Marines leaving Iraq!!!!!

Theirs was not to question why...so they deserve our respect and thanks

Ours is to question why, however, because we are the citizens for whom they reportedly serve.

Out of Iraq and out of Afghanistan, says I.

Ours is to question why, however, because we are the citizens for whom they reportedly serve.

Ya fuck those Iraqis and Afghans, just let them die and live in dictatorships, fuck em all.

Look dumb ass, whether you think we should have gone or not is irrelevant now BECAUSE we went. We now have a RESPONSIBILITY to fix those Countries as we are in them.

You wanna see the World howl at us? Abandon both Countries as is and watch as they descend into Anarchy and all those turds that whined about us BEING there will be even louder and madder at us LEAVING.

Thankyou editec...you understand what those of us who have served honorably understand...we do not question our CinC and play politics. We do what is asked of us, we do it well and with honor.

God bless all of the members of our Armed Forces.

The Marines, and all Soldiers who served deserve much better than America. They are way too good for us. We allowed them to be used for Colonialism instead of what they signed up for. The height of our selfishness can be seen in the great divide between the pro war crowd and pro American crowd in that the two groups couldn't even work together to ensure our Troops received the best healthcare available. Too many sit on their ass and whine instead of actually doing something and that is in all camps.

For the amateur heart string pullers, let me point out that no, our Troops did not Sacrifice their lives and limbs in Iraq in Defense of the US. Their Service has been exploited by certain Policymakers, but that can never take away from the honorable Service our Troops have given. I even recommend all Soldiers get out of the military until they get a nation of Citizens that cares just 5 percent as much about them as all US Troops care about America. We don't deserve them.

I think a nice big FUck You is in Order.. When you denigrate America you speak for your own stupid self.. You don't speak for We The People so fuck you..

Seconded.

I never claimed to speak for We the People. The only arrogant ones doing that are those telling others to shut up.

Thankyou editec...you understand what those of us who have served honorably understand...we do not question our CinC and play politics. We do what is asked of us, we do it well and with honor.

That is pure fucking bullshit. Anyone who knows the Oath knows that.

Ya fuck those Iraqis and Afghans, just let them die and live in dictatorships, fuck em all.

Look dumb ass, whether you think we should have gone or not is irrelevant now BECAUSE we went. We now have a RESPONSIBILITY to fix those Countries as we are in them.

You wanna see the World howl at us? Abandon both Countries as is and watch as they descend into Anarchy and all those turds that whined about us BEING there will be even louder and madder at us LEAVING.

You just accidentally confessed to being completely fucking ignorant of the situations. But we already knew that when you claimed Blackwater was given immunity in Iraq through a Treaty with iraq. When it was proven that was not true at all you ran and hid instead of being a man and admitting you fucked up.

That's buying into the pro war crowd bullshit of trying to make our Troops the same thing as Policy. Pointing our we never should have redeployed ground forces in Iraq is not disrespecting our Troops. I'll be damned if I let a bunch of rag tag heart string pullers think they can pull that bullshit.

As for the statement of "Theirs is not to question why." That is completely false. It is their duty to question all orders and only follow the legal ones. That is why Lt Watada refused to deploy to iraq and the military's only response was to let him out of the military versus putting the legality of the war on trial.

You and people who think like you are irrelevant and relegated to society's trash heap. Voice your opinion...PLEASE...we need for all Americans to see and hear what you have to say so that you and those like you are NEVER given power.

and you wonder why you were kicked out of the service.....if in fact you ever did serve....me personally..I think you're a fake vet...until you prove me wrong...it's my opinion because YOU HAVE LIED DAY IN AND DAY OUT on this message board. There I said it...now prove me wrong.

You just accidentally confessed to being completely fucking ignorant of the situations. But we already knew that when you claimed Blackwater was given immunity in Iraq through a Treaty with iraq. When it was proven that was not true at all you ran and hid instead of being a man and admitting you fucked up.

RETARD ALERT. If Iraq had jurisdiction you dumb ass we would not be having this conversation. Your ignorance is exceeded only by that head of yours. Have trouble getting through doors I bet.

You and people who think like you are irrelevant and relegated to society's trash heap. Voice your opinion...PLEASE...we need for all Americans to see and hear what you have to say so that you and those like you are NEVER given power.

and you wonder why you were kicked out of the service.....if in fact you ever did serve....me personally..I think you're a fake vet...until you prove me wrong...it's my opinion because YOU HAVE LIED DAY IN AND DAY OUT on this message board. There I said it...now prove me wrong.

Lol....you're too much of a pathetic individual to get upset due to accusations. As other Vets have already pointed out you accuse people of lying about their Service every time you can't adequately discuss an issue. You think lying and saying I got kicked out of the Service helps you in any way? It's even funnier you think so highly of yourself you assumed I would be upset because.....you.....rotfl......YOU.....accuse me of being a fake Vet. Even if I stapled my DD214 to your forehead nothing would change. You would still call me names and use the rep button to drop your stupid comments. Once again when you can't discuss the topic because you got pwned you have to try and make it strictly personal. Grow up.

Lol....you're too much of a pathetic individual to get upset due to accusations. As other Vets have already pointed out you accuse people of lying about their Service every time you can't adequately discuss an issue. You think lying and saying I got kicked out of the Service helps you in any way? It's even funnier you think so highly of yourself you assumed I would be upset because.....you.....rotfl......YOU.....accuse me of being a fake Vet. Even if I stapled my DD214 to your forehead nothing would change. You would still call me names and use the rep button to drop your stupid comments. Once again when you can't discuss the topic because you got pwned you have to try and make it strictly personal. Grow up.

Thank you for admitting you're a fake vet.

and thank you for shitting all over this thread with your lies.

You see everyone....??? CurveLight's modus operandi is typical of left wing retard loons. They come in, trash a pro-military thread that thanks our Marines for their service, then pick fights with the posters who support MY position with bullshit political content that has got nothing to do with the thanks we owe our Marines. So now everyone knows why I question his service and I stick by my original statement. I would encourage everyone to read his trash but ignore him in their replies.

Last edited:

Thank you for admitting you're a fake vet.

and thank you for shitting all over this thread with your lies.

I never admitted to being a fake Vet. You making such a clearly false claim does nothing but make you look even more pathetic. If anyone is inflating their service around here it's people like you who constantly accuse others of lying. You are guilty of projection on this issue but I don't care. You aren't worth the distraction from the thread topic.

I suppose that posting topically would be just to difficult a mental task, so rather, reheat, reserve, and rehash the same crap you're been posting in 1000 other threads.

Although, Now I'm only curious to see which moron will swallow the bait.:confused:

I think a nice big FUck You is in Order.. When you denigrate America you speak for your own stupid self.. You don't speak for We The People so fuck you..

Dude...go find another thread to shit in you fucking scum.....this thread is to thank our Marines, not listen to your incessant whining. Take your political crap to another thread and LEAVE THE MARINES OUT OF IT!! Got that skippy?

You deserve mucho neg rep for your disrespect to our Marines.

<<<<sigh>>>>
:rolleyes:

Willow and Patek bit the bait

Maybe if we all ignore him he will go away? The problem is some liberal cry babies won't ignore him.

Maybe if we retun to the topic?!:drillsergeant:

Marines Leaving Iraq AFTER 7 YEARS.

Should Marines be deployed for 7 fucking years? As I understand their mission, the Marines are essentially lightly armed assult troops whose tactical training is not to hold ground.

Why didn't they Army replace them 5-6 years ago?

Thanks are due for our Marines when they come home. I hope they get a ticker-tape parade down Broadway in NYC. God knows they deserve it.

You see everyone....??? CurveLight's modus operandi is typical of left wing retard loons. They come in, trash a pro-military thread that thanks our Marines for their service, then pick fights with the posters who support MY position with bullshit political content that has got nothing to do with the thanks we owe our Marines. So now everyone knows why I question his service and I stick by my original statement. I would encourage everyone to read his trash but ignore him in there replies.

Your problem is you want a thread to support your views on Iraq without having those views being challenged. You are exploiting their deployment from Iraq to do nothing but try and silence others. Your typical "left loon" garbage is more blatant dishonesty. Many war supporters seem to be stuck in a dimension warp where they believe only those on the left are against the occupations. They have to be dishonest to try and maintain their views. It's quite sad.

I suppose that posting topically would be just to difficult a mental task, so rather, reheat, reserve, and rehash the same crap you're been posting in 1000 other threads.

Although, Now I'm only curious to see which moron will swallow the bait.:confused:

Dude...go find another thread to shit in you fucking scum.....this thread is to thank our Marines, not listen to your incessant whining. Take your political crap to another thread and LEAVE THE MARINES OUT OF IT!! Got that skippy?

You deserve mucho neg rep for your disrespect to our Marines.

<<<<sigh>>>>
:rolleyes:

Willow and Patek bit the bait

Maybe if we all ignore him he will go away? The problem is some liberal cry babies won't ignore him.

Maybe if we retun to the topic?!:drillsergeant:

Marines Leaving Iraq AFTER 7 YEARS.

Should Marines be deployed for 7 fucking years? As I understand their mission, the Marines are essentially lightly armed assult troops whose tactical training is not to hold ground.

Why didn't they Army replace them 5-6 years ago?

First of all you DON'T understand what a Marine is...work that out and come back with an intelligent post.

You see everyone....??? CurveLight's modus operandi is typical of left wing retard loons. They come in, trash a pro-military thread that thanks our Marines for their service, then pick fights with the posters who support MY position with bullshit political content that has got nothing to do with the thanks we owe our Marines. So now everyone knows why I question his service and I stick by my original statement. I would encourage everyone to read his trash but ignore him in there replies.

Your problem is you want a thread to support your views on Iraq without having those views being challenged. You are exploiting their deployment from Iraq to do nothing but try and silence others. Your typical "left loon" garbage is more blatant dishonesty. Many war supporters seem to be stuck in a dimension warp where they believe only those on the left are against the occupations. They have to be dishonest to try and maintain their views. It's quite sad.

Forum List

Back