Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?

There hasn’t been any crowds on the other side of windows yelling, screaming and banging on them to disrupt the workers.

Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No one has been disruptive, ignoring rules and acting like an idiot.

The problem is that each ballot should be reviewed by at least two people of different parties. They aren’t doing that here.
This isn't an election, moron. It's an audit. Different standards.

It is not different. We should know exactly what they are doing. Arizona laws on rdecounts should apply to this audit. We know this is not a honest audit.
You mean you know it is. Democrats can't swindle it. That's what has you pissing your pants.

Apparently the standards for the audit are lower than that for the election.

Given the audit is less reliable, begs the question why they’re doing it at all.

Cheating rigging election stealing Dems telling others how to conduct an audit lol.

Naricopa County Republicans disagree with you.
Where is "Naricopa" county, dumbass?

Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?

The list is way too long.

There hasn’t been any crowds on the other side of windows yelling, screaming and banging on them to disrupt the workers.

The problem is that each ballot should be reviewed by at least two people of different parties. They aren’t doing that here.

Correct.

I am not sure what they expect to get accomplished here.

Correct.

I am not sure what they expect to get accomplished here.
You know exactly what they expect to accomplish. That's why your peeing in your pants.

Apparently the standards for the audit are lower than that for the election.

Given the audit is less reliable, begs the question why they’re doing it at all.
How is that "apparent?" When did anyone demonstrate that the audit is less reliable? You want to cancel the audit for exactly the opposite reason.

Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?

No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.
No one is out of control but the Democrats because they can't stop the audit.
When nothing changes after this audit...who are you going to blame this time?
All I want is the fraud proven. If nothing happens because of it stick around for a while, it will.
And they're going to arrest JFK's "real" assassins any day now, right dumbfuck?
Around the same time you find the guy named Natural Causes that killed Sicknick asshat. Dims already cried and got told by the judge to pound sand, audit continues. Truly sucks to be you. As always.

In 100 days from now, is the POTUS election overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, is any election in Arizona overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, will you still be living in mama's basement trying to get the better of your betters? Yes.
So what are you so worried about then? If the upshot of the audit is nothing, then it will be like a fart in the wind, right?
I'm worried? News to me.

Biden will still be your president and you'll still be a loser. Audit or no audit. LOL

No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.

Trump will just rant and rave demanding another audit.

Really though...did the blob demand this audit? I'm not saying your wrong but the blob seems to have just checked out. He's playing golf and letting others look like idiots when attempt after attempt to save face by his confederates fails miserably.

That, to me, is the most hilarious aspect of all of this. His supporters are getting played. He's toying with his own team...letting them make fools of themselves while he invests no capital, no effort, and of course, no money.

It is a prototypical cult.

He's still claiming publicly that he was robbed and there will be more audits after AZ.

Trump will just rant and rave demanding another audit.

Really though...did the blob demand this audit? I'm not saying your wrong but the blob seems to have just checked out. He's playing golf and letting others look like idiots when attempt after attempt to save face by his confederates fails miserably.

That, to me, is the most hilarious aspect of all of this. His supporters are getting played. He's toying with his own team...letting them make fools of themselves while he invests no capital, no effort, and of course, no money.

It is a prototypical cult.

He's still claiming publicly that he was robbed and there will be more audits after AZ.
Ok.

All I want is the fraud proven. If nothing happens because of it stick around for a while, it will.
Around the same time you find the guy named Natural Causes that killed Sicknick asshat. Dims already cried and got told by the judge to pound sand, audit continues. Truly sucks to be you. As always.

In 100 days from now, will you still be living in mama's basement trying to get the better of your betters? Yes.
So what are you so worried about then? If the upshot of the audit is nothing, then it will be like a fart in the wind, right?
I'm worried? News to me.

Biden will still be your president and you'll still be a loser. Audit or no audit. LOL
Then what are you so worried about?

I'm worried? News to me.

Do I have to send the FBI back over to your house, boy? Clearly you can't read. In no way am I worried about the "audit" or any fallout from the audit.

I'm worried? News to me.

Do I have to send the FBI back over to your house, boy? Clearly you can't read. In no way am I worried about the "audit" or any fallout from the audit.
Why would the FBI come to my house, because I noted how worried you are about the audit?

I'm worried? News to me.

Why would they FBI come to my house, because I noted how worried you are about the audit?
I sent them once...you DO remember that right (LOL)....I can send them again to teach you how to read.

I'm worried? News to me.

Why would they FBI come to my house, because I noted how worried you are about the audit?
I sent them once...you DO remember that right (LOL)....I can send them again to teach you how to read.
Go right ahead.

How is that "apparent?" When did anyone demonstrate that the audit is less reliable? You want to cancel the audit for exactly the opposite reason.
Is it better to have one party counting the ballots or both?

Use your head for once.
They aren't counting the ballots, moron. They are auditing the ballots. It's not wise to have the people who conducted the swindle to be investigating the swindle.

Democrats are little more than criminals.

Assholes like you are always the problem. You lack self awareness.
You lack self awareness.

IronyMeter.gif

Forum List

Back