Marijuana in America

Hey shit for brains, that's where you are dead wrong on all accounts, not only did I ride schoolies from mid 1978-1982, along with various band performances throughout high school, but I also drove them between 2017 and 2018. I drive transit now and have been for four years. Before all that bus driving, I was a route delivery driver for a couple of companies. So yes, I do know what the hell I'm talking about. There are legitimate safety reasons why CMV operators of all stripes cannot smoke up anywhere near a Commercial Vehicle. And stoned drivers are still charged with Driving Under the Influence or the lesser included Driving While Ability Impaired. Any narcotic, including marijuana has the effect of reducing alertness in drivers.
are you stoned?? sure sounds like it,,

Nope. Just a teetotaler all my life. But I am an experienced Commercial Motor Vehicle operator, have been since 1999, and know what the hell I'm talking about, moron.
whats that got to do with anything I said??

you have your experiences and I have mine,,

Only 3 states have made it fully illegal, and those states are Nebraska, Kansas, and Idaho.

Some only allow CBD oil, but they are few, I think around 7. The rest of the country allows either medical marijuana or recreational use.

The genie is out of the bottle, and it won't go back in, no matter what Christian conservative Republican tries to outlaw it. Eventually we will have a younger Democratic President who will legalize it and we can stop playing games and treat it like alcohol.

What other uses are there than medical (which has always been bullshit) and recreational?

Fucking potheads are stupid.

Only 3 states have made it fully illegal, and those states are Nebraska, Kansas, and Idaho.

Some only allow CBD oil, but they are few, I think around 7. The rest of the country allows either medical marijuana or recreational use.

The genie is out of the bottle, and it won't go back in, no matter what Christian conservative Republican tries to outlaw it. Eventually we will have a younger Democratic President who will legalize it and we can stop playing games and treat it like alcohol.

Legalize all the drugs, control it, make it safer, and then tax the hell out of them.

Conservatives are very rigid on their beliefs, and they've swallowed propaganda their whole lives, and that, of course, includes marijuana. Sometimes they find out for themselves they were mistaken, and it's almost always by accident.
^
Obvious projection.

True – in addition to being ignorant, frightened, and authoritarian, seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent; the right’s unwarranted opposition to the decriminalization of marijuana being one of endless examples.
L.E. has always used marijuana as an excuse to arrest minorities, the criminalization of marijuana has always been about authoritarian control, something Republicans crave.

Forum List

Back