Maricopa County's Audit doesn't disappoint....

Maricopa County election officials admitted to auditors today that they do not have possession of administrative passwords that grant full control over the voting machines used in the 2020 election. Those machines and ballots are currently being audited by a third party group hired by the state Senate to determine the degree of voter fraud that took place in November.

Election officials have no right to outsource their job. The election should be cancelled just for that.
Good. Last think I'd want is some dumbass partisan election officials from either party to have access to the Admins passwords to any of the voting machines.
Good? It invalidates the election, I guess that is good.

I think the legal argument is lacking. Couldn't any one with access compromise the system? Not to mention the security risk of leaking the credentials.

Nah, if that's all the red meat they're throwing your way, your gonna starve.
You too are trying to minimize a huge mistake. They violated election law by ceding control.
Says you with zero evidence.

Want proof you're full of shit...? Present your proof that Dominion has admin access......

:popcorn:
More evidence that points toward fraud. And anyone who hears it will figure that out. :mm:
I take that as tacit admission you have absolutely zero proof that Dominion has admin access to those machines.

Yet you claim it to be true anyway. With no proof.

G'head, tell the forum again how the election was stolen.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The fact that the County does not have system administrators who have administrative access to the Dominion voting machines is a big concern. By allowing Dominion to have the administration access only, the County has basically turned over the system to the Dominion voting machine system people. There is no IT control here because that’s been ceded to Dominion.
LOL

Who says only Dominion had admin access??
The county officials who do not have that code. They did not control the machines, Dominion did. Illegal. Dominion is not the government.
So what? Prove no state official has admin access...
They just proved it. They do not have the password for the administrator. What part don't you understand. They were not capable of running the election. Give it up, they got caught again. :boobies:
No, you're just lying again. You claimed Maricopa County officials don't have it. That doesn't prove it's not with state officials.

You wouldn't have to lie like that if your position wasn't so fragile.
County elections are supposed to be run by county officials. Period, you idiot.
November 2020 wasn’t a county election it was Federal.
Still the responsibility lies with that county. They failed to secure the election without that password.
Great, let's see your evidence they didn't have admin access on election day....
They just said they didn't.

Maricopa County election officials admitted to auditors today that they do not have possession of administrative passwords that grant full control over the voting machines used in the 2020 election. Those machines and ballots are currently being audited by a third party group hired by the state Senate to determine the degree of voter fraud that took place in November.

Election officials have no right to outsource their job. The election should be cancelled just for that.
Good. Last think I'd want is some dumbass partisan election officials from either party to have access to the Admins passwords to any of the voting machines.

I think the legal argument is lacking. Couldn't any one with access compromise the system? Not to mention the security risk of leaking the credentials.

You too are trying to minimize a huge mistake. They violated election law by ceding control.

Want proof you're full of shit...? Present your proof that Dominion has admin access......

More evidence that points toward fraud. And anyone who hears it will figure that out. :mm:
I take that as tacit admission you have absolutely zero proof that Dominion has admin access to those machines.

The election was stolen.

The fact that the County does not have system administrators who have administrative access to the Dominion voting machines is a big concern. By allowing Dominion to have the administration access only, the County has basically turned over the system to the Dominion voting machine system people. There is no IT control here because that’s been ceded to Dominion.
LOL

The county officials who do not have that code. They did not control the machines, Dominion did. Illegal. Dominion is not the government.
They just proved it. They do not have the password for the administrator. What part don't you understand. They were not capable of running the election. Give it up, they got caught again. :boobies:
No, you're just lying again. You claimed Maricopa County officials don't have it. That doesn't prove it's not with state officials.

Still the responsibility lies with that county. They failed to secure the election without that password.
Great, let's see your evidence they didn't have admin access on election day....
So? They could be lying. Or it could be the truth but that doesn't prove they didn't have admin rights on election night. Or it could be they never had admin access but folks at the state level had it if needed.

The bottom line is -- you don't know. Yet you're making claims anyway as though they're fact. That's why you've fallen for the Big Lie.

Republicans are certainly welcome to take them to court if they want, but their record on wild speculative claims like yours have been less than stellar so far.
They do not have to go to court. They never had the password, they never had control.

The election was stolen.
rotfl-gif.288736

That never gets old.

Republicans are certainly welcome to take them to court if they want, but their record on wild speculative claims like yours have been less than stellar so far.
They do not have to go to court. They never had the password, they never had control.
More unproven claims.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Prove they never had admin privileges....

LOL

So? They could be lying. Or it could be the truth but that doesn't prove they didn't have admin rights on election night. Or it could be they never had admin access but folks at the state level had it if needed.

The bottom line is -- you don't know. Yet you're making claims anyway as though they're fact. That's why you've fallen for the Big Lie.
You are still trying to spread the big lie that there was no fraud. You are the one losing credibility of your claim. This is a major mistake that enabled fraud.

The election was stolen.
rotfl-gif.288736

That never gets old.
They say the truth never does.

LOL

You are still trying to spread the big lie that there was no fraud. You are the one losing credibility of your claim. This is a major mistake that enabled fraud.
I'm not saying there was no fraud. Of course there was some. There's always some fraud in these elections. Some have been charged even. Both Democrats and Republicans. What I'm saying is there was no widespread fraud and certainly nothing anywhere capable of flipping the election.

LOL

I'm not saying there was no fraud. Of course there was some. There's always some fraud in these elections. Some have been charged even. Both Democrats and Republicans. What I'm saying is there was no widespread fraud and certainly nothing anywhere capable of flipping the election.
The fraud was massive and so obvious the censorship started.

Admin rights to the operating system is different than admin right to a piece of software.

LOL

LOLOL

Yeah, so massive you need a 5K camera and ultraviolet light to see it.

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?
No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.
No one is out of control but the Democrats because they can't stop the audit.
When nothing changes after this audit...who are you going to blame this time?
All I want is the fraud proven. If nothing happens because of it stick around for a while, it will.
And they're going to arrest JFK's "real" assassins any day now, right dumbfuck?
Around the same time you find the guy named Natural Causes that killed Sicknick asshat. Dims already cried and got told by the judge to pound sand, audit continues. Truly sucks to be you. As always.

In 100 days from now, is the POTUS election overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, is any election in Arizona overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, will you still be living in mama's basement trying to get the better of your betters? Yes.
Hey asshole in 100 days will you find that Natural Causes guy? Nope. Will you be crying about the audit findings? Yes. Sorry asswipe, but your projection of your own failure is laughable. Now go tell mommy you got your ass kicked again coward.

Dershowitz is a Trump supporter.
Dershowitz is a U.S. Constitution supporter. Dershowitz is a life-long Democratic liberal. Dershowitz is aghast at the radical turn toward fascism that the Democratic Party has taken.

The Republican party is the fascist party. The fact they are making it harder to vote is proof of this. Dershowitz ia a Trump supporter who is suffering from TDS.

My own research into the Dominion voting machines...
My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

View attachment 486835

View attachment 486844

Many of Dominion's machines, tabulators even, have modems which can connect to the internet via cell phone towers...

View attachment 486847

>My own research on Texas' voting machines reveals you folks have nothing to brag about. You have many counties relying on ballot marking devices (BMD's) or even worse, Direct Recording Electronic sysytems (DREs). These BMD's are fine if limited for use by those disabled, but gosh darn you have whole counties having them as your primary voting machines.

>Worse yet there are counties in your state in which an audit is impossible.

I vote in every election. Not sure what your research is referring to, but where I am, we have to show photo ID, and we use paper ballots which are filled in by hand.

I guess your argument is that other counties in the US and perhaps Virginia have similar problems to use of Dominion voting machines. That's probably true. They should all be fixed.

There is no evidence that there is anything wrong with the Dominion machines. It is a shame that a American company is being used as a pinata to try and explain Trump's loss.
Yes there is. They found one in GA. They were also on line. They found one in MI. They will find more in NH and Arizona. Remember Dominion is going to have to give their source code out. That will be fun.

Someone pushed the wrong button in 1 county and that is all. The ballots in Georgia were hand recounted and the one county had a error and that is all. The other counties got it right. Dominion will not have to turn over their source code because there is no reason for then to do so.
That is not what Dershowitz says.

Dershowitz is a Trump supporter. You have absolutely no case that would force them to reveal the source code. In Maricopa County, all the machines were audited after the election and no discrepancies were found.
Audited twice.
Both audits were corrupt. But if there was no fraud what is this?

No guilt showing here. :nono:

The gateway pundit. Proves it is a lie.

LOL

LOLOL

Yeah, so massive you need a 5K camera and ultraviolet light to see it.
If that can prove if a ballot is illegal it is worth much more.

Knew I'd be entertained by this circus...

View attachment 486110
Trump himself must not have been available.....

So?
People with BLM masks were doing the actual count in November.
Rotten to the core.

Republicans dominate the Maricopa County Board of Elections. They have said the election was fair. The Republican governor of Arizona said it was fair. You are just sore losers.
You do not lose when you are cheated.

Trump's AG says there was no cheating.
He didn't investigate. He didn't interview ONE witness.
He's swamp.

He told every US Attorney to be on the lookout for election fraud. They saw no evidence of fraud. That includes 2 US ttorneys in Georgia.

That is your typical excuse. Barr claimed that Mueller's report exonerated Trump when it did not. Barr was a partisan AG who protected Trump. He was a part of the Trump swamp.
then why are dems so scared about this audit??

BGecause this is a farce. Republicans are pushing thie biased audit to justify their attempts to prevfent people from voting. There are valid expectations for this and none of them are being met.

1. The firm doing this should be certified. That means that they should be trained in how to properly audit a election.
2. The firm doing this should be unbiased.
3. The standards they are using should be publicly known.
4. Observers should be allowed to see what is going on.

I could probably come up with more commonsense standards.
Kind of like should have happened in the election, eh? Please link your source that says none of that is happening.

That is what happened in the election. The majority of the Maricopa county election officials are Republicans.

You see anyone putting up massive sheets of cardboard to block the view?
Has there been a fake toilet overflow and everyone has to evacuate the building?
Have they had anyone removed from the reviewing process?

No, no, no... so what the fuck is your problem?
No problem here...I'm enjoying watching you guys spin out of control. Perhaps you should storm the capitol again.
No one is out of control but the Democrats because they can't stop the audit.
When nothing changes after this audit...who are you going to blame this time?
All I want is the fraud proven. If nothing happens because of it stick around for a while, it will.
And they're going to arrest JFK's "real" assassins any day now, right dumbfuck?
Around the same time you find the guy named Natural Causes that killed Sicknick asshat. Dims already cried and got told by the judge to pound sand, audit continues. Truly sucks to be you. As always.

In 100 days from now, is the POTUS election overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, is any election in Arizona overturned? No.
In 100 days from now, will you still be living in mama's basement trying to get the better of your betters? Yes.
So what are you so worried about then? If the upshot of the audit is nothing, then it will be like a fart in the wind, right?
I'm worried? News to me.

Biden will still be your president and you'll still be a loser. Audit or no audit. LOL
Then what are you so worried about?
Do I have to send the FBI back over to your house, boy? Clearly you can't read. In no way am I worried about the "audit" or any fallout from the audit.
Hey asshole, you know sending the FBI on a fraudulent complaint would land you in jail right idiot?

This isn't an election, moron. It's an audit. Different standards.
Apparently the standards for the audit are lower than that for the election.

Given the audit is less reliable, begs the question why they’re doing it at all.
Didn't the Dems try to block the audit and are now refusing to participate?

It's not like they are being thrown out and blocked from seeing the process....like November 2020.

Republicans in Maricopa County stand by the election results and have refused to participate.

The only people who were thrown out were people who were acting out of the bounds of normal conduct. In Michigan, cvote counters tried to block out protestors not observers.
Show us ONE image of Republican observers standing by the table in November 2020.
One image.

Don't need to. Trump's attorneys dropped the allegation they were prevented from observing.
Democrats in Pennsylvanias went to Court to seek permission to block Republican observers.
It's in the Court records.
Believe what you see.

Republican election officials confirmed they were allowed to monitor the process and denied any irregularities. Independent fact-checkers have likewise found no evidence to corroborate the Trump Team's allegations.

The campaign quietly dropped the accusation from its lawsuit on Sunday.

"Independent fact-checkers" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump dropped the allegation from his lawsuit. Clearly observers were allowed to observe.
Is Pinocchio your daddy? You lie worse than he does.

You are the biggest liar. Those are facts admitted to by the lawyers representing Trump.
You are always spouting shit and you never link a fucking thing--typical democrat troll. Put up or STFU.

You have no proof of anything except for your demented right wing pals.

Forum List

Back