Marijuana in America

Yeah, you stand out as an example and a warning of what this sort of drug does to people.

No thanks, I certainly do not want to end up like you.
That's funny, because no offense intended to you, but your take is almost always wrong, and always in disagreement with my beliefs in general. You saying this only confirms that.

You and Anathema are in a league of your own, and that's not a compliment.

I've known several conservatives that chilled the fuck out on edibles.

Weed pulls you into the moment. More folks could benefit from that. Too much of outrage culture is predicated on hypotheticals. The now is about what is.
Conservatives are very rigid on their beliefs, and they've swallowed propaganda their whole lives, and that, of course, includes marijuana. Sometimes they find out for themselves they were mistaken, and it's almost always by accident.

Conservatives are very rigid on their beliefs, and they've swallowed propaganda their whole lives, and that, of course, includes marijuana. Sometimes they find out for themselves they were mistaken, and it's almost always by accident.

Usually when something impacts them personally. Cheney wasn't too keen on LGBT folks until his daughter came out.

Conservativism is also built upon the lack of empathy. They actively try and teach you to purge the ability to see something from other's points of view.

Which is why conservatives are generally uncurious people. And rarely recognize the needs of others until those needs impact them personally.

That's funny, because no offense intended to you, but your take is almost always wrong, and always in disagreement with my beliefs in general. You saying this only confirms that.

I'm not terribly concerned that a drug-abusing cretin thinks that I am “wrong” about anything, or that my views do not line up with those of said drug-abusing cretin.

The fact that you abuse drugs means, on its face, that your view of reality is going to be, at best, rather badly distorted. That is what mind-destroying drugs do; and that is what you have long demonstrated about yourself, here on this forum.

I'm not terribly concerned that a drug-abusing cretin thinks that I am “wrong” about anything, or that my views do not line up with those of said drug-abusing cretin.

The fact that you abuse drugs means, on its face, that your view of reality is going to be, at best, rather badly distorted. That is what mind-destroying drugs do; and that is what you have long demonstrated about yourself, here on this forum.
You are the most consistent poster on this forum. You are consistently wrong about everything I see you post. If by some bizarre coincidence we ever find ourselves in agreement, on anything, I will definitely be rethinking my position.

"Mind destroying drugs", in relation to marijuana, means your streak remains unbroken.

You are the most consistent poster on this forum. You are consistently wrong about everything I see you post. If by some bizarre coincidence we ever find ourselves in agreement, on anything, I will definitely be rethinking my position.

"Mind destroying drugs", in relation to marijuana, means your streak remains unbroken.

Of course, even in calling me “wrong”, you stand out a a prime example to prove how right I am. Must be the stereotypical drug-induced version of Dunning-Kruger speaking, here.

yeah cooking your brain cells with dope everyday will make it all better......you might even forget for a while that poor old Joe is ssupposed to be in charge of the nation
Wrong.

It’s about government excess and overreach and the needless criminalization of private citizens making decisions concerning their private lives.

Of course, all the big government authoritarian right cares about is compelling conformity and punishing dissent.

Wrong.

It’s about government excess and overreach and the needless criminalization of private citizens making decisions concerning their private lives.

Of course, all the big government authoritarian right cares about is compelling conformity and punishing dissent.
your premise is a lie,,,

this topic is about the only topic the dems arent compelling conformity and punishing desent,,
just look at the trans issue,,

Keep it for yourself. I’ve never touched the stuff and never will. Not even for medicinal purposes.

I talk to people regularly about my anger management and anxiety/stress issues. Their diagnosis is that unless I see a need to change, nothing ever will; and I don’t see a need to change.

I have a derringer, chambered in .45 ACP in my dresser. It’s loaded with a +P JHP cartridge which has my initials stenciled on the case. I’m more than prepared.

If a stoner threatens your life, go ahead. But threatening to murder someone because they "negatively impacted your life" is simply ignorant.

f a stoner threatens your life, go ahead. But threatening to murder someone because they "negatively impacted your life" is simply ignorant
Don’t worry. It’s not just the stoners. ANYONE who impacts my life negatively enough risks getting on my bad side and potentially becoming worm food.

It’s just that the drunks, bums, stoners, and other takers in society get less leeway and/or sympathy from me.,

Don’t worry. It’s not just the stoners. ANYONE who impacts my life negatively enough risks getting on my bad side and potentially becoming worm food.

It’s just that the drunks, bums, stoners, and other takers in society get less leeway and/or sympathy from me.,

Lots of talk. But, as I said, if they are threatening you it is self-defense. If they are not threatening you, it is murder.

Lots of talk. But, as I said, if they are threatening you it is self-defense. If they are not threatening you, it is murder
Nothing wrong with people dying, so lon as it’s the right people dying. I don’t even classify drinkers, dryggirs, the homeless, unemployed, retirees, etc… as people.

Nothing wrong with people dying, so lon as it’s the right people dying. I don’t even classify drinkers, dryggirs, the homeless, unemployed, retirees, etc… as people.

Once again, big talk. But you have not done anything resembling what you claim to be ready to do. Are you claiming no stoner has ever caused negativity in your life?

Once again, big talk. But you have not done anything resembling what you claim to be ready to do. Are you claiming no stoner has ever caused negativity in your life?
I generally try to avoid arguing with people with mental illness. His viewpoint is clearly irrational, and he likes making empty threats.

Forum List

Back