What state/city is better under Woke democrats? NAME ONE.

• Banned
peking china is doing much better
I doubt it. I am learning China is collapsing, too. China isn't what they seem. They just hide it better. Housing issues, and so forth. Communism doesn't work. Communism is just another political Ponzi scheme. China is collapsing. Their monetary/ stock market is tanking.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So cities under libs are doing so good? San Francisco? Portland? How is that Liberal woke governance working? The high crime rate? Oh that pesky poor homeless thing? OH, yeah, all those fentanyl pushers, and those illegal aliens and...So much too ignore. But Trump did stuff? Democrats and Dug the dog...Trump ER, squirrel! HE MIGHT STEAL YOUR NUTS!

So far, from what I see? They aren't doing anyone any favors...

Democratic Party mayors have run Baltimore for 55 years.
Democratic Party mayors have run Philadelphia for 70 years.
Democratic Party mayors have run Chicago for 89 years.
Democratic Party mayors have run Detroit for 60 years.

Nah. No trends here . . .

So cities under libs are doing so good? San Francisco? Portland? How is that Liberal woke governance working? The high crime rate? Oh that pesky poor homeless thing? OH, yeah, all those fentanyl pushers, and those illegal aliens and...So much too ignore. But Trump did stuff? Democrats and Dug the dog...Trump ER, squirrel! HE MIGHT STEAL YOUR NUTS!

Add Seattle to that list.

Better? Not so much but Boston, MA is on par with the few red run cities left.....The reason seems to be that they still allow their cops to do their jobs.

That said those figures were before the new mayor took office last year (Michelle Wu) so I don't know how they are fairing now.

Martha's Vinyard received a fast response from government when they were threatened.

Forum List

Back