Marco Rubio’s Alleged Mistress Caught On Camera (used his personal AMEX card to pay her expenses)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Why YES...This WOULD BE a resume ENHANCER if Marco was a DemoRAT, but, unfortunately for him, he's not! Shades of Herman Cain??????

Radar Online ^
RadarOnline.com has tracked down the mystery woman who could bring down GOP Presidential hopeful Marco Rubio's entire campaign! A new book reveals Marco — a married dad of four — once authorized a $40,000 probe into whether his rivals had dug up evidence he was hiding a "zipper problem!"The scandal focused on this woman, a shapely former GOP political operative who is younger than Rubio's wife, Jeanette.The woman's name first surfaced in records for a Republican Party American Express card that 44-year-old Rubio, who is also embroiled in a love child scandal, used when he was Speaker of the Florida...

Gee, thought he was gay...that's what another thread said.

All of these falsehoods are stupid and too much. (not intended for the Op..just in general)

tumblr_o320l4kaIy1r42sqeo1_400.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Just that Rubio seems like the sort of guy who wouldn't settle for hamburger, when he could have salami at a highway rest stop.

I wouldn't presume to challenge a subject matter expert such as yourself.

I just know how to google. Columnist Claims This Might Be a Photo of Marco Rubio at a Gay Miami Foam Party in the '90s - Towleroad

Just that Rubio seems like the sort of guy who wouldn't settle for hamburger, when he could have salami at a highway rest stop.

I just know how to google. Columnist Claims This Might Be a Photo of Marco Rubio at a Gay Miami Foam Party in the '90s - Towleroad

I saw that in another thread, funny it didn't mention any highway rest stops, but I guess you know about those things.

I saw that in another thread, funny it didn't mention any highway rest stops, but I guess you know about those things.

Well next door, in Idaho, they had Larry Craig... and here in Spokane, we had Jim West, so whatever.

Columnist Claims This Might.

That's all I need to know.

ppfffttt You trying to agitate me? Let me finish my nails first, please. ;)

Okay...all done...though they are still not good and dry...but shoot > go for it.

In all fairness, the "woman" in the article does look a bit, um... iffy?

Gee, thought he was gay...that's what another thread said.

All of these falsehoods are stupid and too much. (not intended for the Op..just in general)

marco-rubio-mistress-president-2.jpg

Is she a member of the KKK????????

Greg

ppfffttt You trying to agitate me? Let me finish my nails first, please. ;)

Okay...all done...though they are still not good and dry...but shoot > go for it.

In all fairness, the "woman" in the article does look a bit, um... iffy?

??? I only saw his wife....which is very pretty. Maybe you can post a pic of ''the woman'' here. I am not sure how someone looks iffy though .LOL

Forum List

Back