MarcATL vs Sun Devil 92...One of Us WILL Be Leaving For Good After November 3rd

I just did it.

What? You going to beat Marc or SunDevil over the head if they decide to ignore you and do the bet anyway?

Although, in saying that, I do like your idea....it's more, um, poetic.
I am going to civilly convince them. Marc promised to beat me up. I am still waiting.

If I had a dollar for each crazy Trump supporter who has threatened to beat me up, I'd have lots of dollars. I even offered to pay the price of a plane ticket for some of them to get here , but the cowards just wussed out. Just like Trump, they are all just big pussies.

I just did it.

What? You going to beat Marc or SunDevil over the head if they decide to ignore you and do the bet anyway?

I am going to civilly convince them. Marc promised to beat me up. I am still waiting.

If I had a dollar for each crazy Trump supporter who has threatened to beat me up, I'd have lots of dollars. I even offered to pay the price of a plane ticket for some of them to get here , but the cowards just wussed out. Just like Trump, they are all just big pussies.
Who did I threaten? Relax snowflake.

I just did it.

Bulldog is full of shit.

I just did it.

Bulldog is full of shit.
Oh I know and he is an old man with that avatar. Pretty sad. I ve made him cry many a time. Again, your bet with Marc is stupid as he ll just use his Paul Essien account. Tell him to STFU. He is a snowflake.

I just did it.

Bulldog is full of shit.
Oh I know and he is an old man with that avatar. Pretty sad. I ve made him cry many a time. Again, your bet with Marc is stupid as he ll just use his Paul Essien account. Tell him to STFU. He is a snowflake.

You have often claimed some sort of victory and done a little dance, just like lots of crazy right wingers here. Spouting bullshit as you do, and having other crazies agree with you hasn't made you right yet. As I've said before, you can believe what you want, no matter how goofy that might be.

I just did it.

Bulldog is full of shit.

You have often claimed some sort of victory and done a little dance, just like lots of crazy right wingers here. Spouting bullshit as you do, and having other crazies agree with you hasn't made you right yet. As I've said before, you can believe what you want, no matter how goofy that might be.
1603930936574.png

I just did it.

Bulldog is full of shit.

Show proof that I threatened violence as you alluded to. Come on Leftist.

If I had a dollar for each crazy meaningless TDS post you posted, I'd have lots of dollars!!!!

Oh yeah....

That reminds me about how you blustered and drooled about S.D. being a hotspot and got that thread shoved up your ass.

Weren't to wise on that one, were you ?

Note to everyone: No way Mr Chickenshit responds to this.
I posted an article.

If there was any discrepancy, it was in the article.

Thanks.

As usual, you don't accept any responsibility...not even for your own dumbassed posts.

You are pathetic.

So a USMB far rightwing nutjob FINALLY took up my offer...

As you can see here, the bet is on.

It's very simple...
If Trump wins, I leave USMB for good.
If Biden wins, Sun Devil 92 has to leave USMB for good.

Any other rightwingers want in on this action, or are you content w/being spectators in ultimate face-off.

Sun Devil 92, I'm not going to miss you.

In any event....It's ON!!!

043ce33211df0aacc6b2777cd103af3f371e2d6c_hq.jpg

Neither of you can leave. I would miss either one of you knuckle heads for leaving.

Last edited:
I

It's very simple...

Any other rightwingers want in on this action, or are you content w/being spectators in ultimate face-off.

was on another message board when trump . Same bet but low and behold the democrat never lwft . Just did what dems do .lied and lied .

You're actually trusting a Trump cultist to keep their word? They're just going to say that Biden cheated, so they don't have to pay up.

Pay what ?

Getting off the board isn't that bad an idea.

Watching people like you post is depressing as it reminds me of just what a shithole our education system has become.
Are your bags packed?

It's very simple...

Sun Devil is a better person than you are...........by far and away.

It's very simple...

Sun Devil is a better person than you are...........by far and away.
200.gif

Forum List

Back