MarcATL vs Sun Devil 92...One of Us WILL Be Leaving For Good After November 3rd

So a USMB far rightwing nutjob FINALLY took up my offer...

As you can see here, the bet is on.

It's very simple...
If Trump wins, I leave USMB for good.
If Biden wins, Sun Devil 92 has to leave USMB for good.

Any other rightwingers want in on this action, or are you content w/being spectators in ultimate face-off.

Sun Devil 92, I'm not going to miss you.

In any event....It's ON!!!

043ce33211df0aacc6b2777cd103af3f371e2d6c_hq.jpg
Bwahahahah...are you sure that you want to claim that you are flaming?

I wish you two wouldn't do this......I like Sun.....so don't want him/her to leave regardless.

I don't like your manipulative posts but who wants a bunch of people with the same personality to talk too all the time anyways. Even though I disagree with you and really don't like you-----I don't wish you to leave either.

It's very simple...

Any other rightwingers want in on this action, or are you content w/being spectators in ultimate face-off.

Bwahahahah...are you sure that you want to claim that you are flaming?

I wish you two wouldn't do this......I like Sun.....so don't want him/her to leave regardless.

I don't like your manipulative posts but who wants a bunch of people with the same personality to talk too all the time anyways. Even though I disagree with you and really don't like you-----I don't wish you to leave either.

If he loses, he'll come back as ButtFuck.

It's very simple...

What face off, dickhead ? It's a simple bet.

You've admitted you are a frontrunning chickenshit left-winger who has no principles.

When it was tight, you wouldn't take the offer....now that you are sure you'll win....you've become a man.

Right.
Damn Sun I’m gonna miss debating you. Not a very smart bet to take

It's very simple...

You've admitted you are a frontrunning chickenshit left-winger who has no principles.

When it was tight, you wouldn't take the offer....now that you are sure you'll win....you've become a man.

Right.
You leaving too ?

It's very simple...

Right.

I wish all the right-wing loons would take the bet.

Just curious how are you two planning on enforcing this? You know you can just delete your current account and create another one with different SN and avatar and say you honored the bet.

Because he is not a neocon whackadoodle loser.
Wow you must have been working on that for hours.
Not really. I'm a touch typist and journo. Didn't take long at all.
Oh I don't think so a response so well thought out and detailed has to take hours to research and fact check. Now if you were just posting childish name calling that would be different but your way above that.

It's very simple...

You have broken promises before. I do Not believe you.

Just curious how are you two planning on enforcing this? You know you can just delete your current account and create another one with different SN and avatar and say you honored the bet.

Because he is not a neocon whackadoodle loser.
Wow you must have been working on that for hours.
Not really. I'm a touch typist and journo. Didn't take long at all.
Explains why you’re a leftist. Those who cannot do, write.

It's very simple...

Right.

I wish all the right-wing loons would take the bet.
You d miss people like me and your comment is disturbing. Shows you want an echo chamber. Pretty sick. Very pathetic.

It's very simple...

So, just come back with new screen names, then? Heh heh.

I've never really had a problem with either one of you, to be honest, so I think bets like these are dumb.

This is probably the only forum I've ever popped off on where people can call each other dirty, rotten, filthy, stinking, no good mothertruckers sometimes and still get along other times.

The best kind of bet would be something like you have to have a sig-line that the winner decides for like a year, maybe.

I dunno what, maybe something like "I'm a dumbass" as their sig or something like that.

Last edited:

It's very simple...

I am canceling this stupid bet and as a paid subscriber I am doing it despite what the mods may say. Why? We don’t want this to set a precedent resulting in an echo chamber here. As much as I believe that Marc is a brainwashed buffoon it’s important to have those views here. Best part about America is how we disagree and have the right to do so. I am Changing your bet to an avatar bet. If Marc loses he has to use an avatar of Sun Devils choice and conversely SD does the same if Creepy Joe wins.

The bet as currently stated is too final and IMO not worth it. No one loses face here because a 3rd party decided this.

Have a nice day.

As you can see here, the bet is on. It's very simple...If Trump wins, I leave USMB for good. If Biden wins, Sun Devil 92 has to leave USMB for good.
There Goes the Sun
It will be Sun Down.

Gordon Lightfoot- Sundown

I hope that NO one leaves the board because his/her candidate lost.

This is, after all, just a place where we ordinary folks can blow off steam.

Nothing that we say changes anyone else's mind after all. That's why I NEVER argue with anyone else.

I am going to feel mighty depressed after President Trump's defeat. (Bless his little heart.)

So I shan't read or reply to any of the threads in which the OP and other posters are gloating over the plagiarist's great victory.

I'll just try to see whether there are some interesting non-Biden threads to read and perhaps to which I can give my two cents. (Sadly, there will always be threads about the latest riots or violent crimes!)

MarcATL & Sun Devil 92

To whom it may concern.

As I do not want to see EITHER of you leave USMB...by the power vested in me, I hereby nullify and cancel your wager.

The official appeal authority for this decision is the Honorable Helen C. Waite...so if you desire to contest this nullification please find your way to Helen Waite.

That is all.
Pray for Sun Devil 92, he's going to need it.
I cancelled your bet. Not going to happen.

Forum List

Back