Manufacturing A Marxist Movement Based On Racial Division And Using Blacks to Create Division and Violence Pays Great

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Living Large: Marxist Founder of Black Lives
Matter Buys Million Dollar Home Near Beverly Hills

'Patrisse Cullors
, the co-founder of Black Lives Matter proudly admitted in June 2020 she is a radical, anti-white Marxist. “We actually do have an ideological frame,” Cullors said. “Myself and Alicia are particularly trained organizers — we are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories…”

Black Lives Matter is seeking to transform America by defunding the police, dismantling capitalism, ‘destroying the patriarchy,’ breaking down the nuclear family unit, emptying prisons, redistributing wealth in the form of reparations among other far-left objectives.'

'Redistributing wealth'
...especially into their OWN pockets.

'Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters have destroyed small businesses, targeted churches and razed buildings to the ground. Their goal is to bring chaos where there is order, fan the flames of class warfare and demonize Christians and conservatives.'

PLANNING AND CARRYING OUT CHAOS, VIOLENCE, AND DESTRUCTION PAYS EXTREMELY WELL, AS PROVEN BY CULLORS' RECENT PURCHASE OF A MANSION.
- After Antifa and BLM inflicting BILLIONS of dollars in damages on communities her mansion should be seized / sold, the money going to pay communities / businesses owners for the damage / destruction inflicted on them.

I wonder how many Black Lives Matter Activists she will have over for parties, get-togethers, and violent riot planning?!

'Patrisse Cullors
, the co-founder of Black Lives Matter proudly admitted in June 2020 she is a radical, anti-white Marxist. “We actually do have an ideological frame,” Cullors said. “Myself and Alicia are particularly trained organizers — we are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories…”

Black Lives Matter is seeking to transform America by defunding the police, dismantling capitalism, ‘destroying the patriarchy,’ breaking down the nuclear family unit, emptying prisons, redistributing wealth in the form of reparations among other far-left objectives.'

'Redistributing wealth'

'Black Lives Matter and Antifa rioters have destroyed small businesses, targeted churches and razed buildings to the ground. Their goal is to bring chaos where there is order, fan the flames of class warfare and demonize Christians and conservatives.'

PLANNING AND CARRYING OUT CHAOS, VIOLENCE, AND DESTRUCTION PAYS EXTREMELY WELL, AS PROVEN BY CULLORS' RECENT PURCHASE OF A MANSION.
- After Antifa and BLM inflicting BILLIONS of dollars in damages on communities her mansion should be seized / sold, the money going to pay communities / businesses owners for the damage / destruction inflicted on them.

I wonder how many Black Lives Matter Activists she will have over for parties, get-togethers, and violent riot planning?!

Funnny how the rules of any system don't apply to it's leaders. They never seem to redistribute wealth

'Patrisse Cullors

'Redistributing wealth'

Yep, Marxism just like the identity politics of the Democrats dehumanizes people even as they claim the opposite. Once you divide people up into groups instead of believing in the humanity of the individual, it becomes so much more justified do burn businesses, attack police, and attack an entire society over fabricated group divisions.

'Patrisse Cullors

'Redistributing wealth'

But oddly not in the politicians neighborhoods.

Yep, Marxism just like the identity politics of the Democrats dehumanizes people even as they claim the opposite. Once you divide people up into groups instead of believing in the humanity of the individual, it becomes so much more justified do burn businesses, attack police, and attack an entire society over fabricated group divisions.

'Patrisse Cullors

'Redistributing wealth'

Million-dollar homes in California are a dime a dozen and the cost of living is out of sight. High mortgages are normal. Not a good example to use.

'Patrisse Cullors

'Redistributing wealth'

Communism for the people wealth for me?

Million-dollar homes in California are a dime a dozen and the cost of living is out of sight. High mortgages are normal. Not a good example to use.

Forum List

Back