Maricopa County Presidential Election Fraud Confirmed. It's a Disgrace!

Ha,ha,ha somebody said I was wrong, big deal. Not you or anybody else has presented one fact, all you do is repeat what you hear on CNN.

Benghazi, I like how you present Benghazi, "there was not enough security so Obama went to the senate who told Obama to pound sand". I hope you don't get offended that I paraphrased you.

So prior to our Ambassador to libya being murdered on the anniversary of 9/11 Obama knew they did not have enough security.

Obama, despite knowing the security situation was grave, left our Ambassador in Libya which then resulted in our Ambassador being murdered.

That sums it up, with the facts you stated.

Obama knew he could not protect the Ambassador and thus let him die. That sound just like our current Afghanistan policy.
For your education:

If YOU make a claim, declaration, assertion, statement....the burden of proof is on YOU to substantiate such with valid documentation. I don't do homework for the willfully ignorant. You present your facts first, then I can respond in kind. Until then, you can just blow smoke and continue the faux condescending hysterics.

FYI: only Congress can appropriate funds....the President can only request such. So when you finish congratulating yourself for your revisionist rhetoric, you might want to show facts to the readers regarding how Constitutional rules didn't apply so you could solely blame Obama. If you can't, then you're just a babbling right wing troll.

You are making claims about benghazi and you know nothing about the video?

If the video puzzles you, you don't know the first thing about
Benghazi
No claims, genius. Only Congress can appropriate funds....and the GOP controlled Senate would NOT increase security funding for Benghazi. A matter of fact, a matter of history. Is the Obama Administration to blame for Benghazi?

Now, about that video you're so hype about? Post it or stfu about it.

Colin Norris? How about commenting correctly so we can see what in the hell you are saying? It is a pretty stupid user who can not post correctly. So how about putting a bit more brain behind your post.

You know exactly what I'm saying. Your problem is I tear your apart every time you post your ignorant lies. I've done you over a couple of times. You're not smart ducky.
But the irony of you telling me to use my brain. If you are smarter than me you wouldn't reply with a childish rebuttal like that. Smart people prove me wrong.

You know nothing. You come on here with your Democrat hatreds and lies every day. You get pinged but still can grasp how NOT to tell bullshit stories. I can see through them and will jump on you every time.
STOP LYING. IT CANT BE THAT HARD.

For your education:

If YOU make a claim, declaration, assertion, statement....the burden of proof is on YOU to substantiate such with valid documentation. I don't do homework for the willfully ignorant. You present your facts first, then I can respond in kind. Until then, you can just blow smoke and continue the faux condescending hysterics.

FYI: only Congress can appropriate funds....the President can only request such. So when you finish congratulating yourself for your revisionist rhetoric, you might want to show facts to the readers regarding how Constitutional rules didn't apply so you could solely blame Obama. If you can't, then you're just a babbling right wing troll.
Ah, what's wrong. You don't like being wrong.

If I make a claim I must prove it with links from the great arbitrator of truth. GOOGLE?

YOU HAVE MADE A DOZEN CLAIMS AND ASSERTIONS WITH NO LINKS PROVING WHAT YOU STATED IS TRUE.

You don't remember the video that Obama and Hillary stated caused the murder of our Ambassador?

And correct me if I am wrong. I will go back and look, you stated it was the lack of security funding that caused the murder? Where were your links proving your assertions. I figured there might be some truth to that so I am not some dick faced asshole ranting about facts and links proving such when my comments get torn apart.

I will be back

You know exactly what I'm saying. Your problem is I tear your apart every time you post your ignorant lies. I've done you over a couple of times. You're not smart ducky.
But the irony of you telling me to use my brain. If you are smarter than me you wouldn't reply with a childish rebuttal like that. Smart people prove me wrong.

You know nothing. You come on here with your Democrat hatreds and lies every day. You get pinged but still can grasp how NOT to tell bullshit stories. I can see through them and will jump on you every time.
STOP LYING. IT CANT BE THAT HARD.
You should use your brain, you must have my comments confused with someone else.

The only comments I have seen from you have never been dialog or a discussion.

Show me that post where you tore me up, I bet it is an insult and no more

You should use your brain, you must have my comments confused with someone else.

The only comments I have seen from you have never been dialog or a discussion.

Show me that post where you tore me up, I bet it is an insult and no more

You come here to deride the democrats with nothing but lies and hate. You are nothing. You're no different to the other hate filled idiots.

This is twice you have failed to defend your position. Just shoot the messenger.
Go away. You're a troll.

You come here to deride the democrats with nothing but lies and hate. You are nothing. You're no different to the other hate filled idiots.

This is twice you have failed to defend your position. Just shoot the messenger.
Go away. You're a troll.
Ah, Lil brainless one. I challenged you to quote a post where you engaged me with facts. You can not do that can you. For you are what you accuse me of. You are the one trolling and callously screaming I am wrong without once engaging in reasonable dialog.

Thanks for ranting away, flaming, trolling while accusing me of doin what you repeatedly do.

AZ Auditors Say Over 17,000 Duplicate Ballots Found in Maricopa County, 1.5 Times What Biden Won By!

On Friday, Arizona state Republicans announced the findings of the Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

Among the audit’s many findings was that over 17,000 total duplicate ballots — meaning ballots submitted by individuals who voted more than once in the election — were found.

As much was revealed by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an expert in pattern recognition and classification of diverse signals and signatures who has four degrees from M.I.T.

The Arizona Republicans conducting the audit enlisted Ayyadurai and his team of experts to aid in the audit by investigating mail-in ballot envelopes used in the election.

The team reported it found 17,322 duplicate ballots in the election.

Found:
Double Duplicates : 16,934;
Triple duplicates : 376;
Quadruple duplicates : 12

View attachment 543680

View attachment 543681

News

On Friday, Arizona state Republicans announced the findings of the Arizona Senate audit of the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

Among the audit’s many findings was that over 17,000 total duplicate ballots — meaning ballots submitted by individuals who voted more than once in the election — were found.
As noted by Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake on Twitter, Maricopa County itself had reported no duplicate ballots.
“Maricopa reported ZERO duplicate ballots. Real total is 17,322,” Lake wrote on Twitter.

“This is more than enough to change the election result.”

Sources: AZ Auditors Say Over 17,000 Duplicate Ballots Found in Maricopa County, 1.5 Times What Biden Won By

Great...so when can we see some legal actions and arrests?

Should be any day now then considering this "evidence"...right?

You're getting a little upset about getting pinged.
If you you had a defence you wouldn't attack me personally.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.
so, you ARE saying you whack-off....who cares....You're getting a little upset about getting pinged.

For your education:

I must show facts? You are asserting that the only reason Ambassador Stevens got murdered was that the consulate building did not have adequate security and that it was requested but the Republicans in congress denied it?

Where is your proof. You made the statement. I will quote TheDefiantOne;
For your education:

If YOU make a claim, declaration, assertion, statement....the burden of proof is on YOU to substantiate such with valid documentation. I don't do homework for the willfully ignorant. You present your facts first, then I can respond in kind.
Where is your documentation? Where is your proof? You stated it was a Republican Congress that denied funds which resulted in the murder of Ambassador Stevens. Where is that documentation?

You make demands of me that you fail to do.

You think your point stands simply because you sad it, and nothing else mattered?

Prove your point with documentation, as you say. I am not here to educate thedefiantone who chooses to be willfully ignorant

No claims, genius. Only Congress can appropriate funds....and the GOP controlled Senate would NOT increase security funding for Benghazi. A matter of fact, a matter of history. Is the Obama Administration to blame for Benghazi?

Ha,ha,ha, I should of read your link. Your link blames Obama and Hillary!

The first quote and to be clear, they are not stating Bush could of prevented what happened on Obama/Biden's watch.

"The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report found the attacks were preventable."

Yes, as you claim Obama blamed funding, but the report did not find funding a factor, it just states that it was obama's excuse.

"The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report ”found the attacks were preventable, based on extensive intelligence reporting on the terrorist activity in Libya — to include prior threats and attacks against Western targets — and given the known security shortfalls at the US Mission.” The report focuses much of the blame on the State Department, suggesting its officials in charge of diplomatic security should have followed the CIA’s lead and fortified its Benghazi outpost"

And, I ain't done with your assertions by a long shot.

First I will exhaust all info in your link, which shows you wrong. This is very rich and I am enjoying this immensely.

Ah, what's wrong. You don't like being wrong.

If I make a claim I must prove it with links from the great arbitrator of truth. GOOGLE?

YOU HAVE MADE A DOZEN CLAIMS AND ASSERTIONS WITH NO LINKS PROVING WHAT YOU STATED IS TRUE.

You don't remember the video that Obama and Hillary stated caused the murder of our Ambassador?

And correct me if I am wrong. I will go back and look, you stated it was the lack of security funding that caused the murder? Where were your links proving your assertions. I figured there might be some truth to that so I am not some dick faced asshole ranting about facts and links proving such when my comments get torn apart.

I will be back
Again: YOU made the statement, the burden of proof is on you to provide a valid source documentation to back up your statement.

But it's obvious that you cannot meet a simple burden of proof (posting a direct link to what you claim is true), so instead you pathetically try to dodge this by doubling down with more your OPINION, SUPPOSITION AND CONJECTURE. You also do so by lying about our exchanges...lies that the chronology of the posts can clearly disprove. Now you say you will be back. If it's more of the SOS, a return is of no significance.

The Cheeto Jeezus acolytes could NOT prove their case in Maricopa BY THEIR OWN REPORTS...and you don't like it. TFB...grow up and deal instead of throwing these tantrums.

For the reading audience: just clik back to these post numbers to see Elektra's folly....pay close attention to the highlighted ones: Posts #122, 149, 152, 166, 171, 172, 194, 203. Elektra has a bad habit of making all types of generalized claims then blowing a lot of smoke when faced with generalized responses and/or documented facts that he can't logically or factually refute. So in typical Maga wonk fashion, he shifts the burden of proof to the people who challenge him. As the rational, objective reader can see, I don't do homework for the willfully ignorant, and provide documentation as needed. Elektra feels his revisionist rhetoric fools people. Sadly, he's looking in the mirror.

Last edited:
Again: YOU made the statement, the burden of proof is on you to provide a valid source documentation to back up your statement.

But it's obvious that you cannot meet a simple burden of proof (posting a direct link to what you claim is true), so instead you pathetically try to dodge this by doubling down with more your OPINION, SUPPOSITION AND CONJECTURE. You also do so by lying about our exchanges...lies that the chronology of the posts can clearly disprove. Now you say you will be back. If it's more of the SOS, a return is of no significance.

The Cheeto Jeezus acolytes could NOT prove their case in Maricopa BY THEIR OWN REPORTS...and you don't like it. TFB...grow up and deal instead of throwing these tantrums.
I like everything fine. The reports showed enough problems with the election that they should de-certify the election.

It is clear, with all the critical problems the election was tampered with. Nobody in this thread has shown different. Not you or anyone.

Nobody on the democrats side can disprove the findings.

Yes, Arizona had major problems.

I see you dodged my reply to this. What is wrong, I see you filled your burden of proof demand but your proof proved you wrong.

You have a shallow understanding of things. You certainly proved it here.

Your link says funding was obama's excuse, not the reason our Ambassador got murdered on biden/Obama's watch.

Ambassador stevens got killed cause Benghazi was a terrorist stronghold and all the intelligence said so.

Obama/Biden were royal screw ups.

I like everything fine. The reports showed enough problems with the election that they should de-certify the election.

It is clear, with all the critical problems the election was tampered with. Nobody in this thread has shown different. Not you or anyone.

Nobody on the democrats side can disprove the findings.

Yes, Arizona had major problems.
What you "like" and what is rational, fact based TOTAL SUMMATION are two wholly different things. Like all Cheeto Jeezus acolytes, intellectual myopia and willful ignorance are your forte'. Sadly for you, repetition of these failed attempts to support your orange god will only line the pockets of the hustlers. Seems P.T. Barnum was right. So unless you've got something other than the SOS and faux condescending hysterics, I'm pretty much done with you.

What you "like" and what is rational, fact based TOTAL SUMMATION are two wholly different things. Like all Cheeto Jeezus acolytes, intellectual myopia and willful ignorance are your forte'. Sadly for you, repetition of these failed attempts to support your orange god will only line the pockets of the hustlers. Seems P.T. Barnum was right. So unless you've got something other than the SOS and faux condescending hysterics, I'm pretty much done with you.
Of course you are done, I am sure you can't rehash that tired rant of yours.

You were all up on your high horse going on about Benghazi until I used your link to show you are wrong.

So easily wrong about benghazi, after trying to show proof, shows me and everyone else you don't know anything about that which post.

Now how about another great rant how when I quote your link that is somehow a SOS.

Later I will requote. Just to make sure you can't miss the fact that I can use your links to show how you can't comprehend what you link to

Benghazi, your link proved you wrong.

Ha,ha,ha, I should of read your link. Your link blames Obama and Hillary!

The first quote and to be clear, they are not stating Bush could of prevented what happened on Obama/Biden's watch.

"The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report found the attacks were preventable."

Yes, as you claim Obama blamed funding, but the report did not find funding a factor, it just states that it was obama's excuse.

"The bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report ”found the attacks were preventable, based on extensive intelligence reporting on the terrorist activity in Libya — to include prior threats and attacks against Western targets — and given the known security shortfalls at the US Mission.” The report focuses much of the blame on the State Department, suggesting its officials in charge of diplomatic security should have followed the CIA’s lead and fortified its Benghazi outpost"

And, I ain't done with your assertions by a long shot.

First I will exhaust all info in your link, which shows you wrong. This is very rich and I am enjoying this immensely.
As usual, your intellectual dishonesty/myopia and general bias interferes with your ability to READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY. Here is the other part of the link that you ignored:

In response, the administration and its defenders often note that House Republicans repeatedly cut hundreds of millions of dollars in funding for diplomatic security in the two years before the attack. Moreover, two of the four people killed during the attack were defending the CIA annex about a mile away from the mission, and American personnel were also forced to withdraw from that more heavily fortified annex.

In short: counterfactuals are always hard, so it’s tough to say whether or not the State Department could have stopped this specific attack had it better fortified the mission or been better funded.

Got that, genius? I hope so, because your laughable predictions and threats to "...exhaust all info in your link" should be most entertaining if what you posted above is any indication of your intelligence (or intellectual impotence, to be more precise). And remember, YOU PREVIOUSLY STATED THAT I PROVIDED NO LINKS TO BACK UP WHAT I STATE. Clearly, you were wrong, but like Cheeto Jeezus, being adult enough to admit error isn't in your DNA. Carry on.

Forum List

Back