Marathon’s Huge Louisiana Refinery Rocked by Explosion, Fire

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Marathon Petroleum Corp.’s oil refinery near New Orleans exploded into flames on Monday, threatening to crimp fuel supplies and raise pump prices at a time of already rampant inflation.

Damn it Biden, the man cannot do anything right. Now he is causing fires at refineries.

Marathon Petroleum Corp.’s oil refinery near New Orleans exploded into flames on Monday, threatening to crimp fuel supplies and raise pump prices at a time of already rampant inflation.

Damn it Biden, the man cannot do anything right. Now he is causing fires at refineries.
Well, this is disingenuous. Not surprising.

No one will blame Biden for something like this. Though I'm sure that the propagandist media would have found a way to blame Trump if he were still President.

Regardless, I hope they get it under control quickly for the sake of the local residents.

This event reminds me of a plotline for a work of fiction about SHTF scenarios. Multiple, coordinated terror attacks by small cells manage to disrupt nearly all of our refining capabilities for years using indirect fire into refineries. It was chilling how the descriptions were so credible.

Forum List

Back