Many business leaders applaud Biden's vaccine "mandate"

Nope. But the CDC understands that’s how stats work. Again you’re vaccinated why the hell are you preaching? What do you care about those that choose not to get the vaccine?
HOW many times have we gone over this Zog? In this forum alone maybe 5,000?
The unvaccinated are ENTIRELY responsible for this resurgence which has filled ER beds to capacity.
Every moment they "resist" puts tens if not HUNDREDS of thousands at risk.

Why? They are BREEDING GROUNDS for monster variants.
This is not hard my friend.

And by itself it is an anecdote.

From a douchebag piece of shit liar who will say anything at any time if he thinks it will advance his pointless point
Fucking Marvin is a low info clown and abject idiot.
Do what I did - Dude is the ONLY USMB poster that remains on ignore. :)

It actually gives large employers cover from having to implement a mandate of their own. And this faux outrage we see from Republican Governors? Please - Your states already mandate vaccinations before a kid can go to school. This has been going on for 60-70 years. In fact, they are enforced in red states even more strictly than blue states with no religious exemption. And this isn't actually not even a mandate. Employees can opt to be rapid tasted once a week.

Grow up people. These vaccines are proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Over 209,000 jabs in the US over the past 18 months with a infinitesimal fraction of those leading to problems of any sort. You say these vaccines don't work because a few are experiencing breakthroughs? Uh huh, and those people aren't dying and rarely do they even end up in the hostpical. In fact the odds of a fully vaxed individual even getting a breakthrough are between 1 in 5,000 to 1 in 10,000 in the more vaccinated states.

Know the death percentage of fully vaccinated individuals who get a breakthrough with largely mild symptoms? I happen to have it It's 0.005% .. Next to non-existent. So cut it out with the huffing and puffing. The Biden initiative is written in such a way that fighting it in court will be a losing proposition as we have decades of precedent. Or as Uncle Joe put it yesterday: "Have at it - We're playing for real here. This isn't a game."

Many large companies are taking the mandate in stride because they already were putting in place their own vaccine policies or strongly considering doing so, says Kathryn Bakich, health compliance practice leader at Segal, an employee benefits consulting firm.​
A handful of corporate giants such as United Airlines, McDonald’s, and Walt Disney imposed employee vaccination mandates on some or all of their workers in the spring. In turn, other large and midsize firms followed with similar policies this summer or moved to seriously consider them.​
“Business Roundtable welcomes the Biden Administration’s continued vigilance in the fight against COVID,” the group, which represents the nation’s leading companies, said in a statement. “Over the past several weeks many companies have decided to implement a vaccine mandate for some or all of their employees, a decision we applaud.”​

It’s just that the economics link back to what Fau Chi’s NIH (and[italics]) Wuhan lab already knew in 2008 and 2017, respectively.

2008 NIH Monoclonal Antibodies / Nipah

2011 Sloan-Kettering, New York / Henipavirus Ephrin Receptors

2017 Mojiang Virus Ephrin Receptors

RaTG13, SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, came from the Mojiang copper mine.

HOW many times have we gone over this Zog? In this forum alone maybe 5,000?
The unvaccinated are ENTIRELY responsible for this resurgence which has filled ER beds to capacity.
Every moment they "resist" puts tens if not HUNDREDS of thousands at risk.

Why? They are BREEDING GROUNDS for monster variants.
This is not hard my friend.
They aren’t filled to capacity and it’s their choice? Do you also preach at alcoholics who fill up rehab facilities and cause car accidents? These people have zero bearing on you. I have Been in two separate ERs with my kids since July and never more than a 20 min wait and they weren’t overloaded. Relax.

It’s just that the economics link back to what Fau Chi’s NIH (and[italics]) Wuhan lab already knew in 2008 and 2017, respectively.

2008 NIH Monoclonal Antibodies / Nipah

2011 Sloan-Kettering, New York / Henipavirus Ephrin Receptors

2017 Mojiang Virus Ephrin Receptors

RaTG13, SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, came from the Mojiang copper mine.

Pubmed is a credible source. However you twisted their findings into an indefeasible pretzel. :rolleyes-41:

They aren’t filled to capacity and it’s their choice? Do you also preach at alcoholics who fill up rehab facilities and cause car accidents? These people have zero bearing on you. I have Been in two separate ERs with my kids since July and never more than a 20 min wait and they weren’t overloaded. Relax.

As Uncle Joe would say = Dumb and anti-American. July is an ENTIRELY different can of beans.

In my own state of OR we OHSI has ZERO ER beds left for COVID patients - Even for KIDS in pediatric ward. Downplay this peril at your risk my friend.

As Uncle Joe would say = Dumb and anti-American. July is an ENTIRELY different can of beans.

In my own state of OR we OHSI has ZERO ER beds left for COVID patients - Even for KIDS in pediatric ward. Downplay this peril at your risk my friend.
I was just there last week with my youngest as she needed fluids due to a viral infection. There were plenty of beds. Go and check for yourself and stop listening to the biAsed leftists idiot media. I do not believe them at all.

Not according to the Supreme Court.

Jacobson v Mass 1905

Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws.

Where does that SCOTUS ruling say that the president can mandate a vaccine through EO?

That ruling gave STATES rights to enact legislation for vaccines. NOT the federal gov't and certainly not the president. It also RULED ON A STATE LAW, not on a presidential EO which is NOT law.

Thanks for playing.

Read your fucking rulings before you post them or else you stand to continue looking like the idiots you are.

Last edited:

Cool Man, I like you and our debates are zesty and at times fruitful. But yes, ER beds are full up and LARGLEY due to unvaxed IDIOTS.

Thankfully your state is doing an amazing job.

An easily provable FACT is that 90% of those hospitalized and 95% of those DYING at present are unvaccinated DUMMIES.

Don't be an idiot even if you believe your stupid Trumpian talking points.

Thanks

Last edited:
Cool Man, I like you and our debates are zesty and at times fruitful. But yes, ER beds are full up and LARGLEY due to unvaxed IDIOTS.

Thankfully your state is doing an amazing job.

An easily provable FACT is that 90% of those and 95% of those DYING at present are unvaccinated DUMMIES.

Don't be an idiot even if you believe your stupid Trumpian talking points.

Thanks
Singapore has an 81% vaxx rate and infections are spiking. 'Splain that

And by itself it is an anecdote.

From a douchebag piece of shit liar who will say anything at any time if he thinks it will advance his pointless point

Thank you for rightfully calling yourself out as a douchebag piece of shit liar. Tough, but honest.

But, you're still a dipshit who doesn't understand how statistics work...

Forum List

Back