Marijuana Nullification on the Rise, Despite SCOTUS ruling!

It's not the government's job to protect me from myself. If I want to potentially kill myself by hang-gliding or by eating Big Macs until I get diabetes or by killing my brain cells, that's my business. But even if there was an argument to be made for government having some role in drugs, was it worth the cost? The Fourth Amendment has been gutted, police have been militarized and treat everyone as criminals, countless lives have been ruined by both police and criminals over control, trillions have been spent on this prohibition, governments have been plunged into civil war and revolt and coup d-tats, and thanks the Push Down-Pop Up cycle, we now have cartels in Mexico fighting for control of the country and there is no end in sight.

How was keeping pot out of my hands worth any of that?

Come on Libbies, Party with the Founding Fathers for once! They all smoked pot!

List of United States politicians who admit to cannabis use - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In reading your link, it says that the Founding Fathers grew it, but didn't use it.
...and Clinton smoked it...but didn't inhale!:eusa_liar:

Not to everyone. The percentage of people who are addicted to alcohol is very small. Not everyone who has a beer or a glass of wine with dinner is an alcoholic or even gets drunk. Everyone who uses drugs, including marijuana does so with the intent of getting high (even if they lie about it).

Good thing you're here to tell us what everyone's intentions are.

If someone takes a gun, puts it to their temple and pulls the trigger you know that they inted to commit suicide. If someone takes drugs, not forced on them, or an inadvertant act, their intention is to get high. They don't intend to bake cupcakes they intend to get drugged out.

The United States is truly tuning into a diseased cess pool. It will be a mercy to the universe when it has been conquered by a better people.
There are no better people.

Also...
Everyone who uses drugs, including marijuana does so with the intent of getting high (even if they lie about it).
Not so. Some use it to alleviate the pain and nausea associated with some diseases.

Good thing you're here to tell us what everyone's intentions are.

If someone takes a gun, puts it to their temple and pulls the trigger you know that they inted to commit suicide. If someone takes drugs, not forced on them, or an inadvertant act, their intention is to get high. They don't intend to bake cupcakes they intend to get drugged out.

The United States is truly tuning into a diseased cess pool. It will be a mercy to the universe when it has been conquered by a better people.

When somebody takes a drink of alcohol, their intention is to get drunk
Not so.

It would be okay to legalize drugs IF we had a blanket law that any one who kills someone on drugs is immune from all criminal and civil liability. It's the Walking Dead, treat them that way.

It would be okay to legalize drugs IF we had a blanket law that any one who kills someone on drugs is immune from all criminal and civil liability. It's the Walking Dead, treat them that way.
Why not just treat them as just as liable as anyone else?

Are heavy smokers or drinkers given any special dispensations from the laws?

Tobacco use has no cognitive impairment. Drinkers are not given any special dispensation from laws.

I had a woman visit me high on pot, she was in her 70s and fell, I dragged her out in the hallway by her ankles and left her there after putting a note down that said "DRUG ADDICT".

The way to treat druggies is with zero tolerance. If we have drunks, there is no improvement to increase that number by those drugged out.

Good thing Cory Monteith just offed himself, one less to worry about.

What type of jackass argues against pot while defending alcohol

I'm not defending alcohol. Just pointing out that if we have a problem with people who are impaired by alcohol, it serves no purpose to add those impaired by drugs to the number of people impaired by alcohol and expect a better result.

Tobacco use has no cognitive impairment. Drinkers are not given any special dispensation from laws.
How do you know there's any cognitive impairment from cocaine or heroin?

I had a woman visit me high on pot, she was in her 70s and fell, I dragged her out in the hallway by her ankles and left her there after putting a note down that said "DRUG ADDICT".
Your callousness is not anyone else's problem.

The way to treat druggies is with zero tolerance. If we have drunks, there is no improvement to increase that number by those drugged out.
Because 25+ years of that has worked out so well. :rolleyes:

What did he ever do to harm anyone but himself?

I'm not defending alcohol. Just pointing out that if we have a problem with people who are impaired by alcohol, it serves no purpose to add those impaired by drugs to the number of people impaired by alcohol and expect a better result.
No, what you're doing is giving a textbook example of a double standard.

sure you did Katz.....

Who "drags" a 70yr. Old woman.....lol. anyways --- let the people die by their own sword without people telling them what to put in their bodies. So long as they pay for all of their own health fuck ups.

sure you did Katz.....

Yep, left her in the hallway to holler for help. I think two guys from upstairs finally helped her get up.

I would not cut a druggie a single break. Put them in warehouses and give them all the drugs they want until they "Monteith" themselves out.

sure you did Katz.....

Yep, left her in the hallway to holler for help. I think two guys from upstairs finally helped her get up.

I would not cut a druggie a single break. Put them in warehouses and give them all the drugs they want until they "Monteith" themselves out.
how did you know she was "high" on Pot?......

We become a nation of druggies. Then what? The need for not drug using immigrants becomes greater because Americans are too impaired to function.

Using this logic we must already be a nation of drunks. So what's the difference? Might as well legalize the drugs.

We legalized alcohol and spent the next 70 years fighting the effects of legalization. Drugs are much worse because a person can always sober up but the effects of drug addiction make that less likely.

The government has no business in prohibition regarding alcohol, guns, drugs..People make that same argument with wanting gun control.. - guns kill-- blah blah blah.. and we say to them, "Criminal are always going to find a way to get guns." The same goes with drugs.. Being who abuse anything and don't follow the law don't really give a shit anyhow. We have bigger things to worry about then fighting this battle that is nothing more than a waste of tax dollars.. Let the states decide.

sure you did Katz.....

She was smoking it at the time. That's how it happened. I told her to leave and she said it was medically necessary she had a "card". I told her that if she did not immediately leave, I would call the police and make a complaint of distribution. When she got up to leave, something happened and she fell. When she fell it was "Help I've fallen and I can't get up". So I helped her by grabbing her ankles and dragging her out into the hallway.

Last edited:

Someone who gets high is a drug addict? What about someone who takes valium, Xanax? Do you drag them out by their feet and label them a drug addict leaving them in the hall way? That sounds completely NUTS if you ask me. A lot of my friends get high.. They're funny as hell and totally cognoscente.. they don't fall down.. worst case scenario we laugh our mouths to a frozen Joker smile.. LOL

She was smoking it at the time. That's how it happened. I told her to leave and she said it was medically necessary she had a "card". I told her that if she did not immediately leave, I would call the police and make a complaint of distribution. When she got up to leave, something happened and she fell. When she fell it was "Help I've fallen and I can't get up". So I helped her by grabbing her ankles and dragging her out into the hallway.

You drug a woman out by her feet who most likely had cancer and left her in the hallway??? :eek::eek:

Forum List

Back