Mar-a-Lago special master orders Trump team to back up any claims of FBI ‘planting’ evidence

expatobserver

Rookie
Aug 23, 2022

This to me is what should happen to all who spout out false claims and disinformation.

Have a judge compel them to make a statement under oath, to show proof of their allegations.

This to me is what should happen to all who spout out false claims and disinformation.

Have a judge compel them to make a statement under oath, to show proof of their allegations.

Exactly how are they supposed to do that when they haven't had any access to the documents since the raid?

How do you know what is a false claim or misinformation until you TEST it? And just because you can't PROVE something in court doesn't make it untrue. Just unproven.

Scientists like Copernicus claimed the Earth was round not flat and not at the center of the universe centuries I think before anyone could "prove" it.

They got a list of what the FBI claims they found.
They just have to point to the items on the FBI manifest, that they didn't bring to Mar-a-lago.

It's not rocket science.

The receipt given at the time of the raid wasn't itemized. Also no one was allowed to witness what they were doing during the raid.

Yep. Only 48 days to go. I mean, Stupid, you can't possibly think there is any "justice" coming for You since the democrats own, control and have done EVERYTHING these past couple of years and very badly.
D+. Who taught you?

After the FBI went over the items they seized, after giving Trump the preliminary list, , they gave Trump a detailed itemized list.

And of course he had an itemized list of all 11,000 documents to compare it to. LMAO The FBI already claimed the boxes they seized weren't organized.

Exactly how are they supposed to do that when they haven't had any access to the documents since the raid?

The guy is an idiot. But then he was a FISA court judge used to rubber-stamping whatever the feds put in front of him.

Why did he even bother to bring up extemporaneous remarks made by Trump in the immediate aftermath of the raid? Seriously, the guy is a deep state hack trying everything he can to help the DoJ.

The guy is an idiot. But then he was a FISA court judge used to rubber-stamping whatever the feds put in front of him.

Why did he even bother to bring up extemporaneous remarks made by Trump in the immediate aftermath of the raid? Seriously, the guy is a deep state hack trying everything he can to help the DoJ.

According to the link, the judge is telling Trump's lawyers to back up public comments they made, not Trump.

Forum List

Back