Marc Lamont Hill 42, FULLY VAXXED suffers heart attack with blood clots

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
and what does he do from his hospital bed? He blames an anti covid vaxx NBA player. I didn't know Marc Played NBA ball.

Maybe Marc didn't get the memo. The elite pols are taking B12 or Saline shots on air. You're stupid Marc.

and what does he do from his hospital bed? He blames an anti covid vaxx NBA player. I didn't know Marc Played NBA ball.

Maybe Marc didn't get the memo. The elite pols are taking B12 or Saline shots on air. You're stupid Marc.
No one is taking B12 and saline shots, you lying freak

This is why the planet is in trouble. This fully vaxxed, full grown man, who apparently has a normal developed brain is blaming some other guy causing him this massive reaction to his body simply because the other guy was unvaxxed.

He can't prove where he picked up the virus, nor can he deny that his body as a fully vaxxed person reacted worse than the unvaxxed person (wouldn't that alone contribute to him reconsidering his hypothesis?). Furthermore, he is somehow confused about the purpose of the vaccine, It is to minimize symptoms, it doesn't protect him from catching the virus from even another vaccinated person. So, was he wearing a mask, social distancing and washing his hands for at least 20 seconds during any interaction with life?

Maybe there are other factors and personal lifestyle decisions that contributed to his current health state that he is refusing to acknowledge,..

Do you folks ever get tired of being morons??

Like seriously??
Untitled.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:linky:

Obviously there is an issue with covid vaccines and some people and their heart health....any other drug would be pulled until a study takes place.....but not this one...

Forum List

Back