.

She never said don't get vaccinated, she said make up your own mind.

Killing people with lies is "weak shit?" Wait....isn't that what trump did on January 6th? Oh...I see why you can't go there.
How many ,fucknut? Then how many were killed by Black Thugs and Antifa? I guess

Tell me....we will compare numbers!
50 Cops killed. 2000 injured. OK .Libby. How many killed on Jan 6th? One ,I believe? As to DAMAGE? 50 Billion over the Summer. Jan 6th? Very little. Maybe some brown diapers from Democrat Senators.

50 Cops killed. 2000 injured. OK .Libby. How many killed on Jan 6th? One ,I believe? As to DAMAGE? 50 Billion over the Summer. Jan 6th? Very little. Maybe some brown diapers from Democrat Senators.
We can go back further and get more numbers, but we don[t need to. January was not only an attack on the US Capitol...it was an attack on our Constitution. It was an attack on our country. The deaths from the riots were a results of lawlessness. There will always be people who take advantage of legitimate protest to break the law.

What makes the attack on the Capitol so ugly was the man who lied and instigated it, immediately changed his tune as soon as he realized that he insurrection attack was going to fail. As he has in the past, HE LITERALLY THREW ALL HIS CULT UNDER THE BUS.

Now he is still going around the country repeating the very Big Lie that cause the January 6th Coup Attempt. He will not be happy until there is more violence and death, due to his BIG LIE.

Forum List

Back