Marijuana and the definition of conservative

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
A conservative, at least when that word had a real definition, meant being inherently against expanding government power and authority. Conservatism embraces freedom and privacy, and only real threat to others would justify changing and supporting increasing government at the expense of freedom and privacy.

You work a full day. You come home

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Neither activity would in any way bother a conservative. But here we are with self proclaimed "conservatives" embracing increased government power and authority at the expense of freedom and privacy over ... A plant.

Nice.

The origin of marijuana prohibition is a case study of the truth of conservatism, that big government should not be trusted, and that those in government will lie and spread fear and panic to keep themselves in power. The head of prohibition knew prohibition was going to be repealed (because the church going sub human morons who pushed it had no clue what they were doing, and in the end the American people figured out that al Capone was worse than alcohol). So this guy created a new issue, a new cause, to keep his job and title and budget etc. marijuana was the target. Using American taxdollars, this uber greedy kleptocratic traitor funded the making of mass misinfo about marijuana, most famously the movie Reefer Madness, which many morons still believe. In reality, by pushing marijuana underground, we enriched and empowered criminal elements here and abroad, and packed our prisons with people who are not a threat to society.

The war on marijuana is the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT using lies, falsehoods, propaganda, and the law to do unreal harm to America and abroad for the sole purpose of enriching and empowering liars in government.

Nobody who opposes total marijuana legalization is in any way a conservative.

The pot haters are classic morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods who want big government to rescue them from the bogeyman.....

A conservative, at least when that word had a real definition, meant being inherently against expanding government power and authority. Conservatism embraces freedom and privacy, and only real threat to others would justify changing and supporting increasing government at the expense of freedom and privacy.

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Neither activity would in any way bother a conservative. But here we are with self proclaimed "conservatives" embracing increased government power and authority at the expense of freedom and privacy over ... A plant.

Nice.

The origin of marijuana prohibition is a case study of the truth of conservatism, that big government should not be trusted, and that those in government will lie and spread fear and panic to keep themselves in power. The head of prohibition knew prohibition was going to be repealed (because the church going sub human morons who pushed it had no clue what they were doing, and in the end the American people figured out that al Capone was worse than alcohol). So this guy created a new issue, a new cause, to keep his job and title and budget etc. marijuana was the target. Using American taxdollars, this uber greedy kleptocratic traitor funded the making of mass misinfo about marijuana, most famously the movie Reefer Madness, which many morons still believe. In reality, by pushing marijuana underground, we enriched and empowered criminal elements here and abroad, and packed our prisons with people who are not a threat to society.

The war on marijuana is the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT using lies, falsehoods, propaganda, and the law to do unreal harm to America and abroad for the sole purpose of enriching and empowering liars in government.

The pot haters are classic morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods who want big government to rescue them from the bogeyman.....

Puff puff pass homey?

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

Don't confuse servitude's with Libertarians.

Why, I'm so conservative I refused to comply with marijuana laws from the govt., from corporations, and from insurance underwriters...

Rather, you are a classic left wing hypocrite who embraces big government when it suits your cause, like locking America down over a non-existent flu to help your side use absentee ballots to cheat....

But when you want a toke, you give a token nod to us libertarians

Why, I'm so conservative I refused to comply with marijuana laws from the govt., from corporations, and from insurance underwriters...

Rather, you are a classic left wing hypocrite who embraces big government when it suits your cause, like locking America down over a non-existent flu to help your side use absentee ballots to cheat....

But when you want a toke, you give a token nod to us libertarians
i was going to comment.....but i will leave this to you moon....

I got stuck on the finger by a pot needle someone left on the sidewalk once. It swelled up and hurt.
a pot needle?.....

Yes.

70r1WawtTvrD7V44HIRU1AoYtYaaAPKVOW9WcKkLhfw.jpg

c43f18ef6eb2c7221aae4bbc7ec902058cebf5a7b9cf793ad75cab5c90170d5d_1.jpg

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

I'm all for liberty of the highest order, that "live and let live" shit sounds sooooo cool and makes me feel all war and fuzzy inside...BUT the thing is; when we decided to FORCE good productive people to pay for the poor life decisions made by lowlife degenerates circa 1935 Father Government gave me an equity share in filthy pieces of worthless shit....Now, I want Americans to meet a standard for obvious reasons...only Father Government can impose laws/legislation to FORCE people to meet a standard that doesn't cost me money and or threaten my quality of life.
Look, the undeniable truth is fact....by and large it’s the poor, the ignorant, the young and unmotivated whom are smoking weed...it’s really no secret.
Grown, productive, smart people who smoke weed don’t champion the lifestyle and can’t care less if it’s legal.

The people stoners want you to think are stoners:
slider-businessman-dark-suit-1.png

The REAL stoners:

homeless_group.jpg

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

I'm all for liberty of the highest order, that "live and let live" shit sounds sooooo cool and makes me feel all war and fuzzy inside...BUT the thing is; when we decided to FORCE good productive people to pay for the poor life decisions made by lowlife degenerates circa 1935 Father Government gave me an equity share in filthy pieces of worthless shit....Now, I want Americans to meet a standard for obvious reasons...only Father Government can impose laws/legislation to FORCE people to meet a standard that doesn't cost me money and or threaten my quality of life.
Look, the undeniable truth is fact....by and large it’s the poor, the ignorant, the young and unmotivated whom are smoking weed...it’s really no secret.
Grown, productive, smart people who smoke weed don’t champion the lifestyle and can’t care less if it’s legal.

The REAL stoners:

homeless_group.jpg
oh geez.....lol....

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

The thing is; when we decided to FORCE good productive people to pay for the poor life decisions made by lowlife degenerates circa 1935 Father Government gave me an equity share in filthy pieces of worthless shit....Now, I want Americans to meet a standard for obvious reasons...only Father Government can impose laws/legislation to FORCE people to meet a standard that doesn't cost me money and or threaten my quality of life.

The REAL stoners:

homeless_group.jpg
So you show a pic from a story on homeless people without any proof they are stoners except your false allegations of defamation about humans because you are a bigot.. Congratulations on picking on homeless people in West Virginia...
hahaha...you're right, the homeless never smoke weed.
Here, is this better?
DSC_5786sm.jpg

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

I think you are confusing Conservatism with Libertarianism. When has Conservatism ever had problems with government intervention?

Heck, the classic definition of a conservative is someone who wants to uphold the status quo. Since traditions have the advantage of handed-down wisdom.

Libertarians, on the other hand, want both personal and economic freedom and oppose government intervention.

so now is someone supposed to put up a guy in a suit smoking pot?....
Just admit it; you stoners are ashamed of your bad habit.....you think legalization will glamorize weed, cause acceptance and clean up your look...you think after legalization you'll be able to smoke weed in front of your granddaughters with pride......You're tired of sneaking out to the shed to do what you're ashamed of.....I'm right aren't I?

Just admit it; you stoners are ashamed of your bad habit.....you think legalization will glamorize weed, cause acceptance and clean up your look...you think after legalization you'll be able to smoke weed in front of your granddaughters with pride......You're tired of sneaking out to the shed to do what you're ashamed of.....I'm right aren't I?
you have become a fucking drama queen loser.....lol......what the fuck happened to you?......wait i know.....being stuck in S.Cal.....lol......

you have become a fucking drama queen loser.....lol......what the fuck happened to you?......wait i know.....being stuck in S.Cal.....lol......
Don't get all emotional and abandon a civil discussion...make your case, the case for stoners.

Don't get all emotional and abandon a civil discussion...make your case, the case for stoners.
i believe the emotional one here is you.....after that speech you gave i thought you were going to sob a few times....

Reasonable people (like conservatives) realize that cigarette smoking is unhealthy. It makes you wonder why an ignorant selfish hypocritical faction of society would want to legalize a more toxic substance.
Tobacco is more toxic
You're tired of sneaking out to the shed to do what you're ashamed of.....I'm right aren't I?

I'm pretty sure vapor pens were invented so we could smoke weed right in front of our parents after all these years! Kids, nah don't smoke near your kids.

Vapor pipes, oils, drinks and edibles are the emerging products. Bongs hits fine for us old timers though.....

Forum List

Back