Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brainwashed American sheep like you are disgusting.

I used to consider myself a libertarian until I realized that many American libertarians like yourself are low-IQ, unthinking, weak-minded gullible retards who'll believe that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east if the US government says the opposite.

I used to consider myself a libertarian until I realized that many American libertarians like yourself are low-IQ, unthinking, weak-minded gullible retards who'll believe that the sun rises in the west and sets in the east if the US government says the opposite.
Piss off , troll
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

twoofer nutter lol
twoofer nutter lol
The fake patriots are out en force today.

twoofers are tards lol
LOLOL

G'head.... tell the forum again how a building which had already collapsed 20 stories would not have collapsed unless beam were precut with super thermite.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

These people are so consumed by hate of the US government that they'll believe aliens came down to earth and executed 9/11 if the US government denied it.

twoofer nutter lol
twoofer nutter lol
The fake patriots are out en force today.

twoofers are tards lol
LOLOL

G'head.... tell the forum again how a building which had already collapsed 20 stories would not have collapsed unless beam were precut with super thermite.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Newton's Law of motion, genius. No way either twin would have accelerated to freefall without resistance from the core structure.

Last edited:
Piss off , troll
Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Listen you dumbass low-IQ retard, the President I've defended the most is Bush over 9/11 because gullible morons like you believe retarded shit that serious people laugh at. Yes, serious people laugh at you.

I used to spend a long time offering reasoned arguments only to realize that moronic gullible conspiracy theorists like yourself will never change your minds because you are dumber than a sack of hammers.

People look down on you for good reason.

Newtons Law of motion, genius. No way either twin would have accellerated to freefall without resistance from the core structure.

You wouldn't know physics if physics came up to you and bit you in the ass, twoofer tard.
reported for trolling

My apology to the moderator for bothering you over Toro's meaningless posts.

Nothing to contribute --just one syi after another.Too stupid to debate.
( next time you'll be ignored permanently, Rocko.}

Last edited:
Newton's Law of motion, genius. No way either twin would have accelerated to freefall without resistance from the core structure.

First off, "accelerated to freefall" is meaningless. The least you can do is learn the correct terms. Free fall is a specific rate of acceleration at 32 feet per second per second.

Second, the towers didn't fall at free fall speed. It was close, but there is good reason for that; Newton's first law of motion. An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force and an object in motion will remain in motion unless acted upon by an outside force. You had the entire upper section of the towers start to move downward. We're talking roughly 100,000 tons of material moving due to gravity over the space of several floors. At that point enough potential energy has been converted to kinetic energy that the floors below aren't going to be able to stop the upper section, and each floor adds to the mass and kinetic energy as they are destroyed.

Third, there is plenty of visual evidence that the core offered up significant resistance even if it couldn't stop the collapse. Watch the videos. See all that stuff pouring over the sides during the collapse? That is material being pushed out by the resistance of the core. Remember Newton's first law. That material can't move to the side unless something pushes it to the side. The material is already moving, but something not allowing it to move down will push it to the side. I am sure even you can understand that concept.

Fourth, the material that got pushed away from the tower beats the rest of the tower to the ground. IF the towers fell at free fall speed, the debris would have hit the ground at the same time as the collapse. Since that clearly didn't happen, you have clear evidence the claim the towers fell at free fall speed is incorrect.

If there was no resistance, the towers would have truly fallen at free fall speed and nothing would have fallen outside the footprint of the towers on the way down. Every video shows the same thing; debris going over the side of the towers AND the debris beating the collapse down.

I look forward to your next round of insults as you fail to address yet another refutation of your "reality"

. No way either twin would have accelerated to freefall without resistance from the core structure.
You gullible idiot. The material you can see during the collapse was falling quickly, because it was free of the structure. The core of the collapses did not ever reach "freefall velocity" .

By the way, there is no such thing as "freefall velocity", ya moron.

You gullible idiot. The material you can see during the collapse was falling quickly, because it was free of the structure. The core of the collapses did not ever reach "freefall velocity" .

By the way, there is no such thing as "freefall velocity", ya moron.
Near-freefall, troll face.
Anyway you missed the main point as usual, which is the core columns were very strurdy and under a 'normal' collapse would resisted the collapse , and certainly would have slowed it down to where the thick concrete floors would not have been turned to dust.

Near-freefall, troll face.
There is no such thing as "near freefall speed". And no, at no point did the center of the collapses ever approach 9.8 m/s^2 acceleration. You have been conned by lying idiots.
Pop quiz in the morning class.
Near-Free-Fall Acceleration | Twin Towers
Sorry, I am not going to click your moronic links. I have already gained my information from credible sources who actually passed high school physics.

Sorry, I am not going to click your moronic links. I have already gained my information from credible sources who actually passed high school physics.
Learning actual facts is inconvenient-- I understand.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back