Mar-a-Lago special master orders Trump team to back up any claims of FBI ‘planting’ evidence

According to the link, the judge is telling Trump's lawyers to back up public comments they made, not Trump.

Still an asinine request. He's just delaying in order to help the DoJ.

They made no official statement on the record so they should tell him to pound sand as he isn't presiding in a court of law here.

This to me is what should happen to all who spout out false claims and disinformation.

Have a judge compel them to make a statement under oath, to show proof of their allegations.
Then everyone in the media would be in jail and you might have to think for yourself.

This to me is what should happen to all who spout out false claims and disinformation.

Have a judge compel them to make a statement under oath, to show proof of their allegations.
This is all playing out to fast for Tortoise (litigant) Trump.

Nonsensical. There was no claim that anything had been planted. And if it isn’t a “claim” at all (and certainly not one made in court) then the special master should stick to his assigned duties. Dearie ain’t the judge.

Still an asinine request. He's just delaying in order to help the DoJ.

They made no official statement on the record so they should tell him to pound sand as he isn't presiding in a court of law here.
Yup.

I knew the special master was a swamp monster the minute the insta-call accepting him was made.

Trump's lawyers should have vetted the list of possible candidates MUCH more carefully, though that's assuming there aren't any moles in the group, and that lawyers aren't incompetent, greedy scumbags in general. :)

Forum List

Back