Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

The Republican Party before 1998 was a fiscally conservative and patriotic to America party.

In 1998, out went Newt and fiscal conservatism, and in came child molesting zionist traitor Dennis Hastert and W. Since 1998, most of the Republicans, especially the "christian" ones, are frauds, really zionist jews who care not about fiscal conservatism, free and fair elections, freedom of speech, or america at all. All they care about (McConnell, Boehner, Ryan, Grasserly, Murkowski, Sasse, Cornyn etc.) is ISRAEL and covering up 911.

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?

There hasn’t been any crowds on the other side of windows yelling, screaming and banging on them to disrupt the workers.

Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No one has been disruptive, ignoring rules and acting like an idiot.

The problem is that each ballot should be reviewed by at least two people of different parties. They aren’t doing that here.

Correct.

I am not sure what they expect to get accomplished here.
You know exactly what they expect to accomplish. That's why your peeing in your pants.

I'm on your side....almost all the time.

I am not peeing my pants.

But, I also don't believe they are doing this well.

That's my opinion.

Don't be so quick to bite at your allies.

Knew I'd be entertained by this circus...

View attachment 486110
Trump himself must not have been available.....

:abgg2q.jpg:
Not sure who this is, or why I should care. Are former lawmakers not allowed to get other jobs?

For sure, a former lawmaker is allowed to get another job. However, he surely would never be hired by any legitimate auditing company which is conducting a recount of an election in which the former lawmaker was directly involved. The guy was one of the 11 Republicans pledged to Trump. That his other post election stop the steal activities didn't catch the eye of the auditors is hardly excusable. Given his name appears on the ballots directly in front of their eyes is surely comical.

This whole charade falls at the feet of our Arizona Senate.

View attachment 486110

So?
People with BLM masks were doing the actual count in November.
Rotten to the core.

Republicans dominate the Maricopa County Board of Elections. They have said the election was fair. The Republican governor of Arizona said it was fair. You are just sore losers.
You do not lose when you are cheated.

Trump's AG says there was no cheating.
He didn't investigate. He didn't interview ONE witness.
He's swamp.

He told every US Attorney to be on the lookout for election fraud. They saw no evidence of fraud. That includes 2 US ttorneys in Georgia.

That is your typical excuse. Barr claimed that Mueller's report exonerated Trump when it did not. Barr was a partisan AG who protected Trump. He was a part of the Trump swamp.
then why are dems so scared about this audit??

View attachment 486110

Not sure who this is, or why I should care. Are former lawmakers not allowed to get other jobs?

For sure, a former lawmaker is allowed to get another job. However, he surely would never be hired by any legitimate auditing company which is conducting a recount of an election in which the former lawmaker was directly involved. The guy was one of the 11 Republicans pledged to Trump. That his other post election stop the steal activities didn't catch the eye of the auditors is hardly excusable. Given his name appears on the ballots directly in front of their eyes is surely comical.

why not? I would consider someone that ran for office and won, someone with experience when it comes to ballots and elections.

Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?
4o5ksk.jpg

As a non.American I was absolutely shocked to learn only 6 or 7 States demand voter I.D.
That's insane.
Even the poorest African States demand voted I.D

View attachment 486110

The Trumpsters just haven't embarrassed this country enough yet.

Making a pure mockery of our voting system. Just great.
The mockery is courtesy of the Democrats and Covid. The illegal changes not passed by legislatures is mockery and cheating. You projecting the blame is typical and meaningless.

View attachment 486110

The Trumpsters just haven't embarrassed this country enough yet.

Making a pure mockery of our voting system. Just great.
The mockery is courtesy of the Democrats and Covid. The illegal changes not passed by legislatures is mockery and cheating. You projecting the blame is typical and meaningless.
Okay!

View attachment 486110

Their feet could be covered in illegal ballots all the way up to their knees. The ballot itself will be proof of the fraud.

2 cents,

Do us a a favour and not call this an "Audit"....

Sorry but I cringe a little when they call it that... IT is not an Audit...

I definitety use ther term loosely and do so only for convenience. I do realize its true use as a tool for political fund raising.

I find the election system business interesting as I was our company's technical lead on our shareholder's elections and also the municipal elections held 30-35 years ago. Back in the mainframe, COBOL, and punch cards days. Recall one election when all was going well and it appeared we'd be out of there by 10:00pm. All it took was for one precinct worker to mess things up, and we were there until 2:00am. Thank goodness for Easytrieve which allowed me to program and run all sorts of reports for the man in charge to figure things out. I found it fun.

Who Certified the Maricopa County, AZ, November general election?​

Answer: The same two companies who certify voting machines; Pro V&V and SLi Compliance

The only two companies who are certified by the EAC to certify voting machines (Pro V&V and SLI Compliance) are the same two companies who performed the first audit of the Maricopa County, AZ general election – using a bogus Risk Limiting Audit (RLA) process they claimed validated the results.

That is the equivalent of the fox guarding the hen house.

My own research into the Dominion voting machines...
My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

View attachment 486847

>My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

>Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

I vote in every election. Not sure what your research is referring to, but where I am, we have to show photo ID, and we use paper ballots which are filled in by hand.

I guess your argument is that other counties in the US and perhaps Virginia have similar problems to use of Dominion voting machines. That's probably true. They should all be fixed.

Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?

No one is going to believe anything coming out of this recount because it hasn’t been conducted in a legal fashion. State law mandates how an audit of the election ballots has to be conducted in these people aren’t doing it.

But you believe the election was stolen so it really doesn’t matter what happens in this audit. Nothing will change your little Trump cult mind.
Name those laws that the legislature made. How is it against the law?

Start with this:

I vote in every election. Not sure what your research is referring to, but where I am, we have to show photo ID, and we use paper ballots which are filled in by hand.

I guess your argument is that other counties in the US and perhaps Virginia have similar problems to use of Dominion voting machines. That's probably true. They should all be fixed.

Yes, hand-marked paper ballot read by optical scanners are the safest route to minimize software errors and hacking.
The map I referred to shows those counties marked in green where these type of ballots are used in Texas.

Here in Arizona they've required all counties within the state to use of verifiable paper records systems for over a decade, regardless of which voting system they purchase. From what I see and confirming for me what I saw in link above, that isn't the case state-wide there in Texas.
1620155254408.png

Forum List

Back