Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?
No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.
No one is out of control but the Democrats because they can't stop the audit.

Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?

No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.
When nothing changes after this audit...who are you going to blame this time?

All I want is the fraud proven. If nothing happens because of it stick around for a while, it will.

" Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big, and gettin' the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls. "

-- "Sin City"

All I want is the fraud proven. If nothing happens because of it stick around for a while, it will.
And they're going to arrest JFK's "real" assassins any day now, right dumbfuck?

No, but pretty soon the fraud will be proven.

6 months...tik tock...times a wastin!

Sucks to be you.

untitled-2-1516735208.jpg

Lol, coming from drama queen #1.

Sucks to be you.
Lol, coming from someone who still claims Russian collusion over 4 years later. Tik tok!

Sucks to be you.
I do not support murderers, you do.

Oh, things will change after this audit. Other swing states that stopped counting in the middle of the night will have their ballots forensically audited. Election procedures will be revised for 2022. Signatures will require certification. Ballot harvesting will be stopped. Drop boxes will be secured. Only live, breathing citizens will be allowed to have their ballots counted. Deadlines for returning ballots will be enforced. Valid, timely postmarks will be required on mail-in ballot envelops.

The Democrat Party and its voter fraud machine will be crippled and elections will be safer and closer to fair. The Democrat Party will lose the House, the Senate and the White House.

That is why the Democrat Party is frantic to stop this audit.

Screw the Democrat Party! :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Oh, things will change after this audit. Other swing states that stopped counting in the middle of the night will have their ballots forensically audited. Election procedures will be revised for 2022. Signatures will require certification. Ballot harvesting will be stopped. Drop boxes will be secured. Only live, breathing citizens will be allowed to have their ballots counted. Deadlines for returning ballots will be enforced. Valid, timely postmarks will be required on mail-in ballot envelops.

The Democrat Party and its voter fraud machine will be crippled and elections will be safer and closer to fair. The Democrat Party will lose the House, the Senate and the White House.

That is why the Democrat Party is frantic to stop this audit.

Screw the Democrat Party! :laughing0301:

Cool...I'll try to remind you weekly when it doesn't happen.

Transparency. Unlike in November.

And unlike November there have been no complaints that observers need to be shoulder-to-shoulder with these ballot counters.

The audit of the election machines is off limits. That shouldn't be much of an issue as two nationally accredited audit companies already looked into them. Although I wouldn't mind hearing of another Dominion lawsuit coming out of this, they should be interesting if allowed to proceed. I'm not much into the more popular morbid court trials.
So Dominion is willing to submit all of their machines and code (along with all records of the machines' communications with any servers) as part of discovery???

THAT should be interesting!!!!!

So Dominion is willing to submit all of their machines and code (along with all records of the machines' communications with any servers) as part of discovery???

Dominion would have no choice in the matter if those making claims against them simply backed them up through lawsuit. But that's hard to do based on claims pulled out of the air in which no responable person would believe.

Or alternatively anybody can take complaint to the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC), such as this one from last year. From letter the EAC sent to ES&S voting machines in regards to their machines.

The complaint:
1619976179110.png

The letter later continues with EAC's findings:

1619976615794.png

Response from EAC to Request for Investigation into ES&S — National Election Defense Coalition

With all the time and money going towards the recount it seems to me that an sensible approach for the future would be to have a national standard on ballots so they can be scanned by various makers of optical readers with minimal time needed for any programming set up. They could then go through the ballots putting a batch through all scanners and be done with all those where the batch totals match.

It would be entertaining to have a ballot counting battle between Dominion and all challengers going on over at the Madhouse .

With all the time and money going towards the recount it seems to me that an sensible approach for the future would be to have a national standard on ballots so they can be scanned by various makers of optical readers with minimal time needed for any programming set up. They could then go through the ballots putting a batch through all scanners and be done with all those where the batch totals match.

It would be entertaining to have a ballot counting battle between Dominion and all challengers going on over at the Madhouse .
45 million for mueller! Shut up cry baby

Assholes like you are always the problem. You lack self awareness.
So the truth TRIGGERED your little pussy pink snowflake ass so bad you had to respond with some asinine, vapid insult instead of an actual rebuttal that may have saved you some cred.

Fuck off, idiot.

Forum List

Back