Maricopa County Presidential Election Fraud Confirmed. It's a Disgrace!

Mel k,Scott McKay,Charlie ward,Juan o Savin,Simon parkes,American free press,the gateway pundit,no more fake news,100% fed up, project veritas,for starters,they all do something YOU and that joke source he used,REFUSE to do,look at the evidence and facts that trump is not part of the corrupt two party system,our first real president sense kennedy to serve the people instead of the bankers,they don’t ignore the facts that you America haters do thst the most massive vote fraud in American history took place this past election or ignore the group of over 10/000 doctors and 1000 lawyers around the world that have proved it is the vaccine that is dangerous,not the virus unless it is the elderly.they don’t blantantly ignore those facts you America haters do.

Trump is a humanitarian gay homo Barry .Obama was involved up to his ears in child trafficking.Under Obama,there was only a little over a 1000 children rescued from child trafficking,Under Trump,over 9/000 were saved.
O give that when I take the trolls to school as I did in this post they can’t be mature enough to own up to it they are wrong and have been checkmated.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are and make up lies in their Hail Marys by their biopsies at the dnc headquarters. :rofl: :rofl:

Interesting that the "moderators" moved this to "Conspiracy Theories". Despite the results being open to the public and available on a legally valid State website.
Yeah this site is a mouthpiece for the government,the majority of the mods hate America so they censor cold hard facts of government corruption by putting it in this section.

Yep, oil is sold via a global market, does not matter where it is produced

Oil might be sold on a global market, but you're a fool if you don't think local things can effect it. It's all supply and demand. You don't think that child molester shutting down the US pipeline had an effect? Of course it did. He removed future supply so prices went up. If OPEC cuts output, prices go up. It's only OPEC cutting it, not the US, but it drives up global markets.

Global markets don't just react to global things, they react to ANYTHING.

Interesting that the "moderators" moved this to "Conspiracy Theories". Despite the results being open to the public and available on a legally valid State website.
Because they have to push the narrative. It does not matter if it is fact based or not.

They know the people that did it and criminal referrals have been submitted. It can be proven easily, even in the corrupt courts. Study up on the audit and come back later.
You're either ignorant of the facts of just a stubborn piss poor liar and propagandist.

FYI:
those " files were not deleted, the security files were saved to another apparatus, as they do for every election, when it is completed...

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, The senate never subpoenaed the security logs in the first place!"

Poster Care4All told you this. You have no answer for her and you have no answer now, as this is a matter of fact and history.

But do continue to parrot the gospel according to Cheeto Jeezus...makes the up coming elections an easier choice for many.

Nothing has been disproven. We simply hear it never happened from proven liars. Next.
Are you drunk or high? Your much vaunted "auditors" could NOT prove theft or corruption or cheating or whatever other euphemism you Maga minions like to prattle. YOU CANNOT FACTUALLY DISPROVE WHAT Care4All posted. Period. So you just squawk on with insipid stubbornness and absurdity. Keep it up....makes the decision for many voters in the upcoming midterms that much clearer.

Maybe because the thread subject title is essentially a lie....the findings of the "auditors" actually contradicts it. Just saying.

Biden won, is President and nothing will change that unless Harris become President.

In the end all Trump can do is ready himself for a 2024 run and hope he win and stop looking at the past but Trump never does that…

Excuse me?

Biden won shit! he and the Rats stole this election from Americans.

:thankusmile:
Next troll indeed to go onto,this one got checkmated.:abgg2q.jpg:
How so, genius? The auditors that you jokers all lauded did NOT conclude as you hoped, so now you just IGNORE them an push another "wishful thinking" load of mental flatulence as "fact".

Typical Maga machinations: just keep repeating the big lie over and over and never admit error or defeat. Goebbels would be proud.

Oh, and as for your list of your preferred news sources: let's just give the readers a sample of what you consider a valid news source:

O give that when I take the trolls to school as I did in this post they can’t be mature enough to own up to it they are wrong and have been checkmated.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are and make up lies in their Hail Marys by their biopsies at the dnc headquarters. :rofl: :rofl:

You're going to break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back there, son.

Maybe because the thread subject title is essentially a lie....the findings of the "auditors" actually contradicts it. Just saying.
I don't think you really watched the presentation, or looked past the count of paper ballots. There are some very serious questions that need to be answered, not the least of which the chain of custody of the paper ballots between the election and February 2nd. Why were so many boxes in such disarray? They counted less than 2% of them in the counties fake "audit".

You're either ignorant of the facts of just a stubborn piss poor liar and propagandist.

FYI:
those " files were not deleted, the security files were saved to another apparatus, as they do for every election, when it is completed...
That would be a violation of the protocol specified by law.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, The senate never subpoenaed the security logs in the first place!"
False. They sure did subpoena the logs.

Poster Care4All told you this. You have no answer for her and you have no answer now, as this is a matter of fact and history.

But do continue to parrot the gospel according to Cheeto Jeezus...makes the up coming elections an easier choice for many.
This doesn't have shit to do with the orange man. You just keep bringing him up because you and your ilk have developed a "Falsism" to try to invoke emotional response by bringing him up. He seems to be your favorite icon, based on all the posts I see.

Fraud was found. You are willfully ignorant or just can't help yourself.

It was found alright. It was found Joe didn't receive the amount of votes he should have, it was revised upwards.
Not the fraud you wanted and trump won the state.
Go away. Trump lost so get over it. All the expected election reversals and humiliation by democrats that they cheated, came to NOTHING.
Stick to your bible.

You heard that on the fake news station, a shame you can't prove it.

Obama was well liked, in Iran

Biden, a joke.

Clinton, hide your daughters and give him cash

And your fake news says what?
I live in Europe where Trump was not considered the leader of the Western world. He was considered a joke, a dangerous joke.

Obama was elected TWICE by a majority in the electoral and popular vote. The former head of Israeli Massad said he was the best thing to happen to Israel in a long time. And he was given a Nobel Peace Prize just for being an alternative to the Shrub & company.

I didn't vote for Biden, nor for Slick Willy's 2nd term....too much of the status quo players that strangely suited the agenda's of your neo-facists leaning GOP.

You need to get your head out of Murdoch's media empire, Clear Channel and the like and start thinking/researching for yourself, because that "fake news" mantra is as tired and buffoonish as it's author.
Obama was the worst thing that happened to Ambassador Christopher Steven's. Mudered in Libya.

Fake news, how was the story put, they got mad over a video? A video they never saw nor heard about.

ISIS, Syria. $150 billion given to Iran. England insulted. Banning oil drilling. Extremely high gas prices. Food prices rising.

Obama stuttered more than a model t car.

Bush, Clinton, Obama, Carter, they all sucked. One world order.

Only two man looked out for the people, Trump and Reagan
I live in Europe where Trump was not considered the leader of the Western world. He was considered a joke, a dangerous joke.
Then you lived in ignorance

Oil might be sold on a global market, but you're a fool if you don't think local things can effect it. It's all supply and demand. You don't think that child molester shutting down the US pipeline had an effect? Of course it did. He removed future supply so prices went up. If OPEC cuts output, prices go up. It's only OPEC cutting it, not the US, but it drives up global markets.

Global markets don't just react to global things, they react to ANYTHING.

Canadian oil will still get to market, just not though that one extra bit of pipeline. It is as if you all did not even know what the pipeline was for.

But you are correct, if OPCE cuts output prices go up, which is what we say last summer after Trump threatened OPEC to cut production or else.

Canadian oil will still get to market, just not though that one extra bit of pipeline. It is as if you all did not even know what the pipeline was for.

But you are correct, if OPCE cuts output prices go up, which is what we say last summer after Trump threatened OPEC to cut production or else.

No, I know nothing about the stupid fucking pilpeline. I only live in South Louisiana on the gulf coast where 95% of all oil produced in our nation is processed and sold.

Nope, I know ntohing. You know everything living in the midwest, where your experience with oil is the shelf at Wal Mart.

oil produced in our nation is processed and sold.

and the pipeline closed down had ZERO to do with oil produced in our nation.

No, I know nothing about the stupid fucking pilpeline. I only live in South Louisiana

So, using this logic someone that happens to live in Beaufort SC is an expert on all things Marine Corps... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back