Obomination: Gasoline To Hit Labor Day Record Price...

When the prices go up, Presidents say they have no control which is true, they don't. But when they go down, they take all the credit.

Guess what Obama would do if he was still around when they drop...which he won't be.

lie. presidents do not have anything to do with the price of gas and they make no claim.

You village idiots blame or give credits. Speculators on wall street set price of gas.
Once again, speculators behind sharply rising oil and gasoline prices | McClatchy

15 Times Obama and Top Dems Blame Bush For Gas Prices

[youtube]sQb_4hXLx2Q[/youtube]

The "they did it too" defense. What are you, 8 yrs old?

lie. presidents do not have anything to do with the price of gas and they make no claim.

You village idiots blame or give credits. Speculators on wall street set price of gas.
Once again, speculators behind sharply rising oil and gasoline prices | McClatchy

Either President's are responsible for gas prices, as Democrats at the highest levels have claimed, or they are not.

Hope that helps.

I would be willing to bet that if a President decided to invade a large oil producing nation located in the Mid East, that the invasion would destabilize world oil market prices and that the price of a barrell of oil would climb quite a bit. And the price of gas would also rise.

Proof of my assertion is the invasion of Iraq and the subsequent rise in oil prices.

Now tell me that Presidents can't effect the price of oil.

I would be willing to bet that if a President decided to invade a large oil producing nation located in the Mid East, that the invasion would destabilize world oil market prices and that the price of a barrell of oil would climb quite a bit. And the price of gas would also rise.

Proof of my assertion is the invasion of Iraq and the subsequent rise in oil prices.

Now tell me that Presidents can't effect the price of oil.

Or, if a POTUS refuses to stop a Muslim theocracy which has openly stated it plans to destroy the middle east in nuclear war at first opportunity, gas is surely going to rise as well!

I believe all of those top Democrats were right. President's have a LOT to do with high gas prices. Obama owns this one.

what?

naturally they will drop a little bit, but nothing much and it wont last very long.

Prices will drop after things get moving again in the south....and labor day passes.

What nothing, it's funny how the timing was when Bush lifted the ban and prices came down.:clap2:

Your sentence was a mess and I didn't fullly understand it. Bush lifted the ban on what?

Again what exactly do you want obama to do about a hurricane?

You're blathering means nothing. But what is funny is that when Bush lifted the presidential offshore ban gas went down. If you don't understand this you're a stupid bitch.

Snipper. I can see how a war in the ME can serve your masters very well. Think of all the money that Haliburton made. And the oil companies.

Is this why you want to go to war in Iran so bad? Just for profit?

Makes more sense to avoid the war and try and keep oil prices more stable. That is, if you were watching out for the well being of a nation and not the well being of a few companies.

And snipper, you want to go to Iran and get killed, have at it. No one stopping you.

Hey and snip. I read that you are a BIG deficit hater. Is that right? How would you pay for your war in Iran? Just curious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ElKpJkzpE]Liberals blamed President Bush for high gas prices in 2006 but don't accept blame now. - YouTube[/ame]

wishy-washy-democrats-obama-gas-prices.jpg

Snipper. I can see how a war in the ME can serve your masters very well. Think of all the money that Haliburton made. And the oil companies.

Is this why you want to go to war in Iran so bad? Just for profit?

Makes more sense to avoid the war and try and keep oil prices more stable. That is, if you were watching out for the well being of a nation and not the well being of a few companies.

And snipper, you want to go to Iran and get killed, have at it. No one stopping you.

Hey and snip. I read that you are a BIG deficit hater. Is that right? How would you pay for your war in Iran? Just curious.

You are deflecting, cockbreath.

Why we fight in the ME is not the topic. That the POTUS has a great deal to do with gas prices is the issue at hand, and countless Democrats in the past have agreed with this fact.

But evidently, you are among those who hold Obama to a lower standard just because he is mulatto.

But evidently, you are among those who hold Obama to a lower standard just because he is mulatto.

Snipper, your bigotry is showing. Quit it.

And I said that Presidents can effect the price of oil. And I showed two examples.

One, where a Repug Preident started a war in the ME and prices rose quickly and a lot.

And two, a Dem President that has tried to resolve problems in the ME without going to war and thereby keep oil prices more predictable. And lower.

Yep, President can effect prices by the decisions they make. Is that what you were trying to say before you went "racist"?

And I said that Presidents can effect the price of oil. And I showed two examples.

One, where a Repug Preident started a war in the ME and prices rose quickly and a lot.

And two, a Dem President that has tried to resolve problems in the ME without going to war and thereby keep oil prices more predictable. And lower.

Yep, President can effect prices by the decisions they make. Is that what you were trying to say before you went "racist"?

Generally speaking, do you agree that Obama gets held to a lower standard, especially be the mass media, because he is a black guy?

Generally speaking, do you agree that Obama gets held to a lower standard, especially be the mass media, because he is a black guy?

Got an ass whipping eh Snipper. Now you want to change the subject. To some more racist bull shit. LMAO.

You believe what ever you want snip. Nothing I can say to change your mind. But you really should think out your arguments better. You make it to easy to kick your ass.
Happens to you all the time on here.

mulatto is racist now? Holy shit what is wrong with you?

So you're now reduced to blaming President Obama for the hurricane.

And still people wonder why conservatism is dead...

No, we're blaming him for record high Labor Day Gas Prices. And he deserves the blame. It's happening on his watch. And if he had an 'R' by his name, you certainly wouldn't be defending him. And that's because you're a dishonest hypocrite. It is what it is.

Translation: You're falsely accusing Obama of causing higher gas prices because there have been times in the past when Republicans got falsely accused of causing higher gas prices.

That would make you an idiot, no, wait, you're already an idiot, well documented on this forum,

so this only makes you a bigger idiot.

No.

So you're now reduced to blaming President Obama for the hurricane.

And still people wonder why conservatism is dead...

No, we're blaming him for record high Labor Day Gas Prices. And he deserves the blame. It's happening on his watch. And if he had an 'R' by his name, you certainly wouldn't be defending him. And that's because you're a dishonest hypocrite. It is what it is.

Translation: You're falsely accusing Obama of causing higher gas prices because there have been times in the past when Republicans got falsely accused of causing higher gas prices.

That would make you an idiot, no, wait, you're already an idiot, well documented on this forum,

so this only makes you a bigger idiot.

No one is 'falsely' accusing him of anything. These record high Labor Day Gas Prices are happening on his watch. So it's all on him. Just like it would be if a Republican was in there. So quit your crying and deal with it.

I don't understand why you people even waste the time to discuss the price of oil when none of you can do anything about. Just buy the shit and shut up.

Forum List

Back