Kamala Harris's cash haul from last night's debate

No clue. I didn't even watch the debate. I am pretty burned out on the circus show that is our politics.

As to funding I believe it should be restricted to public funds and all ads/debates restricted to public television.
I think you're politically frustrated because you see the writing on the wall for your party. It's going to lose BIG TIME in November.

That said, regarding the money in politics issue....where do you think your party stands on that idea?

No clue. I didn't even watch the debate. I am pretty burned out on the circus show that is our politics.

As to funding I believe it should be restricted to public funds and all ads/debates restricted to public television.
I think you're politically frustrated because you see the writing on the wall for your party. It's going to lose BIG TIME in November.

That said, regarding the money in politics issue....where do you think your party stands on that idea?

You've already lost.

You've shown the world the best you can do is a petrified piece of shit with a whore as second in command.

We call it the corruption ticket.

You are one sad group of asswipes.

You've already lost.

You've shown the world the best you can do is a petrified piece of shit with a whore as second in command.

Well SURELY you're willing to bet your status on this site then.

If Trump wins, I leave the board forever.
If Biden wins, you leave the board forever.

What say you?

Try $12 Million! That's right, 12 million smackeroonies...

How did Mikey do?

Say Mac, you're no doubt class conscious. Why do you think PROGS suggest it's republicans who represent the wealthy when most of the wealthiest among us are PROG, the wealthiest zip codes are primarily PROG, while conservatives give more to charity?

You've already lost.

Well SURELY you're willing to bet your status on this site then.

If Trump wins, I leave the board forever.
If Biden wins, you leave the board forever.

What say you?

I think I offered you the same a while ago and you were to much of a chickenshit to respond. Back then Biden wasn't leading in the polls by so much.

Now that you think your man is a lock, you are willing. You are a front running asswipe.

What do I say:

I'll take the bet.

I also say:

Go fuck yourself you cheap piece of shit.

Say Mac, you're no doubt class conscious. Why do you think PROGS suggest it's republicans who represent the wealthy when most of the wealthiest among us are PROG, the wealthiest zip codes are primarily PROG, while conservatives give more to charity?
Republicans are all paid shills for Big Corporations, from Big Oil, to Big Pharma, to everything in between.

Try again bucko.

I think I offered you the same a while ago and you were to much of a chickenshit to respond. Back then Biden wasn't leading in the polls by so much.

Now that you think your man is a lock, you are willing. You are a front running asswipe.

What do I say:

I'll take the bet.

I also say:

I was leaning towards it, but wasn't sure then.

I'm absolutely positive now.

Are you saying this is your OFFICIAL acceptance of the bet?!??

What do I say:

I'll take the bet.

I also say:

I was leaning towards it, but wasn't sure then.

I'm absolutely positive now.

Are you saying this is your OFFICIAL acceptance of the bet?!??

Yes, that shows just what a chickenshit frontrunner you are.

The kind of kid who challenged others to fights from under his mother's skirt.

Yes, I accept the bed....can't you fucking read ?

Republicans are all paid shills for Big Corporations, from Big Oil, to Big Pharma, to everything in between.

Try again bucko.

Nice job ignoring the facts I laid out for you, though your response sure sounds neat. You figure the guy playing an intellect's role in your avatar thinks the same?

I'm frustrated because ALL OF DC is focused on everything but the peoples business. Everyone is trolling everyone and main Street America is suffering because of their petty games.

As to the gop position on funding, its fucked. I don't think ANYONE supports my idea in DC. Citizens United took us in the wrong direction.

I'm frustrated because ALL OF DC is focused on everything but the peoples business. Everyone is trolling everyone and main Street America is suffering because of their petty games.

As to the gop position on funding, its fucked. I don't think ANYONE supports my idea in DC. Citizens United took us in the wrong direction.
Do you think POTUS has ever trolled anyone?

Do you think POTUS has ever trolled anyone?
Yup and I have called him out for his moronic statements plenty of times.

Instead of trying to play gotcha let's just get to the point shall we?

So no numbers on the number of individuals, or number of individuals contributing less than $100.00. What does that tell ya? From my perspective it sounds like some heavyweight contributors made large contributions. Apparently they want Joe to repeal the state and county $10,000 deduction cap credit against federal income tax so the rest of us can once again subsidize their affluent lifestyle, flood the labor pool, force hourly wages down, get their lawn mowed and house cleaned cheap. Just saying.
Must be wonderful to be so rich.

This is the thread that caused Sun Devil to FLEE the board in shame and embarrassment.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Good for Ms. Harris, showing the young people how to profit over public service.
Given the millions-of-dollars the impeached president trump, his family, and his cronies have skimmed, $12 million in political contributions is a pittance.

Good for Ms. Harris, showing the young people how to profit over public service.
Given the millions-of-dollars the impeached president trump, his family, and his cronies have skimmed, $12 million in political contributions is a pittance.

That's a laugh.

President Trump hasn't monetized the Presidency at all. That's something that Obama, Clinton and Carter all did. Came into the WH broke, came out as tycoons.

If Trump did the same as his predecessors financially , he'd be worth $300 Billion now.

Forum List

Back