Many business leaders applaud Biden's vaccine "mandate"

503-413-2200 enjoy

You clearly asked the wrong question. Legacy Emanuel is full up. So is OHSU (50 times their size)

Now go beat off. You are wasting my time.

To the north, in Longview, Wash., Mary Metcalf feels the impact of a hospital system full of COVID patients. She was set to have surgery at Portland's Legacy Emanuel hospital to repair her jaw which was damaged by osteoarthritis.
“We’re a vaccinated family. So that’s frustrating to be vaccinated and lose my spot,” she said.
The condition is painful.
“I can’t eat," Metcalf said. "I can’t open my mouth very wide. I slur my speech sometimes like when it gets really swollen. Sometimes it will swell, and half of my face will be red and hot. Pain, lots and lots of pain."
The surgery would require at least one night in the hospital as she recovered.
But now there are not enough beds available.

Last edited:
You clearly asked the wrong question. Legacy Emanuel is full up. So is OHSU (50 times their size)

Nope. Call and talk to them yourself. Why don’t you? Scared? Lol and Oregon is a leftist state with a twit Governor

Rules of the site is 6 thumbs down per person per day. Broke that one eh? So easily triggered. Putting me on iggy again? Sad

You’re the one with the thumbs down disease. I prefer real life over news media bS. They told me that I would only have the antibodies for 3 mos. LOL

Real life is better than the media.

And the truth ALWAYS trumps LIES. The Baby Jesus hates those.

1631584437402.jpeg

Forum List

Back