Marco Rubio has never had a real job

So maybe the question asked of him by CNBC was legit. He's never held a job or been responsible for the bottom line. Marco Rubio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. He's supposed to steer a $17,000,000,000,000 economy?
ummm.....

That's a $17trillion DEBT

A DEBT that has done nothing but grow from the current President that never held a job where he was responsible for managing the bottom line

Marco Rubio has never supervised more than two dozen people. I say he needs to go out and get some experience before he insults us with visions of his leadership.

Did Hillary ever have a real job other than skimming money from the Rose law firm and scaring the hell out of women who were molested by her pervert husband? She quit as senator and she called in sick as Secretary/State.

I say that as long as he supports Immigration Reform S744 he should STFU about how he "cares" for the Middle Class.

Did Hillary ever have a real job other than skimming money from the Rose law firm and scaring the hell out of women who were molested by her pervert husband? She quit as senator and she called in sick as Secretary/State.

Hillary Clinton was a good Senator for New York who handily won election twice. She was an integral part in securing the $21 billion dollar financing of the World Trade Center Redevelopment, she traveled to 112 countries, or 28 countries a year, pretty hard to do if she called in sick.

So maybe the question asked of him by CNBC was legit. He's never held a job or been responsible for the bottom line. Marco Rubio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. He's supposed to steer a $17,000,000,000,000 economy?

Are you on record asking the same thing about a less experienced Obama in 2008 when the debt was much smaller?

I believe this thread concerns Marco Rubio.
Are you suggesting "Two Wrongs Make A Right"?

Are you on record asking the same thing about a less experienced Obama in 2008 when the debt was much smaller?

the standard "he did it too" defense has been so fashionable the pst 7 + years with the left

what happened --LOL

Absolutely not. If the OP was just as concerned about Obama's lack of business experience and financial expertise in 2008, I'd say he's consistent in his concern. If not....

Just pointing out obvious hypocrisy

Absolutely not. If the OP was just as concerned about Obama's lack of business experience and financial expertise in 2008, I'd say he's consistent in his concern. If not....

That would necessitate a separate thread dedicated to a candidate who made promises he never intended to keep and didn't have the procedural experience to accomplish even if he DID intend to keep those promises.

I say we focus now on the candidate whose deeds most match up to their sound bites.

Neither has the newly minted Speaker of the House :up: Paul Ryan (R)

roge151027.gif

Last edited:
That would necessitate a separate thread dedicated to a candidate who made promises he never intended to keep and didn't have the procedural experience to accomplish even if he DID intend to keep those promises.

I say we focus now on the candidate whose deeds most match up to their sound bites.

Translation: Stop looking at the mess Obama made.

Look how inexperienced the new guy is.

No distraction there at all.

And for the record, I think Rubio isn't seasoned enough for the job now as I thought of Obama in 2008.

Translation: Stop looking at the mess Obama made.

Look how inexperienced the new guy is.

No distraction there at all.

And for the record, I think Rubio isn't seasoned enough for the job now as I thought of Obama in 2008.

I think we all know by now Obama's "talents".
But Obama's become a straw man to deflect from the incompetence of Republicans.

Epic fail. Never accept responsibility. Blame others for Obama's failure.

That tired old saw wore out 4 years ago.

Epic fail. Never accept responsibility. Blame others for Obama's failure.

That tired old saw wore out 4 years ago.

See that straw man?
I state Obama failures but you deflect from Rubio's lack of experience.
You just can't keep your knee from jerking.

Forum List

Back