Maricopa County Presidential Election Fraud Confirmed. It's a Disgrace!

Do you think that the President is the most powerful person in the world? Trump was not even considered the leader of the Western world as all US Presidents are.
You heard that on the fake news station, a shame you can't prove it.

Obama was well liked, in Iran

Biden, a joke.

Clinton, hide your daughters and give him cash

And your fake news says what?

You shouldn't Identify yourself as such, chuckles....kind of lessens your ability to function as a disinformation agent.
Laugh, clown, laugh.
You have a farting problem sock puppet paid shill of Langley.you get paid the big bucks fir your lies sock.another sock to put on ignore.

You shouldn't Identify yourself as such, chuckles....kind of lessens your ability to function as a disinformation agent.
Laugh, clown, laugh.
Disinformation makes you sound like fascist. There is information, period. God gave you a brain to figure things out. Sorry there is no warranty.

You have a farting problem sock puppet paid shill of Langley.you get paid the big bucks fir your lies sock.another sock to put on ignore.
Oh my, he's actually doubling down on his school yard retorts, folks. :auiqs.jpg:

Clearly, the education system in this country has some serious faults at the grade school level. Small wonder this joker is embracing the moronic machinations of MAGA minions in Maricopa County.

Carry on, my boy! Best laugh I've had all day!

Tell us, oh wise one, what news sources would you prefer, and accept? Who are your trust worthy sources?
oh and one more thing paid shill fir the dnc Care4all most the time trump was in office,I did not think he was any differerent than every president sense LBJ up to Obama,all puppets fir the elite doing the bidding fir the bankers instead of the people,but when he came out and told the truth having the balls to do what no other president in mankind had to do not even the great jfk,telling the CIA controlled media they are fake news and all wars are started by bankers,that was what finally did it fir me he was differerent than war mongering mass murderers of women and children bush and Obama,he is the first president in my lifetime I can remember who actually did what he said he would do,only an idiot would ignore facts that he was the most anti war president sense carter which is why you hate him,you love these dem presidents who murder women and children.

Disinformation makes you sound like fascist. There is information, period. God gave you a brain to figure things out. Sorry there is no warranty.
Really? Because last time I checked, your orange pated god and his minions have been squawking the phrase "fake news" for over 4 years and counting...except for that brief use of "alternative facts" that was laughed out of the public discussion. Not democrats, not liberals, not progressives, not independents....FOLK LIKE YOU.

So spare us all the BS and smoke blowing....the best your tin god's bogus audit came up with are recommendations for a more efficient vote counting process....NO CORRUPTION, NO "STEALING".

So why don't you just grow the hell up and deal with reality? I truly don't understand this devotion to a man who specifically builds hotels and golf courses that YOU CAN'T REGULARLY AFFORD! :dunno:

Carry on.

Care4all said:
Tell us, oh wise one, what news sources would you prefer, and accept? Who are your trust worthy sources?

oh and one more thing paid shill fir the dnc Care4all most the time trump was in office,I did not think he was any differerent than every president sense LBJ up to Obama,all puppets fir the elite doing the bidding fir the bankers instead of the people,but when he came out and told the truth having the balls to do what no other president in mankind had to do not even the great jfk,telling the CIA controlled media they are fake news and all wars are started by bankers,that was what finally did it fir me he was differerent than war mongering mass murderers of women and children bush and Obama,he is the first president in my lifetime I can remember who actually did what he said he would do,only an idiot would ignore facts that he was the most anti war president sense carter which is why you hate him,you love these dem presidents who murder women and children.
Man, that was a LOAD you just shoveled!

they are simple questions, my man ... what news sources would you prefer, and accept? Who are your trust worthy sources?

If you don't have the intellectual courage and honesty to answer, then PUH-LEEZE just don't post more avoidance drivel like you did here. Not very entertaining.

Really? Because last time I checked, your orange pated god and his minions have been squawking the phrase "fake news" for over 4 years and counting...except for that brief use of "alternative facts" that was laughed out of the public discussion. Not democrats, not liberals, not progressives, not independents....FOLK LIKE YOU.

So spare us all the BS and smoke blowing....the best your tin god's bogus audit came up with are recommendations for a more efficient vote counting process....NO CORRUPTION, NO "STEALING".

So why don't you just grow the hell up and deal with reality? I truly don't understand this devotion to a man who specifically builds hotels and golf courses that YOU CAN'T REGULARLY AFFORD! :dunno:

Carry on.
The devotion is to election integrity. AZ. lacked all kinds of integrity. GA. is worse. You refuse to look at the evidence and the conclusions it leads to. Censorship, a false flag and constant attacks on concerned patriots that just want answers about something that should be transparent only show your desperation to turn your big lie into the truth. Not going to happen.

You heard that on the fake news station, a shame you can't prove it.

Obama was well liked, in Iran

Biden, a joke.

Clinton, hide your daughters and give him cash

And your fake news says what?
Obama was elected TWICE by a majority in the electoral and popular vote. The former head of Israeli Massad said he was the best thing to happen to Israel in a long time. And he was given a Nobel Peace Prize just for being an alternative to the Shrub & company.

I didn't vote for Biden, nor for Slick Willy's 2nd term....too much of the status quo players that strangely suited the agenda's of your neo-facists leaning GOP.

You need to get your head out of Murdoch's media empire, Clear Channel and the like and start thinking/researching for yourself, because that "fake news" mantra is as tired and buffoonish as it's author.

Last edited:
The devotion is to election integrity. AZ. lacked all kinds of integrity. GA. is worse. You refuse to look at the evidence and the conclusions it leads to. Censorship, a false flag and constant attacks on concerned patriots that just want answers about something that should be transparent only show your desperation to turn your big lie into the truth.

You and your ilk have failed.
Spare us all the BS, because your tin god leaders PUBLICLY STATED that the goal of all recounts/audits led by red state leaders was to PROVE the election invalid due to VOTER FRAUD AND/OR DELIBERATE ALTERING OF VOTE COUNTS BY DEMOCRATS.

A matter of history, a matter of fact.

As I pointed out, all that happened in AZ was a recommendation to tighten up the process to make it more efficient....hell, by their own assessment, the "auditors" came out with MORE votes for Biden than previously tallied. Kind of reverse of what they were shooting for....but then again, these jokers have NO experience or expertise in electoral forensics.

All you fools have left is just the insipidly stubborn repetition of baseless accusations, assertions and inferences. Then you just blather nonsense, as you do here. Just like Cheeto Jeezus, you just can't admit you're flat out wrong even with the FACTS are proving such. Fortunately, the rest of the country just sees you for the clowns that you are, and will try to move on in dealing with a waffling Dem party and a recalcitrant GOP. And with mid term elections coming up, the GOP is sweat'in, because they can't just ignore the Frankenstein monster they've empowered.

Ain't it beautiful? :heehee:

Spare us all the BS, because your tin god leaders PUBLICLY STATED that the goal of all recounts/audits led by red state leaders was to PROVE the election invalid due to VOTER FRAUD AND/OR DELIBERATE ALTERING OF VOTE COUNTS BY DEMOCRATS.

A matter of history, a matter of fact.

As I pointed out, all that happened in AZ was a recommendation to tighten up the process to make it more efficient....hell, by their own assessment, the "auditors" came out with MORE votes for Biden than previously tallied. Kind of reverse of what they were shooting for....but then again, these jokers have NO experience or expertise in electoral forensics.

All you fools have left is just the insipidly stubborn repetition of baseless accusations, assertions and inferences. Then you just blather nonsense, as you do here. Just like Cheeto Jeezus, you just can't admit you're flat out wrong even with the FACTS are proving such. Fortunately, the rest of the country just sees you for the clowns that you are, and will try to move on in dealing with a waffling Dem party and a recalcitrant GOP. And with mid term elections coming up, the GOP is sweat'in, because they can't just ignore the Frankenstein monster they've empowered.

Ain't it beautiful? :heehee:
Deleting security logs is cover for the fraud and illegal.

Deleting security logs is cover for the fraud and illegal.
They were not deleted, the security files were saved to another apparatus, as they do for every election, when it is completed...

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, The senate never subpoenaed the security logs in the first place!

Try AGAIN!

They were not deleted, the security files were saved to another apparatus, as they do for every election, when it is completed...

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, The senate never subpoenaed the security logs in the first place!

Try AGAIN!
Sad, isn't it? These Maga minions just keep repeating disproved mantras ad nausea in the hopes that someone will believe them. Man, the Turtle and his fellow GOPers must be sweating bullets over the up coming mid terms.

Prove it....because your boys in AZ couldn't.
Keep squawking, lastamender.
They know the people that did it and criminal referrals have been submitted. It can be proven easily, even in the corrupt courts. Study up on the audit and come back later.

Sad, isn't it? These Maga minions just keep repeating disproved mantras ad nausea in the hopes that someone will believe them. Man, the Turtle and his fellow GOPers must be sweating bullets over the up coming mid terms.
Nothing has been disproven. We simply hear it never happened from proven liars. Next.

Interesting that the "moderators" moved this to "Conspiracy Theories". Despite the results being open to the public and available on a legally valid State website.

Forum List

Back