Marjorie Taylor Green temporarily suspended from Twitter for COVID vaccine lies

The repup party needs to rid itself of people like Green and Gaetz. They are going to bring the party down even further than it is now.

HERE IS WHY SHE WAS BANNED!

Here are the covid death stats per age group in the UK.

And here is some government information regarding being overweight and covid.

Last edited:
I found the so-called “lie” by MTG since the OP was too much of a coward to post it:

The conservative congresswoman was hit this week with a 12-hour suspension from Twitter after she posted a tweet falsely claiming COVID-19 is "not dangerous" for people who are not obese or under the age of 65. In a separate tweet this week, Greene said that "defeating obesity" would protect people against coronavirus complications and death.

Of course what she said is 100% true. The virus is not dangerous for people under the age of 65 that aren’t obese.

The vast majority of all WuFlu related deaths are elderly, then obese people.

I found the so-called “lie” by MTG since the OP was too much of a coward to post it:

The conservative congresswoman was hit this week with a 12-hour suspension from Twitter after she posted a tweet falsely claiming COVID-19 is "not dangerous" for people who are not obese or under the age of 65. In a separate tweet this week, Greene said that "defeating obesity" would protect people against coronavirus complications and death.

Of course what she said is 100% true. The virus is not dangerous for people under the age of 65 that aren’t obese.

I see why the Reich reacted. Pimping the Wuhan Designer Virus® is critical to them retaining power. They must drive vote by mail again in 2022 or they will be driven from power. In person voting with ID will utterly destroy the democrats,

Controlling speech will not be accepted by the American people....we have a right to question our government and what they say regardless of the issue.....and if a business is aiding the government in squashing speech they should be prosecuted....and broken up....
You mean when they are aiding a foreign government?

There are words that KILL people? Could you do me a solid and let me know which ones, brah?

TIA
Comparing vaccine and COVID restrictions to NAZI Germany? Are you seriously that slow? BRAH

Yeah, not much of an article. She did something but the article doesn't even note what she did. I imagine it was pretty stupid but so was this article.
You said the correct word: imagine. According to OP’s URL, it was professional and correct information, was it not? Badger’s not that good at this. What part is misinformation?

You said the correct word: imagine. According to OP’s URL, it was professional and correct information, was it not? Badger’s not that good at this. What part is misinformation?

I didn't really say it was misinformation. I can not tell because there simply is not enough there to say.

Explain how military personnel died of COVID.

Controlling speech will not be accepted by the American people....we have a right to question our government and what they say regardless of the issue.....and if a business is aiding the government in squashing speech they should be prosecuted....and broken up....
Rambunctious you never fail to nail it when you call out the most crucial element of the whole shebang! You are absolutely right that Americans will not accept filtered information especially from the government. The only information our government should safeguard is in protection of our military. All other information made public is public information, and each American should decide how to interpret the information, not the governmental “experts”. They are not experts, they are experienced politicians which involves focusing on reelection over most everything else, at least for the majority of them.

Personally, particularly with medical information, I would not listen to any politician regardless of their views, but that still doesn’t mean that their words need to be restricted to closed chambers.

Rambunctious you never fail to nail it when you call out the most crucial element of the whole shebang! You are absolutely right that Americans will not accept filtered information especially from the government. The only information our government should safeguard is in protection of our military. All other information made public is public information, and each American should decide how to interpret the information, not the governmental “experts”. They are not experts, they are experienced politicians which involves focusing on reelection over most everything else, at least for the majority of them.

Personally, particularly with medical information, I would not listen to any politician regardless of their views, but that still doesn’t mean that their words need to be restricted to closed chambers.
That is why Fau Chi’s funding of Wuhan virus research was masked under a more important scenario than his alibi of humanitarian vaccines: military vaccines. And the Obama-Biden administration funded Duke-NUS, Singapore, the same adenovirus technology that went on to vaccinate the Russian military.

New Topics

Forum List

Back