Many more like this person

That doenst make sense . The GOP preaches anti gay propaganda .

The GOP does not go around killing gays or anyone else. This was done by an ISIS sympathizer. Muslim law does NOT tolerate gays, period. The GOP by and large may not be warm to the idea of gay marriage ext, but no where near this kind of ill will.

This is a very well written article. Young person, I expect.

Is he in trouble with the Political Correctness Nazis?

Do Gays discriminate against other Gays who vote for Repubicans?

This is a very well written article. Young person, I expect.

Is he in trouble with the Political Correctness Nazis?

Do Gays discriminate against other Gays who vote for Repubicans?

Would not surprise me in the least if that is the case.

An anonymous gay activist? Maybe, doubtful, sounds like a single person, gay or not who the hell knows.

Maybe it's Jim Hoft, aka The Gateway Pundit, aka The dumbest man on the internet. He just recently came out of the closet.

Is Trump going to invite him to the convention and do the "point and smile"?

jeremy-scott-485976122.jpg

They don't, Liberals just stereotype and report that way. Then people like you instantly buy into it.
My hey dont? Do you live on planet Delusioia? We have right wingers here talking about how gays are mentally ill!

The gov of florida won't even mention they the victims are gay .

They don't, Liberals just stereotype and report that way. Then people like you instantly buy into it.
My hey dont? Do you live on planet Delusioia? We have right wingers here talking about how gays are mentally ill!

Anyone voting far left is mentally ill..

I don't think that's a real planet, you need to study more astronomy. I'd also like to point out that a few people on the internet, and one governor in Florida, who I consider a RINO, do not represent the entirety of the Republican party.

Forum List

Back