Marco Rubio’s Alleged Mistress Caught On Camera (used his personal AMEX card to pay her expenses)

Just that Rubio seems like the sort of guy who wouldn't settle for hamburger, when he could have salami at a highway rest stop.

I have absolutely no idea what that means.........fiik!!!!

fiik_fucked_if_i_know_puzzle.jpg

Greg

Y'know, typical Republican Senator scandal.

Oh exactly. Dems just kill them off.

Just that Rubio seems like the sort of guy who wouldn't settle for hamburger, when he could have salami at a highway rest stop.

Greg

Crikey, mate. There's one silly bugger with a perversion once every ten years and you still hang on to it!! But you are correct; all perverts should not be allowed to run for office!! Damn their black souls to hell....now speaking of Hillary; how's her girlfriend??

Jenny McCarthy Suggests Hillary Clinton Might Be A Lesbian

Jenny McCarthy Suggests Hillary Clinton Might Be A Lesbian

Huh?? Who the hell is she??

Jennifer Ann "Jenny" McCarthy (born November 1, 1972)[1][2] is an American model, television host, comedienne, actress, author, screenwriter and anti-vaccine activist. She began her career in 1993 as a nude model for Playboy magazine and was later named their Playmate of the Year
wiki

Never heard of her!!

Greg

Greg

Conflict of interest owning shares they weren't aware were something or other?? Be more specific, please??

Greg

Greg

Conflict of interest owning shares they weren't aware were something or other?? Be more specific, please??

Greg

No, no, that's not a scandal anymore. If it involves money, it's free speech... unless the money is being paid to a prostitute.

Greg

I don't think I'd have the stamina to be a Republican senator...but it looks like fun!

Forum List

Back