Mar-a-Lago special master orders Trump team to back up any claims of FBI ‘planting’ evidence

Bullshit. How do you prove materials were planted by the FBI when the FBI waited until you were out of town, then insisted on absolutely NO witnesses and even wanted all cameras in the house turned off? Much like your saying all election fraud has been debunked yet cannot say WHO debunked it, how, when or where, then denying all evidence to the contrary. If the FBI didn't want controversy, they should have done things better.

There is legions of evidence against Hillary, including the statements of her guilt by the head of the FBI himself.

What criminal behavior? Because the FBI broke into his house and went through Melania's panty drawer?

The cameras weren't turned off. That's a lie Trump claimed only for a little while.

If they don't have access then they have no basis for making the claim the FBI planted anything.

Perhaps you should use all those years of over priced indoctrination you claim to have and see if you can gain an understanding of what the phrase "may have" means. Oh, here's a little hint in case that is too much of a challenge. Get yourself a dictionary and look up the definition of "speculation". Actually you commies should already know the definition since you do soooooooo much of it.

Perhaps you should use all those years of over priced indoctrination you claim to have and see if you can gain an understanding of what the phrase "may have" means. Oh, here's a little hint in case that is too much of a challenge. Get yourself a dictionary and look up the definition of "speculation". Actually you commies should already know the definition since you do soooooooo much of it.

Like I said If they don't have access then they have no basis for making the claim the FBI planted anything.

This to me is what should happen to all who spout out false claims and disinformation.

Have a judge compel them to make a statement under oath, to show proof of their allegations.
Unfortunately most cases don't have such personal contact with a judge. This is a special case, with a special master, who can ask the parties where they stand.

Let’s try this again. Excluding the Cheeto, do lawyers normally observe FBI searches?

Do lawyers normally observe FBI searches?
I have no idea? That’s not so easy to answer, how many raids have you been to?

From the three-judge (including TWO TRUMP APPOINTED JUDGES) ruling laughing Cannon's bullshit out of the water:

"Trump has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents".

Funny, that reminds me of the time Rudy had to admit to a judge that the "rigged election" case wasn't actually about fraud.
And Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation too. We know because US intelligence officers told us so and they NEVER lie. Not Knowingly!

Forum List

Back